DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

you know nothing Jon Snow...lololololol sorry im doing this every game we play in.

And you've got nothing actually related to say? There's plenty to give an opinion on. 

i do....i dont believe theres 2 vigs.  someone is lying...ill figure out who and why then lunch them.  anything else you'd like to know John?

Yeah. 

A) If you "lunch" me, what do I taste like?

B) What do you think of the fact that we don't disbelieve eachother's claim?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-snip-

-snip-

I love modded minecraft. So much fun stuff to do, and there's great challenge packs out there. 

I've never played any of those!  I know Minecraft, but what's Terraria?  Is it a similar theme?

Terraria's like 2d Skyrim. You go out and fight monsters and bosses. You get new weapons, fight new bosses, etc. People compare Minecraft and Terraria because you can build whatever you want in both. 

-snip-

-snip-

I love modded minecraft. So much fun stuff to do, and there's great challenge packs out there. 

I've never played any of those!  I know Minecraft, but what's Terraria?  Is it a similar theme?

Terraria's like 2d Skyrim. You go out and fight monsters and bosses. You get new weapons, fight new bosses, etc. People compare Minecraft and Terraria because you can build whatever you want in both. 

Ooooh, I might have a new purchase to make!  I need new games to play, the stuff I've been playing has been getting stale.

Ohhh, town Tal in the house!

John, are you mafia?

Hi town Hally...looking good already!

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

Or you are both LLL :p

As we don't know the set up, if someone else claimed vig, why would you not question it? Unless you are both on the same team.

Not if we were going to Kivam it :tongue:

Cheeky!!!

So you are on the same team...please don't say Mason's...we have to lynch mason's otherwise Zander will flip

and don't play games >.>  apart from Mafia....

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

you know nothing Jon Snow...lololololol sorry im doing this every game we play in.

And you've got nothing actually related to say? There's plenty to give an opinion on. 

i do....i dont believe theres 2 vigs.  someone is lying...ill figure out who and why then lunch them.  anything else you'd like to know John?

Yeah. 

a) Wildlings imo

b) that your both either on the same wolf team.  are creating cover where one could be or maybe neither are. or lastly just plain creating WINFoM

Hiya just checking in for now; Only one I haven't played with is lord of the dawn, so hellooo

I just can't believe that thread was like 400+ pages long, haha.  That was literally the first thing I saw on the mafia board when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  I don't remember anything that was even half that when I left!

The nice thing when a thread is that big,  it makes it so the scum has a more difficult time posting ITT.
If you look at the mafia qt from that game, they talk about how it was difficult for them.

while 400 pages is a lot, and I don't quite expect that here, it is always nice to have a villagery vibe going.

Seph, the thing about that also is that it made it difficult for the town to have some sense at end game and very few wanted to go back and fact check the two remaining mafia lol So let's not do another 400 page game?

ZANDER! You towning??

Hardclaiming vig. 

+1

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other. 

As we don't know the set up, if someone else claimed vig, why would you not question it? Unless you are both on the same team.

Cheeky!!!

So you are on the same team...please don't say Mason's...we have to lynch mason's otherwise Zander will flip

There must be a story here too, haha.  I've missed so much. :sad:

Zander I highly doubt two wolves would claim vigs like that; more likely one of them would get lynched to check it

I can see one being a true vig and another a 1shot potentially but idk, that they're not cc'ing makes this curious but I wanna see more

-snip-

Yeah. 

a) Wildlings imo

b) that your both either on the same wolf team.  are creating cover where one could be or maybe neither are. or lastly just plain creating WINFoM

So we're either:

Both wolves

Creating cover? What is that?

Creating Wifom (which is anti-town), therefore at least one wolf. 

We accept eachother's claims. If one of us was just generating Wifom, I'm fairly certain we'd be on the other.

Cheeky!!!

lololololol is about the only way to phrase how I felt there...

for razen- In theat 400 page mafia game. The last two scum claimed masons, and zander called them out and I debunked it. I didn't follow through until later in the game, after zander died and they had a chance at winning after town lynched 3x scum on the first three days.

Hardclaiming vig. 

+1

Laine get out of my head =p

Ohhh, town Tal in the house!

John, are you mafia?

Hi town Hally...looking good already!

[v]Hallia[/v]

Cheeky!!!

ANYONE WHO CLAIMS MASONS DIES ASAP!!!!

Cheeky!!!

for razen- In theat 400 page mafia game. The last two scum claimed masons, and zander called them out and I debunked it. I didn't follow through until later in the game, after zander died and they had a chance at winning after town lynched 3x scum on the first three days.

Ah, ok.  I tried reading through their QT in that game, but it's really long, haha.  But that makes sense why he'd be ticked off, haha.

Raz: Yates tried to clear himself on my ambiguous views as cop after I died which basically made him scum immediately, but then he claimed masons with Sili (who had a ton of town equity and was converted mafia), but with 400 pages it was hard to fact check for some and mafia almost took the game since nobody was listening to Zander. lol

Cheeky!!!

Hardclaiming vig. 

+1

Laine get out of my head =p

:wub:

Woah wait a sec. Isn't alannalynn AJ? And don't we have a new AJ? (I mean, he's not in this game, but still)

Andrej is AJ now, I've been demoted to Alanna or Laine

Hiya just checking in for now; Only one I haven't played with is lord of the dawn, so hellooo

I just can't believe that thread was like 400+ pages long, haha.  That was literally the first thing I saw on the mafia board when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  I don't remember anything that was even half that when I left!

The nice thing when a thread is that big,  it makes it so the scum has a more difficult time posting ITT.

If you look at the mafia qt from that game, they talk about how it was difficult for them.

while 400 pages is a lot, and I don't quite expect that here, it is always nice to have a villagery vibe going.

Seph, the thing about that also is that it made it difficult for the town to have some sense at end game and very few wanted to go back and fact check the two remaining mafia lol So let's not do another 400 page game?

ZANDER! You towning??

Hardclaiming vig. 

+1

I ONLY Town you know that!!!

There's also an Alanna out there >.>

So i guess you're Laine. 

Do you see how complicated this all is? haha I've sworn to thunderdome Andrej over the name eventually.

Btw: reminder that I work a night shift in the EST timezone, so don't expect me from 6-5ishAM EST Monday-Thursday. Overtime next week though because of Prime Day and Amazon's 20th anniversary so... 60 hour week.. so probably reduced activity somewhat. :rolleyes: 

Zander don't you ever fool me! I'm towning, let's win this one too?

Archived