DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

AWESOME!

Well done town

and seph probably would have won the game for them. Dont think he was sussed at all

Dead thread oh Mod??  and Thanks for the game!

I thought he was wolf...lol got told off by Eld for mentioning it after his death, haha

Well done all. Sorry Pral. I wish you had stayed a bit longer but you disappeared, at least I didn't hammer the doc this time even if I did start the lynch.

Thank you Time for a great game. Can we see what everyone did?

I'd there a DT and can we see the Mafia thread please.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't really read a lot of the game due to time constraints. But even claiming vig, that makes him town. I think the hammer was really hasty and his death could have been avoided. Speed lynches are awful.

Didn't see him as mafia though. He was clear from d1 for me.

Like I said on the dt, it was seph or Zander as mafia the second I was killed n1.

Didn't really read a lot of the game due to time constraints. But even claiming vig, that makes him town. I think the hammer was really hasty and his death could have been avoided. Speed lynches are awful.

Like I said on the dt, it was seph or Zander as mafia the second I was killed n1.

I dunno. I might NK you too.

*points at sig* lololol

<3

Lol at lynching the doc.

I know it's cuz of random.org, but this is the second game in a row where we only lynched scum and the doc :P

And VT...

I dunno. I might NK you too.

Dude you suck lol

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Towns speed lynch doctors when I'm not around or something lol

To be fair to town, he didn't really help in this situation. Lol

I don't get it Talya. You watched Hallia. You saw Pral visit her. Whatever did you think he did?! Give her a massage?

*points at sig* lololol

<3

Lol at lynching the doc.

I know it's cuz of random.org, but this is the second game in a row where we only lynched scum and the doc :P

And VT...

we didn't lynch a VT

Ummmmm

Zander was the lynched VT lol

:laugh:

I thought he was wolf...lol got told off by Eld for mentioning it after his death, haha

Well done all. Sorry Pral. I wish you had stayed a bit longer but you disappeared, at least I didn't hammer the doc this time even if I did start the lynch.

Well, when I replied to you, it was 2:30 AM in the night. Didn't have energy to give a big reply. Thought I will clarify when I wake up. Waited for 5 minutes and went off to sleep. By the time I woke up,I was dead.

In general, I thought the town was overpowered this game. The scum:town ratio was a bit high than normal. Also, they had only RB as an active role. Compared to that, town had doc, cop, rb, watcher. Even if seph want killed, he would have been caught sooner or later by pure PoE.

Thanks Time! 

I don´t think it was weird that they lynched Pral. Talya knew he targeted the cop and that he was lying about it. Good game town, even if we were lucky with Seph. 

I agree that the town had a lot of good roles compared to mafia.

I think I´m up next in the queue. I will post a sign up later today. It will be a WoT themed game. :)

Thanks Time!

I don´t think it was weird that they lynched Pral. Talya knew he targeted the cop and that he was lying about it. Good game town, even if we were lucky with Seph.

I agree that the town had a lot of good roles compared to mafia.

I think I´m up next in the queue. I will post a sign up later today. It will be a WoT themed game. :)

Oh yeah! I remember you mentioning that. :)

Archived