DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Hey JS

If Pral is the lowest poster, you gonna shoot him?

Depends. If Pral were to drop off the map right now and not show up the rest of the day, wouldn't you?

My ultimatum is to inspire activity. Most games on DM have at least 3 people with post counts under 10 at the EoD1. I'm in a position to inspire activity. I'm taking advantage of it. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--snip-

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

Something else that I noticed when I looked back, that when JS voted for Hallia, he answered for Pralaya.  I don't know how he can claim to know what Pralaya would do in that case, but it does heavily imply that they are related somehow if he's confident enough to answer in thread for the both of them.  Assuming it's not a slip, haha.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

That was in response to  this, Eldrick. I was speaking from all town perspectives. 

Hey JS

Depends. If Pral were to drop off the map right now and not show up the rest of the day, wouldn't you?

My ultimatum is to inspire activity. Most games on DM have at least 3 people with post counts under 10 at the EoD1. I'm in a position to inspire activity. I'm taking advantage of it. 

dont worry about activity brother I will be around even though Im playing 2 games.  Worry about explaining yourself quickly before the rope finds you neck imo.

Hey JS

If I were in your position, no.

Even if he didn't post anything else for the rest of the day, he still claimed another vig.

IYO is he also a vig? Would you shoot another vig because he didn't post enough?

Hey JS

Even if he didn't post anything else for the rest of the day, he still claimed another vig.

IYO is he also a vig? Would you shoot another vig because he didn't post enough?

Eldrick I really feel the best way for this to be fair and give him a chance to explain is not give him ideas or scenarios but just have him explain it himself.  see how he does and if we dont like it lunch him and if we like it well fine.

Let's try to avoid a DL hitting without majority, k?

Random death with no coroner report is just bad.

Does that happen a lot around here now?

No. The trend is to do a massive stream of votes to hit majority in the last 12 hours.

I personally don't like it.

Things haven't changed much then, haha.

Hey JS

You're sticking to your guns at least, I like that. I'm still not convinced about the whole 2 vig thing though.

Re: the CC.  Of course I'd vote someone if I counterclaimed them.  It would be stupid not to, means you're not willing to follow through on your claim and pretty discredits you completely.   I've seen enough to understand that you're not counterclaiming each other.

@ Zander I don't. The way he responds to questions matters too.

up to you.  just making a suggestion.

I'm not doing more than 1 game at a time again. I just don't have the time. Learned that the hard way.

im on 2 currently and it sucks,

I'm not doing more than 1 game at a time again. I just don't have the time. Learned that the hard way.

Your Mom used to play like 5 at a time...

Notbob.  you town?

Notbob.  you town?

Yes...are you?

Notbob.  you town?

Yes...are you?

yes sir.  what you think of this 2 vig poss mason poss gambit poss dumb play stuff??

I'm not, it's just what I would do. 

That's fair.  I don't want to get into a discussion of what you would do in x scenario, because that's pointless at this stage.  What I am interested is that you mentioned it at all in the first place,

-snip-

I mentioned it because it's the reason that us being mafia together is a stupid play. 1 cop view would kill us both. 

still waiting for you to explain why.  if you need to confirm your explanation in the Mafia QT first please let me know...lolololol

Notbob.  you town?

Yes...are you?

yes sir.  what you think of this 2 vig poss mason poss gambit poss dumb play stuff??

I've never seen a 2 Vig Mason team...more likely the typical DM N0 peek cover kind of schtick I've come to expect when I play here...could be a play to get a Cop view?  Maybe their masons and wanted to create narrative...really I have no idea.

Notbob.  you town?

Yes...are you?

I've never seen a 2 Vig Mason team...more likely the typical DM N0 peek cover kind of schtick I've come to expect when I play here...could be a play to get a Cop view?  Maybe their masons and wanted to create narrative...really I have no idea.

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

Yea. I'm feeling better and better about my vote the more we talk about this.

TBH its either a really bad wolf gambit or purely a dumb play imo.  either way im not letting it drag on like in SW.  figure it out early is the best bet imo.

zander I am confused here. was your initial vote on them a joke?

Hey JS

Eldrick I really feel the best way for this to be fair and give him a chance to explain is not give him ideas or scenarios but just have him explain it himself.  see how he does and if we dont like it lunch him and if we like it well fine.

this is pretty much what I have been waiting on.

pral last post before he left has been bugging me. I honestly don't see a way that they are not mason's here

Here.

really this is the only post you have...so are you really here???
To be fair, that was in the mid-evening Swedish time and nothing was really going on at that point. But there are other players that haven't posted a whole lot in the thread, so I'm curious why you've chosen to prod Tina over all the others.

Here.

really this is the only post you have...so are you really here???
To be fair, that was in the mid-evening Swedish time and nothing was really going on at that point. But there are other players that haven't posted a whole lot in the thread, so I'm curious why you've chosen to prod Tina over all the others.
I considered prodding too, because of only having one post, but didn't because it hasn't been 24 hours yet. Give everyone a chance to check in and get caught up in their own time before poking at this.

Archived