DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Signups - FILLED - Backups welcome... game starts July 26

Songstress

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you poke me on FB when the game starts tho Tress? Otherwise I might wander off again and not come back before 3 days later and by then the page is 50 something pages and I give up :P

:laugh: I can do that.

Hehehe I really hope that "starts Sunday" means I get my PM tonight and can get all psyched up about this game. My last WT Harry Potter game was in 2011 and due to RL I had to drop out of it so... I need this game.

Considering we have a trigger phase to determine roles, I wouldn't hold your breath. :wink:

I plan to start the game thread and send out PM's with the link to it - so the trigger phase can start - late tonight before I go to bed, which would be early AM on the east coast and a decent time of the morning in the UK.  

Clovvvvvv <3 <3. I did laugh too though.

May I have spec thread please lovely mods?

Ok sooooo.... Upon thinking better of it, I really should take a break from mafia for a while, so BFG can have my spot. May I spectate?

HP Week is always the week that contains July 31 because that is Harry's birthday (and JK Rowling's birthday). 

It's also my birthday but that's beside the point . . . :laugh:

Can those of us not playing still get sorted?  That way we can cheer on our Houses in the spectator thread!

Making note of spectator thread requests...  anyone not playing or on the backup list who wants to be added, let me know!

But BFG is my rock, please be town

I'll just put Clov on ignore, that way I can live in my happy little bubble

I would like to take this opportunity to say I am not a rock, although I like them very much :)

Archived