DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

and hello to all the new/old people i dont know!!!!

and please be aware you are playing with seph who is the GOAT hero of Star Wars and Heart who will be and UN CC'd Doc and lunched by some "stellar" town play!!!

welcome back/to DM Mafia!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and please be aware you are playing with seph who is the GOAT hero of Star Wars and Heart who will be and UN CC'd Doc and lunched by some "stellar" town play!!!

I really really wanted to hardclaim doc this game LOL

but unfortunately that isn't going to happen... sadface

Zander I know you are in another game currently, but I need your shining brightness of townyness in this game.

Zander it isn't my place to judge. see below

judge-judy-meme-generator-you-re-basic-c

lololololol i nearly spit my drink on my computer.

I really really wanted to hardclaim doc this game LOL

but unfortunately that isn't going to happen... sadface

Hero's dont get lynched in my town ldo.

I just can't believe that thread was like 400+ pages long, haha.  That was literally the first thing I saw on the mafia board when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  I don't remember anything that was even half that when I left!

200_s.gif

Ok so I am pretty positive I will be posting judge judy to respond to everything.

Oh god, I'm dying right now.

Judge Judy for life!

+1

I just can't believe that thread was like 400+ pages long, haha.  That was literally the first thing I saw on the mafia board when I logged in for the first time yesterday.  I don't remember anything that was even half that when I left!

The nice thing when a thread is that big,  it makes it so the scum has a more difficult time posting ITT.

If you look at the mafia qt from that game, they talk about how it was difficult for them.

while 400 pages is a lot, and I don't quite expect that here, it is always nice to have a villagery vibe going. 

Hero's dont get lynched in my town ldo.

Zander, I think your giving me a little to much credit here...

I would not have been able to do anything without your day 5, and the village.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

I am completely fine with this method!

snow do you only play on BT games? I haven't seen you around for a while.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

No, there's just certain types of games I don't like. 

I don't like open games or basic games because I enjoy trying to solve the setup.

And I'm not big on the whole "hybrid hammer" thing because then we have 3-vote trains. 

Hardclaiming vig. 

I don't like open games or basic games because I enjoy trying to solve the setup.

And I'm not big on the whole "hybrid hammer" thing because then we have 3-vote trains. 

Is hybrid hammer the one where the most votes at EOD is lynched?

Hardclaiming vig. 

Is hybrid hammer the one where the most votes at EOD is lynched?

That, or a majority ends the day. 

Let's see, don't think I've ever played with LotD (I may just start calling you "Lotad") or Pralaya, and it's been ages since I played with John Snow last. 

And I may vote Ley for not being here for a BT game >.>

We haven't? I am pretty sure I have played one or two games with you. Maybe in BT only.

The nice thing when a thread is that big,  it makes it so the scum has a more difficult time posting ITT.

If you look at the mafia qt from that game, they talk about how it was difficult for them.

while 400 pages is a lot, and I don't quite expect that here, it is always nice to have a villagery vibe going.

Very true!  I'll try and do my part.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Good, dies in one game. Rises in another.

Hardclaiming vig too. 

Interesting!  I would like to hear more from both of you.

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

It's possible, definitely.  But it is a legitimate question to wonder if it's a counterclaim, imo.  But you seem to be taking John Snow at his word, which I find interesting.

Archived