DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Zander I highly doubt two wolves would claim vigs like that; more likely one of them would get lynched to check it

I can see one being a true vig and another a 1shot potentially but idk, that they're not cc'ing makes this curious but I wanna see more

Which makes it a gambit. It's within the realm of possibility that they are both wolves.

NB, well god forbid he have to vig himself.

I bet he wouldn't do that...lol.

I'm kinda surprised on the two vig claims...when I'm the Vig...I usually just wait until N1 and then announce it the next day...poor Clov.  

I think the only times I've been vig, I've died first. But I don't see the point in claiming D1?

Two you two vigs: Why claim?

This is why I usually shoot from the hip on N1 or N2.  I was surprised many doubted my claim last game.  Even the last day Eldrick thought I was an SK.  *shrugs*

In this game, most likely done for reactions...see more and more of this type of stunts on DM.  

I sus'd you for being SK because of the unexplained shot on N2, and because shooting N1 as a 1x Vig didn't make sense to me. If I were a 1x Vig, I would wait for the shot to be game solving.

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

This reaction feel weird. It's so out there I think it's forced. [uvnote] [v]Zander[/v]

reaction vote are gross.  fyi

+1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Eldrick you towning here?

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

That's what I don't get either.  I could chalk the first one up to a joke, but the second, there's something strange going on here.  I don't like it one bit.  Especially after how JS jumped all over Hallia for asking if Pralaya's was a counterclaim.  At least in games that I've played in the past, it would be a logical assumption to make that one of them wasn't telling the truth.

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

At this point, I was wondering the same thing.  Pralaya had not explicitly said he was counterclaiming, so I feel like this is a legitimate question to ask at this point.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

This is a stretch.  I dislike it immensely when people try to justify actions based on the "if I did this, we'd do this as a result" argument.  It's essentially a map without an end, you'll always be wondering how something could have turned out.  I prefer to focus on what I can see.  And what I can see is JS looking for the first person who thought to bring up a counterclaim situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

after SW lynching is pretty high up on list fwiw.

not a good at all imo.

I don't see how SW affects this. The vig claim in that game was legit.

Or are you talking about the possible mason claim? (that I didn't pick up on)

Yea. I'm feeling better and better about my vote the more we talk about this.

TBH its either a really bad wolf gambit or purely a dumb play imo.  either way im not letting it drag on like in SW.  figure it out early is the best bet imo.

TBH its either a really bad wolf gambit or purely a dumb play imo.  either way im not letting it drag on like in SW.  figure it out early is the best bet imo.

That's my point, though. It didn't drag on because of the claim. It did because of the unaccounted for N2 shot.

not a good at all imo.

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

That's my point, though. It didn't drag on because of the claim. It did because of the unaccounted for N2 shot.

NOT REFERRING TO THE VIG CLAIM IN SW. 

NOT REFERRING TO THE VIG CLAIM IN SW. 

Sorry. It was still on my mind from responding to NB about it.

not a good at all imo.

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

Something else that I noticed when I looked back, that when JS voted for Hallia, he answered for Pralaya.  I don't know how he can claim to know what Pralaya would do in that case, but it does heavily imply that they are related somehow if he's confident enough to answer in thread for the both of them.  Assuming it's not a slip, haha.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

Let's try to avoid a DL hitting without majority, k?

Random death with no coroner report is just bad.

Does that happen a lot around here now?

Sometimes, well too much for my liking.  Were not doing it here in this game at all.

Let's try to avoid a DL hitting without majority, k?

Random death with no coroner report is just bad.

Does that happen a lot around here now?

No. The trend is to do a massive stream of votes to hit majority in the last 12 hours.

I personally don't like it.

Archived