DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ONLY Town you know that!!!

aRE27b8.png

This game will be much easier if you both are town Laine.

I gotchu Seph. ^.^

It'll be easier if you are too and we can town core this one to the end too?

No mishaps like last time where I have to lynch you because you're scumming it lol Ftr I read you worse than I read Zander so I need some time

I ONLY Town you know that!!!

aRE27b8.png

This game will be much easier if you both are town Laine.

I gotchu Seph. ^.^

It'll be easier if you are too and we can town core this one to the end too?

No mishaps like last time where I have to lynch you because you're scumming it lol Ftr I read you worse than I read Zander so I need some time

I think I am a decent zander reader tbh, and your right :) I want a towny thread again!

honestly Though I have never seen him as scum now that I think about it, besides one turbo? so I guess that is to be determined still.

There's also an Alanna out there >.>

So i guess you're Laine. 

Do you see how complicated this all is? haha I've sworn to thunderdome Andrej over the name eventually.

Btw: reminder that I work a night shift in the EST timezone, so don't expect me from 6-5ishAM EST Monday-Thursday. Overtime next week though because of Prime Day and Amazon's 20th anniversary so... 60 hour week.. so probably reduced activity somewhat. :rolleyes:

Zander don't you ever fool me! I'm towning, let's win this one too?

Deal th.ugh i think i may have game solved on my first post.  check it out/

So i guess you're Laine. 

Do you see how complicated this all is? haha I've sworn to thunderdome Andrej over the name eventually.

Btw: reminder that I work a night shift in the EST timezone, so don't expect me from 6-5ishAM EST Monday-Thursday. Overtime next week though because of Prime Day and Amazon's 20th anniversary so... 60 hour week.. so probably reduced activity somewhat. :rolleyes:

Heart Seph and Notbob? I wanna see you be wrong so bad lol I don't have much in the way of reads right now because I haven't detail read the thread yet (haven't set up my spread sheet :dry: ) but I'll have more time after work

Zander probably town, guys.

So i guess you're Laine. 

Btw: reminder that I work a night shift in the EST timezone, so don't expect me from 6-5ishAM EST Monday-Thursday. Overtime next week though because of Prime Day and Amazon's 20th anniversary so... 60 hour week.. so probably reduced activity somewhat.  :rolleyes:

Heart Seph and Notbob? I wanna see you be wrong so bad lol I don't have much in the way of reads right now because I haven't detail read the thread yet (haven't set up my spread sheet  :dry: ) but I'll have more time after work

Zander probably town, guys.

eh my town so far consists of hallia.

zander where you reading the thread until just now lol

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

it was something tayla brought up.

I was thinking it as well though. It seemed like they were gauging reactions to there claims, I honestly think mason's or a ballsy wolf claim. If they didn't know each other's alignment I think they would have reacted differently tbh.

NB, well god forbid he have to vig himself.

I bet he wouldn't do that...lol.

I'm kinda surprised on the two vig claims...when I'm the Vig...I usually just wait until N1 and then announce it the next day...poor Clov.  

I think the only times I've been vig, I've died first. But I don't see the point in claiming D1?

Two you two vigs: Why claim?

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

it was something tayla brought up.

I was thinking it as well though. It seemed like they were gauging reactions to there claims, I honestly think mason's or a ballsy wolf claim. If they didn't know each other's alignment I think they would have reacted differently tbh.

this ^^^^

I'm kinda surprised on the two vig claims...when I'm the Vig...I usually just wait until N1 and then announce it the next day...poor Clov.  

I think the only times I've been vig, I've died first. But I don't see the point in claiming D1?

can we talk about zander's first time LOL

I apparently only roll phoenix, vt , and doct

can we talk about zander's first time LOL

I apparently only roll phoenix, vt , and doct

Hero Shot imo RIP Darthe!!!

Haha I can't believe you rolled Phoenix twice. ^.^ I'm a terrible doctor except that one time I saved Darthe

Zander and Notbob not allowed to have vig shots anymore. NO HERO SHOTS allowed, imo

I can't see why they'd be masons claiming vigs in the thread like that, seems a good way to make themselves a target? That's why I sad they have and xshot and limited use, would make it different roles enough that they wouldn't question each others' claims

This is why I usually shoot from the hip on N1 or N2.  I was surprised many doubted my claim last game.  Even the last day Eldrick thought I was an SK.  *shrugs*

In this game, most likely done for reactions...see more and more of this type of stunts on DM.  

Archived