DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just actually read the Pral lynch.... Why did we not wait for any kind of explanation!?!?!?!?!?!

Going to need to look at who's doing all of the follow votes and is just letting town deep themselves. 

Btw, I'm getting really bad vibes from Razen...

Page 76... Let's bring this home. 

Wait a second...

He voted Eld because there was no kill N3 when he blocked him.

But he also blocked Eld N1 and there was still a kill..... 

Grah my brain is shutting down. May be a townie explanation for that , and we don't know full game mechanice in regard to the blocking, but that's sticking out to me too

Ok poop I'm really sorry for that. I watched Hally last night and she had two people visit her. Never a good reason to claim vig when doc, when he lied I assumed he had killed her.

We have either lost me or the cop.

I watch heart N1, so I knew that Hally had to have viewed her night which she did answer. And Zander N2.

I assume there is supposed to be a "Night 2" right around....here^?

Thanks for that

Anyway, the other person who visited Hally was NB. I would like to know why? I thought he was the doc, so I fail here, sorry.

So since Pral was the doc, does that make NB the killer?

When Razen blocked Eld it occured to me that he could have blocked Eld thinking him Doc and tried to shoot Hally. Another thought here if they do have an RB why not RB Hally and shoot someone else, would make sure someone died.

Also look at this lynch, Mafia would have jumped on this easy lynch.

If there is also a tracker (who follows) then it could mean that we don't have a doc. I have seem them in games together.

​Wait what are you saying here? Because you acknowledge in this post that there was a doc...

Only consolation is is either me or Hally will be alive. I think it will be Hally, I hope it is.

Why do I always get the doc lynched.. *sigh*

On a side note, I wondered if Queen Victoria would be doc, have no idea why...maybe same time as Florence Nightingale, lol

Grah two of my greens went away

Ok poop I'm really sorry for that. I watched Hally last night and she had two people visit her. Never a good reason to claim vig when doc, when he lied I assumed he had killed her.

We have either lost me or the cop.

I watch heart N1, so I knew that Hally had to have viewed her night which she did answer. And Zander N2.

I assume there is supposed to be a "Night 2" right around....here^?

Thanks for that

Anyway, the other person who visited Hally was NB. I would like to know why? I thought he was the doc, so I fail here, sorry.

So since Pral was the doc, does that make NB the killer?

When Razen blocked Eld it occured to me that he could have blocked Eld thinking him Doc and tried to shoot Hally. Another thought here if they do have an RB why not RB Hally and shoot someone else, would make sure someone died.

Also look at this lynch, Mafia would have jumped on this easy lynch.

If there is also a tracker (who follows) then it could mean that we don't have a doc. I have seem them in games together.

​Wait what are you saying here? Because you acknowledge in this post that there was a doc...

Only consolation is is either me or Hally will be alive. I think it will be Hally, I hope it is.

Why do I always get the doc lynched.. *sigh*

On a side note, I wondered if Queen Victoria would be doc, have no idea why...maybe same time as Florence Nightingale, lol

Hindsight, I should have let him explain why Talya saw him do something. But to be fair, you guys voted him up to L-1 REALLY fast. And it was a convincing reason to lynch him.

To be fair, his response to me was "really?"

And that was it. Not that I like forcing reveals, but he should have said something, or argued back, he did nothing. I took that as an admission of guilt. He missed two RL days and made one post, he had to show us why he was town. He was caught lying and did nothing. If he had revealed, he would have created such WIFOM to thw Wolves it would have been good.

We also could have gone for NB and actually hooked a wolf.

Why would he have revealed at that point, or given any further explanation since you didn't give context to your vote?

Sorry just really annoyed about that lynch

Yes it does, Eld.

I watched Heart N1 and she had no one visit her. If Hally had said she had visited herN1 I would know she was lying, but she viewed Heart on N2. She viewed Razen on N1

This is why we read all the way and THEN respond

We need NB to explain himself, also need Hally to and Razen.

NB visited Hally last night so was not blocked.

Razen - did you block anyone last night? If so who.

Hally who did you view.

Odd we are all still here.

I want to hear from NB before we hammer and Hally and Razen.

I'm in London today on a trip with my daughter, will try to pop in. But let's not hammer anyone until we can have a look at everyone.

*blink*

This is going to be fun to figure out when I'm awake.

There are some possibilities here. Let's hear what everyone has to say first. If we can refrain from saying what we think happened until we hear from everyone. I need them to say what happened before speculation.

Need to see who Razen RBd

NB what is your role and why did you target Hally?

NotBob, apparently...

that was my thinking too hally and i agree with talya dont view NB. 

