DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Sign up]: Tarmon Gai´don Mafia Part 1 - Tel´aran´rhiod

Niniel

Warning - this game will contain spoilers for A Memory of Light!

64999089017a00479376f0b5945e3397.jpg

""Elayne, Rand needs me."

" Rand needs us all."

"He needs me more," Perrin said. "Min saw it, he said. Without me at the Last Battle he´ll die. Besides, I have a few fights to finish."

He found Edarra sitting beside a fire, well rimmed with stones to prevent the chance of a stray spark escaping. These woods, dry as they were, could go up easier than a barn full of last harvets´s hay. She glanced at Perrin as he settled down near her. The Aiel looked young but smelled of patience, inquisitiveness and control. Wisdom. She did not ask why Perrin had come to her. She waited for him to speak.

"Are you a dreamwalker?" Perrin asked.

She studied him in the night; he had the distinct impression this was not a question a man - or an outsider - was supposed to ask. He was surprised, then, when she answered.

"No."

"Do you know much of it?" Perrin asked.

"Some."

"I need to know of a way to enter the World of Dreams physicallly. Not just in my dreams, but in my real body. Have you heard of such a thing?"

She inhaled sharply.

"Do not think of that, Perrin Aybara. It is evil."

Perrin frowned. Strenght in the wolf dream - in Tel´aran´rhiod - was a delicate thing. The more strongly Perrin put himself into the dream - the more solidly there he was - the easier he found it to change things there, manipulate that world. That came at a risk, however. Going into the dream too strongly, he risked cutting himself off from his sleeping body in the real world. That apparently didn´t bother Slayer. Slayer was strong there, so very strong; the man was in the dream physically. Perrin was increasingly sure of it.

Our contest will not end, Perrin thought, until you are they prey, Slayer. Hunter of wolves. I will end you.

"In many ways," Edarra muttered, looking at him, "you are still a child, for all the honor you have found."

Perrin had grown accustomed to - though not fond of - women who looked not a year or two older than he addressing him so.

"None of the dreamwalkenrs will teach you this thing. It is evil."

"Why is it evil?" Perrin said.

"To enter into the world of dreams in the flesh costs you part of what makes you human. What´s more, if you die while in that place - and you are in the flesh - it can make you die forever. No more rebirth, Perrin Aybara. Your thread in the Pattern could end forever, you yourself destroyed. This is not a thing you should contemplate."

"The servants of the Shadow do this, Edarra," Perriin said. "They take these risk to dominate. We need to take the same risks in order to stop them."

Edarra hissed softly, shaking her head.

"Do not cut off your foot for fear that a snake will bit it, Perrin Aybara. Do not make a terrible mistake because you fear something that seems worse. This is all I will say on the topic."

She stood and left him sitting by the fire.

(A Memory of Light)

Welcome to my first Tarmon Gai´don mafia! I had this gigantic Last Battle mafia in mind but realised that I will never get enough players for it. Instead, I will run several games with the same theme. The first one concentrates on Tel´aran´rhiod a.k.a the Wolf Dream.

This will be a basic game. If you are new to mafia this is a good game to start with. As usual it will be a Nice game - be careful to read the rules before you sign up.

The rules

1. I hope for lots of activity. You have to post at least one game related post every game day. Short LOAs are okay if you tell me in advance.

2. No editing.

3. Do not discuss this game outside the thread if you haven´t been given permission to do so.

4. Don´t quote my PMs.

5. Days are 72 hours and nights are 24 hours or when all night actions are received.

6. Day one may last longer.

7. This is a hybrid hammer game. The player with the most votes at the end of deadline will be lynched. If there is a majority, the phase will end as soon as majority is reached. If two or more players have the the same amount of votes I will toss the dice and see who dies.

8. You get one “Oh no, I died “post after death. Do not reveal any information.

9. Votes and unvotes must be bolded and colored red. Use our excellent vote tags. [ v ] Verbal [ /v ] and [ unvote ]

10. Character reveals are allowed. Mafia may or may not get fake claims.

11. I´m Mod Goddess. My word is law. If you have any questions just ask.

12. This will be a nice game. You don´t tell people that they suck, that they can gfy or that this is the worse they have ever played. You can very well disagree with people without calling them stupid, derp etc. Think about what you write. If I think that you have written something that is not okay then I will give you a warning in the thread. If you do it a second time you will get some kind of pr that is also announced in thread. If you do it a third time then you will get mod killed. Most people will not have any problems with this so no need to worry. If you really feel the need to curse then we have some excellent WoT curses to use. You don´t curse at others of course.

And no hydras. :)

Players

1. Dice

2. Hallia

3. Rhea

4. Yates

5. RTE

6. AJ

7. Zander

8.Verbal

9. Leelou

10. Seph

12. Ley

Backups:

BFG

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

British Monarch game:

AWESOME!

Well done town

and seph probably would have won the game for them. Dont think he was sussed at all

Dead thread oh Mod??  and Thanks for the game!

I had inklings. He knew it was an advanced game cuz he knew there was a roleblocker.

He knew it was an advanced game because all games are advanced up in the BT

Gg guys. Mafia would have needed a miracle.

This thread:

Advanced or Standard?

Basic. 

Just saying. Assuming is BAD

You can add me if you like. :)

Of course. Great to see you playing mafia again. Or maybe you have been for some while in games I haven´t played? 

I should have known there would be spoilers. That makes complete sense. Unfortunately, that means I can't play.

:(  How far have you read?

British Monarch game:

AWESOME!

Well done town

and seph probably would have won the game for them. Dont think he was sussed at all

Dead thread oh Mod??  and Thanks for the game!

I had inklings. He knew it was an advanced game cuz he knew there was a roleblocker.

He knew it was an advanced game because all games are advanced up in the BT

Gg guys. Mafia would have needed a miracle.

This thread:

Advanced or Standard?

Basic. 

Just saying. Assuming is BAD

To be fair - I´m not sure there has been a basic game here before. I had basic roles in my last game but there were some other stuff thrown in there as well. 

Spectator! :P

Will try to remember. :D

Archived