DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there another explanation for Hally knowing Pral protected hally, that would explain how she started his lynch?

Cuz I don't see it. I don't see any way to dispute that she's town watcher, so Notbob saying he didn't go anywhere is a bald faced lie.

[unvote]

[v]Notbob [/v]

Really feeling bad about Razen right now too, tho.

So the only way for this to make sense is for you to have a failed rb, for someone to rb you, and for someone to rb hally.

I'm not buying it.

Not necessarily.  If I was RB'ed, mine wouldn't have gone through at all.  Cancel the first two out then.  Hally could just as easily have gotten her result on Dice because of something related to his role.  That makes more sense that what you posit.

So the only way for this to make sense is for you to have a failed rb, for someone to rb you, and for someone to rb hally.

I'm not buying it.

Not necessarily.  If I was RB'ed, mine wouldn't have gone through at all.  Cancel the first two out then.  Hally could just as easily have gotten her result on Dice because of something related to his role.  That makes more sense that what you posit.

It's also interesting that you're assuming that Dice is telling the truth.

Yes. I was wondering if he was a commuter, which would explain why the view failed. If he was, he would have admitted it.

Not necessarily, either.  If he was a commuter, it doesn't make any sense to put it out there unless he absolutely has to. Usually, in my experience with that role at least, it was automatic.  So he wouldn't be lying by saying he did nothing because technically, he didn't.

Yes. I was wondering if he was a commuter, which would explain why the view failed. If he was, he would have admitted it.

Not necessarily, either. If he was a commuter, it doesn't make any sense to put it out there unless he absolutely has to. Usually, in my experience with that role at least, it was automatic. So he wouldn't be lying by saying he did nothing because technically, he didn't.

But he would have cleared up the confusion.

If he was town commuter, it would explain how hally's view failed. Notbob would just have been a failed kill, because of you.

I went no where last night.

Vote Razen

Then how did Talya see you?!

Good point.

Unvote, vote Talya

Just keep digging that hole, man.

I'd love to hear you explain how she knew Pral was protecting Hally, which is how she caught him lying, if she isn't a watcher.

Liar, you did and the night before. If I'm lying how did I know that Pral visited Hally, I couldn't.

Another reason that Razens rb didn't work. If someone bussed me and Razen because they thought I might be target for the nk least night. Therefore Razen is role blocked instead of me. That would make sense. What if the wolves can only do one action so decide for some reason to rb people to cause WIFOM.

Please don't hammer NB I want to but don't know the vote count. He is a lying liar who lies.

Why vote someone else, when the person who said they saw you last night has been going on and on about it.

Heart - because I didn't think it straight away and something niggled at me so I asked when I did.

No I think there are two role blockers. They tried to block us but if there was a bus driver they might have thought I was the NK and so swapped any actions that happen to me with Razen and vice versa. As nothing happened to me no one targeted Razen. It could be Razen is the other rb and he got the rb back, lol.

I hope that makes sense on a coach stuck in London traffic right now and tired.

Has anyone got a vote count

Archived