DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The new Head of the Blue Ajah is ...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub: thanks guys! 

Congratulations, Sooh! You're in good company with another former Blue Head from Norway. =) 

I didn't know that!!!

Congratulations, Sooh! You're in good company with another former Blue Head from Norway. =) 

I didn't know that!!!

Yes, ma'am - Maria Sedai, former Head of Blues and former Keeper. She was my first Ajah Head. (I was once a Blue Sitter. They allowed me to go White to help with that Ajah. Long story. Still a Blueberry at heart.)

Charis changed to Whites in her search for power....

Yeesh! =P

Now I'm laughing at my own joke. Oh how the mighty have fallen... LOL

Psychosis...

Now I'm getting paranoid about confusing her with someone else xD

I was talking about Maria! Ok, we need to up your meds, darling!  :wink:

I didn't know that!!!

Yes, ma'am - Maria Sedai, former Head of Blues and former Keeper. She was my first Ajah Head. (I was once a Blue Sitter. They allowed me to go White to help with that Ajah. Long story. Still a Blueberry at heart.)

Aw, she's not around here anymore? I don't think I've seen her since I joined. 

Maria (aka Mia) was the one who worked to make the Blue Ajah be known as the HP Ajah.  :biggrin:  She was Keeper when I joined, I think, and Nia (Niamh) was First Selector. We used to be FB friends but I just checked and it look like she unfriended me . . . *cries*  For that matter, so did Nia. *cries again*

If it's any comfort, Maria unfriended me as well. Luckily I don't really give a ****. ^_^  

I have enough fb friends who I don't recognize anyhow. lol

I miss Maria. She was Keeper when I joined, and I had lots of fun helping her with stuff to get raising credit.