DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Signups - FILLED - Backups welcome... game starts July 26

Songstress

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose I could take a mentor, sure. But I'm afraid I'll be asking rally silly questions :p

AND YES I SAW REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA IN SOMEONE'S SIGG. HAIL THE GRAVEROBBER!

That's the point of a mentor, to help answer the silly questions and explain things that you don't understand.  :biggrin:  I'll look for one for you, I have a couple of good prospects in mind. 

You are like the ONLY PERSON aside from Kaylee and myself (who comodded the Repo Mafia game)... and I think Mish, who watched it while we were playing... who has seen that :laugh:

Yay!! There was a repo game? I freaking love repo the genetic opera

See, I knew Laine was awesome... that was the first game Kaylee and I modded back in 2012 :biggrin:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/75280-basic-repo-the-genetic-opera-mafia-game-over-mafia-wins/

Ahhh I need to read it, thanks

I love all the music, and you just reminded me I need to buy the soundtrack... I used to have it until I got kicked out. lol

If I get Bellatrix for the third time in a row im gonna crack up laffing

Lucky you... at the time I started planning this game I had only read the first book, so the characters are limited to the ones that appear in that one. :wink:

I would like to offer again to step down and rather mentor someone through this so that more people can enjoy the game :smile:

I also don't mind silly questions :wink:

I would like to offer again to step down and rather mentor someone through this so that more people can enjoy the game :smile:

But Sooh you're everyone's fav person to misread... 

If you leave this game becomes so easy 

But Sooh you're everyone's fav person to misread... 

If you leave this game becomes so easy 

:tongue: 

Either people have gotten better at reading me or I've gotten better at playing. It doesn't happen so much lately.

LET IT BE STATED NOW: My hours are weird and my activity level is not alignment indicative.

So no one try to pull that card; it's annoying >.>

I'm going to be on half hours when this game is going on I think though, so I should be set to my "more active" mode :P 

Archived