DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Haha I can't believe you rolled Phoenix twice. ^.^ I'm a terrible doctor except that one time I saved Darthe

Zander and Notbob not allowed to have vig shots anymore. NO HERO SHOTS allowed, imo

I can't see why they'd be masons claiming vigs in the thread like that, seems a good way to make themselves a target? That's why I sad they have and xshot and limited use, would make it different roles enough that they wouldn't question each others' claims

I have a couple different thoughts, but the two I posted seem most likely Laine.

we can lynch one and see, or let it play out a bit. I haven't seen anything to point towards wolf's, I guess the only thing bothering me is how smug pray was with his posts towards the subject. 

Alright, you people figure it out. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone :)

This post looks like he is implying that he already knows.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NB, well god forbid he have to vig himself.

Now THAT would be interesting to see, haha.

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

it was something tayla brought up.

I was thinking it as well though. It seemed like they were gauging reactions to there claims, I honestly think mason's or a ballsy wolf claim. If they didn't know each other's alignment I think they would have reacted differently tbh.

this ^^^^

I also was thinking masons.  It seems very well coordinated, and I don't think they would be THAT obvious about tying themselves together out of the blue like that.

Haha I can't believe you rolled Phoenix twice. ^.^ I'm a terrible doctor except that one time I saved Darthe

Zander and Notbob not allowed to have vig shots anymore. NO HERO SHOTS allowed, imo

I can't see why they'd be masons claiming vigs in the thread like that, seems a good way to make themselves a target? That's why I sad they have and xshot and limited use, would make it different roles enough that they wouldn't question each others' claims

Where are you getting that from?  They didn't say anything in the thread about how their roles related to each other, if I recall correctly.  They just claimed vig.

Just throwing out possibilities, I'd rather wait it out and see what happens though.

@Raz: my point on the x shots is that generally if person A has 1shot and B is 2shot, they're probably both gonna claim Vig/Doc/Cop whatever; there's no point claiming an xshot ability, it gives the mafia too much information. Hopefully that makes sense? I'm getting ready for work and responding as I see things. 

Just throwing out possibilities, I'd rather wait it out and see what happens though.

@Raz: my point on the x shots is that generally if person A has 1shot and B is 2shot, they're probably both gonna claim Vig/Doc/Cop whatever; there's no point claiming an xshot ability, it gives the mafia too much information. Hopefully that makes sense? I'm getting ready for work and responding as I see things. 

Yeah, I can see that.

I have a couple different thoughts, but the two I posted seem most likely Laine.

we can lynch one and see, or let it play out a bit. I haven't seen anything to point towards wolf's, I guess the only thing bothering me is how smug pray was with his posts towards the subject. 

Alright, you people figure it out. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone :)

This post looks like he is implying that he already knows.

I think he's looking for a very specific reaction, and hasn't it seen it yet, otherwise I think he would have said something.  Something that only he knows about.

But vanilla minecraft is so....short. I can clear it's tech tree in like 2 hours, beat the End Dragon in less then that. 

Terraria has sooooo much to do. 

For a guy suggesting the Vig shot on the low post counts players you seem to enjoy posting about non-game related activities...just saying.

No one was posting. I was bored. FYI Expert mode is a pain. Stupid evil eyes murdering me every night. I'm back now. 

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

This reaction feel weird. It's so out there I think it's forced. [uvnote] [v]Zander[/v]

-snip-

Yeah. 

A) If you "lunch" me, what do I taste like?

B) What do you think of the fact that we don't disbelieve eachother's claim?

a) Wildlings imo

b) that your both either on the same wolf team.  are creating cover where one could be or maybe neither are. or lastly just plain creating WINFoM

So we're either:

Both wolves

Creating cover? What is that?

Creating Wifom (which is anti-town), therefore at least one wolf. 

We accept eachother's claims. If one of us was just generating Wifom, I'm fairly certain we'd be on the other.

Zander, still waiting on this. I read it as you think we're both wolves or "creating cover". Do you honestly think we would be that obvious as mafia?

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

This reaction feel weird. It's so out there I think it's forced. [uvnote] [v]Zander[/v]

reaction vote are gross.  fyi

-snip-

Yeah. 

a) Wildlings imo

b) that your both either on the same wolf team.  are creating cover where one could be or maybe neither are. or lastly just plain creating WINFoM

So we're either:

Both wolves

We accept eachother's claims. If one of us was just generating Wifom, I'm fairly certain we'd be on the other.

Zander, still waiting on this. I read it as you think we're both wolves or "creating cover". Do you honestly think we would be that obvious as mafia?

im working on it....i never thought that last 2 scum would claim mason in SW but they did. people do try gambits.  ill re read it after but for now im good where im at,  unless you wanna explain yourself why you did it.

-snip-

Yeah. 

a) Wildlings imo

So we're either:

Both wolves

im working on it....i never thought that last 2 scum would claim mason in SW but they did. people do try gambits.  ill re read it after but for now im good where im at,  unless you wanna explain yourself why you did it.

It's one thing to do that endgame. Starting out a game risking 2 of a 3-4 man team isn't smart play. 

Explain why I did what?

Bored out of my mind people. Get in here! Where's Darthe when you need him?

John, because it isn't a smart play is a reason scum do things sometimes.

The, they can't be scum because scum wouldn't do that argument. (See masons from starwars)

As for you and pral, I do believe you two know each others alignment, or there is some good cover going on that only you two understand. But I am not willing to lynch you day one to find out. Barring some massive slip.

Snow... you left us first man

The, they can't be scum because scum wouldn't do that argument. (See masons from starwars)

As for you and pral, I do believe you two know each others alignment, or there is some good cover going on that only you two understand. But I am not willing to lynch you day one to find out. Barring some massive slip.

Obviously the game has just started, but as of now one of us is the obvious cop target. It'd be like claiming Hard Bulletproof Mason Recruiter that kills mafia when he tries to recruit them. "No mafia would every try to claim that it's so outlandish." Yeah, we all know that role's BS. 

*Shrug* I was playing Terraria with one of my friends. Fun times. We died like a combined total of 15 times or something. Expert is really really hard. 

I can imagine... I plan on playing with some friends that are on arc with me.

John I took zander's joke as a vote, I guess me playing in the last game with him gives a little more insight on the topic, but are you voting him just because the vote feels forced? 

I haven't seen a whole lot to go off of atm, but I have liked how the thread feels so far :)

I like hallia reaction to you and pral, andI have her as my strongest town.
I like tayla for having the same thought process as me towards you and pral
you two will sort yourselves out shortly, but leaning town

Obviously the game has just started, but as of now one of us is the obvious cop target. It'd be like claiming Hard Bulletproof Mason Recruiter that kills mafia when he tries to recruit them. "No mafia would every try to claim that it's so outlandish." Yeah, we all know that role's BS. 

I don't like the implication of that statement.  It feels to me like you're trying to set one of you up to get viewed tonight.

I'm not, it's just what I would do. 

That's fair.  I don't want to get into a discussion of what you would do in x scenario, because that's pointless at this stage.  What I am interested is that you mentioned it at all in the first place,

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

I'm not, it's just what I would do. 

That's fair.  I don't want to get into a discussion of what you would do in x scenario, because that's pointless at this stage.  What I am interested is that you mentioned it at all in the first place,

-snip-

I mentioned it because it's the reason that us being mafia together is a stupid play. 1 cop view would kill us both. 

Archived