DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How many times have you read the series???

Ninjasdrinkcoke

I've read all the books once, and now i am funnling knowledge to my friends by giving him each book to read as he progresses through the series. I ask him pretty much where he is in the books, and he tells me, but every time he does i just end up getting confused so i declared that i need to re-read all his books to end my confusal. (and just for the pleasure of emmersing myself in the storyline for a second time)

The average book is about 800 pages, give or take. There are about 10 books. So that is 8,000 pages. I have just started rereading for the 6th time about a month ago and am on book 4. Everything is new again. I wont rememeber book 1 after I get to book 9. Something tells me I'll read these at least 1 more time yet again and then retire them.

I started reading the series in 1996, just after ACoS came out. Since then I've read Books 1-6 three times, 7 twice and 8-11 once. I have a full-series re-read planned for the latter half of 2008 in preperation for AMoL's release. Whiskey will be required to get me through CoT again though.

that sounds about right, hoppy. i think lord of chaos was just out when i started reading them. since then, i've re-read almost every time a new one came out, and sometimes a couple times in between. the first book i've read at least 6 to 8 times, with 2-6 probably being about the same. the others i haven't read as much. i'd say 2-3 times, including knife of dreams. haven't even looked at those books in months though.

Guest Barmacral

I'm somewhere in the double digits, more than 10, but less than 20... and I can't begin to count how many other series I've read as well... this is the only major reread one for me though since my starwars days back when I was a highschool freshman...

• 4 weeks later...

I have been reading these books since the Great Hunt came out :P and I have read them alot, and I mean a lot :P

The entire series would be over a dozen, books 1-6 over thirty

and wow its been years since I have posted at dragonmount, I cannot even remember my old account password anywho

runs back into lurkerville

Archived