DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are two ways Hally's failed view makes sense.

1) She was blocked

2) She was unable to view Dice

We have speculated the reason is that Notbob blocked her. This is possible. It's possible that they decided to not kill anyone last night to confuse us.

Along this train of thought, it's possible that Razen is GF, and claimed RB cuz Notbob can do it.

If this isn't the case though, if the reason Hally's view failed is because of Dice, I'd like to know.

Thank you dice.

So Hally's view failed because Notbob blocked her, if the reason for it failing isn't on Dice's end.

Why did they let Talya live?

We know that Talya isn't GF, because she knew that Pral had visited Hally N3. The reason isn't because she's mafia.

That's weird.  I know for a fact that I submitted a block on NB.  I don't get a result back though, so I have no clue if it succeeds or not or if it even targets the person I submitted it on.

The only way it makes sense to me is if someone else has a redirect role.  If it was NB, he wouldn't have been able to visit Hally, since I would have blocked the action from happening.  The question is, who would have switched us?  NB looked really, really bad yesterday because he was seen visiting Hally with Pral, and we know that Pral was the doctor.  If you're town, you need to take responsibility for switching us.  Because otherwise, it looks like scum have a bus driver or something out there.

I'm not liking this, because if my theory is correct, my roleblock prevented a kill.  I don't see why mafia would holster in this situation, dead townies almost always benefit them.  And since it looks like Hally was the one that ended up RB'ed...

Wait a second...

He voted Eld because there was no kill N3 when he blocked him.

But he also blocked Eld N1 and there was still a kill.....

Grah my brain is shutting down. May be a townie explanation for that , and we don't know full game mechanice in regard to the blocking, but that's sticking out to me too

All this means is I didn't submit a kill night 1, which I didn't because I can't.

That's weird. I know for a fact that I submitted a block on NB. I don't get a result back though, so I have no clue if it succeeds or not or if it even targets the person I submitted it on.

The only way it makes sense to me is if someone else has a redirect role. If it was NB, he wouldn't have been able to visit Hally, since I would have blocked the action from happening. The question is, who would have switched us? NB looked really, really bad yesterday because he was seen visiting Hally with Pral, and we know that Pral was the doctor. If you're town, you need to take responsibility for switching us. Because otherwise, it looks like scum have a bus driver or something out there.

I'm not liking this, because if my theory is correct, my roleblock prevented a kill. I don't see why mafia would holster in this situation, dead townies almost always benefit them. And since it looks like Hally was the one that ended up RB'ed...

I considered the bus driver thing. It doesn't work though, because they would have shown up as a target for talya, wouldn't they? They target x and y. Either way, Talya would have seen one side of the swap.

Something I considered is rbers can't block each other, but I think if that was the case, razen would have said something by now.

Maybe it's a timing thing? NotBob submitted first, so his block works.

It could be, I don't know what the mechanics are.  But if I blocked him from blocking someone else, that should have not gone through.

The only way that this is making sense to me is if I was RB'ed last night.  It's the only way that NB could have gone on his nightly visit.  But it doesn't make sense to block me with two claimed investigative roles out there.  And if we accept that, it means that Dice has something to explain about his role.

Why are you not liking that your roleblock prevented a kill?

I don't think I prevented a kill, that's the problem.  That means that mafia had to have holstered.

That's weird. I know for a fact that I submitted a block on NB. I don't get a result back though, so I have no clue if it succeeds or not or if it even targets the person I submitted it on.

The only way it makes sense to me is if someone else has a redirect role. If it was NB, he wouldn't have been able to visit Hally, since I would have blocked the action from happening. The question is, who would have switched us? NB looked really, really bad yesterday because he was seen visiting Hally with Pral, and we know that Pral was the doctor. If you're town, you need to take responsibility for switching us. Because otherwise, it looks like scum have a bus driver or something out there.

I'm not liking this, because if my theory is correct, my roleblock prevented a kill. I don't see why mafia would holster in this situation, dead townies almost always benefit them. And since it looks like Hally was the one that ended up RB'ed...

Explain the bolded.

Out of interest Hally, what is the result you get back...character or alignment etc?

This question has felt strange to me every time I have read it

Why is this strange when I'm a watcher and want to know about her role because there is doubt in my mind about this. Anyone claims you should ask questions.

It's more strange when she'd claimed two days before and you only ask after she's looked at you that you ask her what she can see. 

Literally just rolled out of bed and this was the open page so I looked at this first. Going to wait till I wake up more before I try to dredge up stuff from this. 

Out of interest Hally, what is the result you get back...character or alignment etc?

This question has felt strange to me every time I have read it
Why is this strange when I'm a watcher and want to know about her role because there is doubt in my mind about this. Anyone claims you should ask questions.

It's more strange when she'd claimed two days before and you only ask after she's looked at you that you ask her what she can see.

Literally just rolled out of bed and this was the open page so I looked at this first. Going to wait till I wake up more before I try to dredge up stuff from this.

I didn't think about that, but I don't see how it's an issue.

Talya is proven watcher by knowing that Pral visited Hally.

Explain the bolded.

I was hasty.  I don't think I prevented anything.  The only way that any of this is making sense to me is if I got roleblocked last night.  Allowing NB's nightly activities to continue.  But that would mean we have to explain why we didn't have an NK.  And why they chose me over a pair of investigative roles.  And why Dice had an odd result.

I don't know the mechanics behind a bus driver, but theoretically, if it was NB, it wouldn't have happened.  At least I don't think it would have, since I did block him.  Don't you think it's weird that Dice, who Hally didn't get a result back for, told me to block NB if I was town?  I blocked NB, and now Hally didn't get a view, NB still got to go on a visit, and Dice's result is weird.  That doesn't seem like it's pro-town play to me.

Archived