Also  @ RAZEN!!!!!!!! 

if you are town RB you realise that you had better block NB tonight right? NOBODY else!  hell even better CALL it ITT!!!

That is exactly who I blocked.

Well something funny is going on here....

I'm not super surprised if Raz couldn't block him though, most things like RB or Doc can't do the same person two nights in a row.

Vote: NB

I hope that wasn't the hammer, if NB is role blocker, why weren't you blocked the night before?

Don't speak for Razen, We don't know and you. He didn't RB NB the night before he did Eld, so could easily RB NB..

^plus this

CLAIMS

Me--Vanilla Town

Eld--Vanilla Town

Hallia--Cop

--N1: Razen-town

--N2: Me-town

--N3: Talya-town

--N4: was blocked

Razen--roleblocker

--N1: Eld

--N2: Dice

--N3: Eld

--N4: NotBob

Talya--watcher

--N1: Me-no one visited?

--N2: Zander-no one visited?

--N3: Hallia-NotBob and Pral (doc) visited

--N4: Hallia-NotBob visited

NotBob (based on Talya)--unknown

--N1: ????

--N2: ????

--N3: Hallia--her view went through--no kill

--N4: Hallia--her view did not go through--no kill

All this look good?

Soooo (I saw Eld do this a few pages ago but need to work it out for myself and a refresher never hurts)

Night 1:

Hallia: Razen-town

Razen: Eld

Talya: Me-no one visited?

NotBob: ???

Night Kill: Laine--Vanilla Town

Night 2:

Hallia: Me-town

Razen: Dice

Talya: Zander-no one visited?

Night Kill: Tina-Vanilla Town

Night 3:

Hallia: Talya-town

Talya: Hallia-NotBob and Pral (doc) visited

NotBob: (according to Talya) Hallia

Night Kill: None

Night 4:

Hallia: tried to view dice and was blocked

Razen: NotBob

Talya: Hallia--NotBob visited

NotBob: (accoridng to Talya) Hallia

SOMETHING DEFINATELY FUNNY HERE!!!!!!!!

Maybe Hallia's the killer

That was a joke.... But now I'm tin foiling... Razen and Hallia in cahoots... Because in my second mafia game ever I was the cop and BG claimed cop and said that he'd seen one of his scum buddies as town and if there IS a tracker too as Talya indicated could be the case then there might not be a cop at all....

I REJECT THE TINFOIL

Ok THAT is a sign I should sleep soon.

Other possibilities

dice has some role that prevents him from being viewed?

someone else prevented dice's viewing from his end not Hallia's?

The doc protect protected from all night actions? 

Would like to know why Razen is very confident that his block on NB went through but NotBob was seen going to Hallia. Hallia knows that her action failed, which may not be the case for the rest as she is a cop and gets feedback every night... 

Meh... Need more information. Need to look back on the info already available.  Also need sleep.

Have a whole saturday tomorrow... *Rubs hands together* this game just got fun. Brain is useless right now though, so back to sleep (think I'm finally tired again after the accidental two hour nap I had after work)

Wait.

Tal could be lying. 

Tal could be the Godfather, not Razen. 

They are the two with conflicting views

One of you... One of you is up to something....

Have thought Razen scummy for more of the game though

Ok actual analysis in the morning. REALLY should try to sleep now

Ok Hally - thought it was closer than that.

I missed where Razen said he rb NB. Then he lied.

The thing with NB on N3 was that he could have put the kill in. On N3 one of the other Mafia did and NB rb Hally.

Heart - as for Pral...he had hardly been on saw me accuse him of being scum and left without bothering to carry on with it. He had lied.

One thing I know is NB went to Halia last night,

I have thought Hally could be lying. If NB is town I think Razen and Hally are Mafia. I also think Razen is Mafia because he lied about Rb NB. If he did lie he isn't on the same team as NB.

I still want to hear from NB. I want to hear what he has to say.

On a coach to London now

Out of interest Hally, what is the result you get back...character or alignment etc?

This question has felt strange to me every time I have read it

Why is this strange when I'm a watcher and want to know about her role because there is doubt in my mind about this. Anyone claims you should ask questions.

So NB Roleblocker?

As heart said if he was RB why not block you last night? I was expecting him to put a kill shot on you  it was the best play for mafia to not out another member

Wait.

Tal could be lying. 

agreed. The NB lynch however does a LOT of clearing. He flips mafia Talya is clear and Razen looks dirty.

