DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

seriously what is the chance this happens in back to back games lol

What were the chances of you being Phoenix 2 tines in a row?

I guess that is true lol. Going to make it a third here! ok I may be dreaming a bit, but I was getting accustomed to having two lives...

Here.

really this is the only post you have...so are you really here???
To be fair, that was in the mid-evening Swedish time and nothing was really going on at that point. But there are other players that haven't posted a whole lot in the thread, so I'm curious why you've chosen to prod Tina over all the others.

im not prodding over activity just why only post here then not post again.  im just pointing out stuff that sticks out.  also didnt know her time zone.  just the "here" then nothing else was a little weird imo.

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

It's possible, definitely.  But it is a legitimate question to wonder if it's a counterclaim, imo.  But you seem to be taking John Snow at his word, which I find interesting.

Hallia, I don't think I ever saw you answer this.

do you believe john is more likely because he claimed first or what.

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

Here.

really this is the only post you have...so are you really here???
To be fair, that was in the mid-evening Swedish time and nothing was really going on at that point. But there are other players that haven't posted a whole lot in the thread, so I'm curious why you've chosen to prod Tina over all the others.

im not prodding over activity just why only post here then not post again.  im just pointing out stuff that sticks out.  also didnt know her time zone.  just the "here" then nothing else was a little weird imo.

you can also put Lotd in that pile. He has a weird first post, and then leaves.

still need dice to check in? and I think that is it right?

What were the chances of you being Phoenix 2 tines in a row?

+1....and i lolololol'd so actually +2

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

eh it's a advanced game, and I have no idea of how wheel would run it.

This was bugging me. How do you know it's an advanced game?

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

ok well I am re reading the situation, trying to see if anything sticks out.

anyways I have to go get my fiancee, I will try to check back here in a bit.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Alright, you people figure it out. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone :)

I said this before I believe, but it looks like they know each other's alignment. I am not sure I am going to buy any thing but mason's tbh. 

Eldrick, not going to lie, I thought it was a advanced game.

and it doesn't say advanced anywhere...lol

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

It's possible, definitely.  But it is a legitimate question to wonder if it's a counterclaim, imo.  But you seem to be taking John Snow at his word, which I find interesting.

Hallia, I don't think I ever saw you answer this.

do you believe john is more likely because he claimed first or what.

I actually answered it before you asked.

regardless of the fact why does this bug you?

1. dicetosser1 - No posts at all - null
2. NotBob - Haven't seen enough to give me a read one way or another - null
3. Aiel Heart - Not enough posts - null
4. alannalynn - Not enough posts - null
5. Pralaya - Hardclaim vig cc - Time will tell
7. lord of the dawn - Not enough posts - null
8. Eldrick - Not bad posts, seems towny enough
9. Zander - Not bad posts at all, stronger town read
10. Seph - Asking questions, seems engaged - towny
11. TinaHel - One post - null
12. Razen - Same as Seph, towny as well
13. Talya - THE ONE LOCK CLEAR TO RULE THEM ALL
14. John Snow - poor reactions, quick to vote initially, not improved since

hello all, Not played with Razen before, nice to meet you, not sure about Jon Snow neither. LotD I know, but I haven't seen him play neither.

and hello to all the new/old people i dont know!!!!

and please be aware you are playing with seph who is the GOAT hero of Star Wars and Heart who will be and UN CC'd Doc and lunched by some "stellar" town play!!!

welcome back/to DM Mafia!!!!

I just can't believe that thread was like 400+ pages long, haha.  That was literally the first thing I saw on the mafia board when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  I don't remember anything that was even half that when I left!

It was an epic, some great moments, which includes lynching the doc...(Heart) and other things, we did lynch 3 mafia in the first 3 days.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

Or you are both LLL :p

As we don't know the set up, if someone else claimed vig, why would you not question it? Unless you are both on the same team.

Ohhh, town Tal in the house!

John, are you mafia?

Hi town Hally...looking good already!

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

As we don't know the set up, if someone else claimed vig, why would you not question it? Unless you are both on the same team.

Not if we were going to Kivam it :tongue:

Cheeky!!!

So you are on the same team...please don't say Mason's...we have to lynch mason's otherwise Zander will flip

and don't play games >.>  apart from Mafia....

Really liking Talya for town as well.

you can understand why your Talya read makes 0 sense to me right??  please explain it if you dont mind cause I'm not seeing it and want to understand your thought process here.

At the time she was being active in thread, and she was flowing along the same veins with regards to the vig issue.

^ Especially this.

At the time she was being active in thread, and she was flowing along the same veins with regards to the vig issue.

^ Especially this.

but you lock clear here for this???  sorry but thats kinda meh imo...id not have a problem with maybe a slight town read on her but you alos said she was active in the thread...she has 2 posts.  so again im not seeing it.  and this is troubling me.

Archived