DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Signups - FILLED - Backups welcome... game starts July 26

Songstress

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET IT BE STATED NOW: My hours are weird and my activity level is not alignment indicative.

So no one try to pull that card; it's annoying >.>

I'm going to be on half hours when this game is going on I think though, so I should be set to my "more active" mode :P 

Yeah that does seem to bite you in the behind a lot. Sorry about that. It's an easy line to pull as mafia too. 

I know it's not new and I know it's an easy one to pull and all of that, but sometimes people legitimately just have lives and if there's pressure on me I want it to be because of how I'm playing not because I can't sneak on at work >.>

That aside, I'm excited

I would like to offer again to step down and rather mentor someone through this so that more people can enjoy the game :smile:

I also don't mind silly questions :wink:

I can put you down to mentor Jagen if you want - we can always find someone else if you change your mind before the last spot fills.

I would like to offer again to step down and rather mentor someone through this so that more people can enjoy the game :smile:

I also don't mind silly questions :wink:

I can put you down to mentor Jagen if you want - we can always find someone else if you change your mind before the last spot fills.

That would be perfect :smile:

llama llama likes the drama.

Been reading way too many of those books to kids

I guess I'll play if you still have a spot

JUST SAW THIS AND TOTALLY EXCITED NOW

We have achieved victory this day. 

I suppose I could take a mentor, sure. But I'm afraid I'll be asking rally silly questions :p

AND YES I SAW REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA IN SOMEONE'S SIGG. HAIL THE GRAVEROBBER!

That's the point of a mentor, to help answer the silly questions and explain things that you don't understand.   :biggrin:  I'll look for one for you, I have a couple of good prospects in mind. 

You are like the ONLY PERSON aside from Kaylee and myself (who comodded the Repo Mafia game)... and I think Mish, who watched it while we were playing... who has seen that :laugh:

I watched it while playing too

If I get Bellatrix for the third time in a row im gonna crack up laffing

This could have been such a good scumtell if only it were possible... :tongue:

You know Ive won every time I think lol

Cop checking in.

You're playing!!! :happy:

I'm going to be town. Please roll town so I don't have to kill you.

I'm sure everyone will know if I'm mafia, unfortunately. I give you permission to lynch me d1 if that happens. I won't be able to live with myself :sad:

/IN if you'll have me?

If you could tell me the super secret Hufflepuff VT sign/code/bribe that would be great!  :happy:

Highly confident BFG is town this game...

I'll play if there's a spot left!

I'll /out so an actual WT member can play :)

Ragret. :(

Archived