\\and regarding the Vig thing Heart  it was something you said but I cant remember exactly what it was and im not going looking for it right now. But it was early on but after pral and JS claimed. Was after prals odd night claim too iirc

Soooo (I saw Eld do this a few pages ago but need to work it out for myself and a refresher never hurts)

Night 1:

Hallia: Razen-town

Talya: Me-no one visited?

Night Kill: Laine--Vanilla Town

Night 2:

Hallia: Me-town

Razen: Dice

Talya: Zander-no one visited? I asked her about this. She said no one visited.

Night Kill: Tina-Vanilla Town

Night 3:

Hallia: Talya-town

Talya: Hallia-NotBob and Pral (doc) visited

NotBob: (according to Talya) Hallia

Night 4:

Hallia: tried to view dice and was blocked

Razen: NotBob

Talya: Hallia--NotBob visited

NotBob: (accoridng to Talya) Hallia

SOMETHING DEFINATELY FUNNY HERE!!!!!!!!

Maybe Hallia's the killer

That was a joke.... But now I'm tin foiling... Razen and Hallia in cahoots... Because in my second mafia game ever I was the cop and BG claimed cop and said that he'd seen one of his scum buddies as town and if there IS a tracker too as Talya indicated could be the case then there might not be a cop at all....

I REJECT THE TINFOIL

Ok THAT is a sign I should sleep soon.

I tinfoiled this too, but rejected it because Scum!Hally wouldn't know there isn't a cop. It would be a risky and stupid move to pretend to be cop if you don't know it's safe to do so.

Other possibilities

dice has some role that prevents him from being viewed?

Thank you for bringing this up. I was going to do so myself. More on this in a moment.

someone else prevented dice's viewing from his end not Hallia's?

The doc protect protected from all night actions? 

Would like to know why Razen is very confident that his block on NB went through but NotBob was seen going to Hallia. Hallia knows that her action failed, which may not be the case for the rest as she is a cop and gets feedback every night... 

There are 2 ways for a mod to handle this situation (where a person targeting someone that is being watched gets roleblocked). One is the scenario we are expecting, and are therefore confused, which is for the roleblocker to not show up as visiting. The other is for them to be there, but be prevented from completing their action. We don't know how Time handled the situation.

Meh... Need more information. Need to look back on the info already available.  Also need sleep.

Have a whole saturday tomorrow... *Rubs hands together* this game just got fun. Brain is useless right now though, so back to sleep (think I'm finally tired again after the accidental two hour nap I had after work)

So. Talya saw Notbob visit Hally the past 2 nights. Hally got a result N3, but not N4.

The only people to visit Hally N3 were Notbob and Pral (doc). The only one to visit her N4 was Notbob (Right, Talya?)

If Notbob was a RB'er, she wouldn't have gotten her N3 result either. This idea is debunked.

The problem with Talya's idea is that if Notbob didn't submit the kill, why was there no kill?

Which means the reason she didn't get a result tonight isn't because of Notbob. The logical reason is it's because of dice. My mind jumps to nexus.

@ Razen When you block someone, do you get a result? If so, did you not get one Night 2, when you blocked dice?

So NB Roleblocker?

As heart said if he was RB why not block you last night? I was expecting him to put a kill shot on you  it was the best play for mafia to not out another member

Wait.

Tal could be lying. 

agreed. The NB lynch however does a LOT of clearing. He flips mafia Talya is clear and Razen looks dirty.

\\and regarding the Vig thing Heart  it was something you said but I cant remember exactly what it was and im not going looking for it right now. But it was early on but after pral and JS claimed. Was after prals odd night claim too iirc

I went back to look, once I knew who you thought was soft claiming. Heart mentions a 3rd vig a few times, and speculates how they should act and stuff. I saw this as what might have been seen as soft claiming. It didn't to me, though.

Out of interest Hally, what is the result you get back...character or alignment etc?

This question has felt strange to me every time I have read it

Why is this strange when I'm a watcher and want to know about her role because there is doubt in my mind about this. Anyone claims you should ask questions.

+1

I didn't find you asking strange at all. Knowing how your teammates' roles work is vital to working together with them.

Razen blocks Notbob

Notbob targets Hally

Talya sees Notbob target Hally

Hally tries to view Dice, and it fails

@Hally How did it fail? Did you just not get a result?

No one dies. If Notbob wasn't a failed kill, why wasn't there a kill?

[unvote]

[v]Dice[/v]

It adds up that the reason Hally couldn't view Dice is because of what Dice is. I don't see that being a town role.

I thought Nexus was something else. I lust looked it up, and it's not what I thought.

And Dice, I didn't say that. I'm also waiting for him to explain. I intend to vote him if he doesn't clear this up.

Now that you're here, care to tell us if you did anything last night?

Archived