DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I considered is rbers can't block each other, but I think if that was the case, razen would have said something by now.

Maybe it's a timing thing? NotBob submitted first, so his block works.

It could be, I don't know what the mechanics are.  But if I blocked him from blocking someone else, that should have not gone through.

The only way that this is making sense to me is if I was RB'ed last night.  It's the only way that NB could have gone on his nightly visit.  But it doesn't make sense to block me with two claimed investigative roles out there.  And if we accept that, it means that Dice has something to explain about his role.

Blue I heard it explained as this once by a mod in a DT. think it was darthe

Red  VERY unlikely to have the ability to block TWO people on the same night

Green  Love how you make this jump. Am I the on ly other person in this game? YHou and Eldrick have both jumped to assumptions in the last couple of pages

I don't know the mechanics behind a bus driver, but theoretically, if it was NB, it wouldn't have happened.  At least I don't think it would have, since I did block him.  Don't you think it's weird that Dice, who Hally didn't get a result back for, told me to block NB if I was town?  I blocked NB, and now Hally didn't get a view, NB still got to go on a visit, and Dice's result is weird.  That doesn't seem like it's pro-town play to me.

First I dont trust you. As such Im gonna try and force you to make the town play in a way that can be held accountable. second it was the obvious thing. 

I went no where last night.

Vote Razen

that made no sense  im thinking that may have been a  "im a goner lets distance" vote

If Razen was RB, why would my action have failed? Do we think it's a Dice thing?

No it is NOT a Dice thing. Dice is Vanilla

No I think there are two role blockers. They tried to block us but if there was a bus driver they might have thought I was the NK and so swapped any actions that happen to me with Razen and vice versa. As nothing happened to me no one targeted Razen. It could be Razen is the other rb and he got the rb back, lol.

I hope that makes sense on a coach stuck in London traffic right now and tired.

Has anyone got a vote count

everyones looking at exotic reasons. alright I can do this too.  Mafia could have a JOAT who blocked Razen and a Jailer who jailed halli.  See how pointless the speculation is?

After many days of trying to find the villains among them, the monarchs knew they had a solid lead on who one of them was. They dragged him into the courtyard and stabbed him to death soon after the beginning of the day. They had succeeded in finding all the villains and so the good monarchs were victorious! Dumping King George III in his grave they cheered and celebrated their victory.

NotBob- King George III, mafia roleblocker has been lynched.

All they mafia are dead and the town wins!!!

Congrats town... :)

AWESOME!

Well done town

and seph probably would have won the game for them. Dont think he was sussed at all

Dead thread oh Mod??  and Thanks for the game!

I had inklings. He knew it was an advanced game cuz he knew there was a roleblocker.

Lol @ speed lynch.

At least, let me wake up :). Gosh, this isn't the first time I have been lynched when I was asleep.

Also, lying isn't bad. Initially, I lied to draw the night kill. I wanted to reveal but when Hally revealed herself as cop, I changed the plans. The scum were not targeting me because they thought I was a weak power role. Keeping the lie up would make me keep protecting the cop with the scum hunting the doc elsewhere. This was especially important since the scum had a roleblocker. Yeah, would have been caught and I thought I will reveal when caught. Never got the chance !

Archived