DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

sorry guys, been busy all day haha, what have i missed? im guessing a lot unfortunately

*sighs in depression*

unfortunately i got super busy earlier today, so i'm not all that sure whats happened in my temporary absence, wish i could be of more help though

are you just padding your post count here? 

please dont take this the wrong way but getting caught up and reading the thread and giving your thoughts would be helpful imo.

From my PoV :  I know rl can be busy but your past 2 quotes in a span of 10 min saying the exact same thing with 0 game solve content is not doing you any favors imo. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so far? John Snow has been acting odd, claiming vig, and then throwing his vote around, it feels like he's trying to provoke something, and of course him not really defending himself all that well. im honestly leaning towards him a bit, but i'm taking a bit of a wait and see approach. get more of a feel for things you know?

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

Pralaya claimed vig 4 or 5 posts after john, how did you not see this elsrick?

Your post between the two was ten minutes. So I feel like you were at least paying attention to the thread.

Also Eld if pral was just a joke, why does this make John look bad?

Ebwodp. This was my response in the above quote that messed up.

Err also responses wasn't supposed to be in the above ... this is why I hate doing quotes on my phone

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable conclusions imo.

jumping right out and claiming that he was a vig straightaway was a bold choice for JS, but he draws a lot of attention to himself like this, i dunno, it just seems like a weird power play to me with no purpose.

and pralaya claiming vig after JS  does two things. casting doubt on JS and also drawing that same attention to himself. it could be a play on pralaya's part in some way. ultimately though i think it casts suspicion on both of them, and they are both certainly coming off that way.

although i think im still leaning towards JS due to him jumping in like that and threatening people. it wasn't a very nice thing to do and wins him no points with me. Pralaya just kinda claims it, and handles the fallout relatively well. im not sure though, either way i think i want to wait and see a little longer.

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

eh it's a advanced game, and I have no idea of how wheel would run it.

This was bugging me. How do you know it's an advanced game?

regardless of the fact why does this bug you?

Cuz I thought he might know more than we do, which could mean he's mafia.

I have no reason to think this isn't a basic game. It isn't clear.

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

Pralaya claimed vig 4 or 5 posts after john, how did you not see this elsrick?

Your post between the two was ten minutes. So I feel like you were at least paying attention to the thread.

Also Eld if pral was just a joke, why does this make John look bad?

As for my first 2 posts, I stopped reading on my phone when I got to JS's claim. I got on my computer and posted my check in post. Then I went back and read the rest of the thread. As I mentioned, that was a really bad point to stop reading. I gave my view of both afterwards.

It looks bad for JS because claiming Vig before you're able to shoot just doesn't make sense. It paints a target on yourself. It also looks bad for Pral for the same reason. I don't see how talking about which one is more believable is +EV, though.

Ebwodp. This was my response in the above quote that messed up.

Err also responses wasn't supposed to be in the above ... this is why I hate doing quotes on my phone

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable conclusions imo.

Pretty sure Pral is a guy. Yay for pronouns!

@Zander Going through a reread. Went through your 'game solve' again.

[v]Razen[/v] for being away for so long *nod*

AH- prolly a wolf...or a doc (we lunch all Doc's here now on DM) either way we lunch

OMG I'm so excited to lunch you all  
Heart who is razen?? I think that is the only player I don't know.

lolololol silly seph I dont let wolves live in my town...seph prolly a wolf

Razen are you an older mafia player, or a newer one?

Last time I played here it was a couple years ago, probably summer of 2013.  I wouldn't say that makes me old though, haha.

I think we played together.  How goes it?

Last time I played here it was a couple years ago, probably summer of 2013.  I wouldn't say that makes me old though, haha.

I remember you!  I'm doing a lot better now that I'm done with school, I've actually got free time.  How've you been?

I am well.  Playing a little mafia, drinking too much beer...yes, life is good.  lol

Glad you are done with school and have some time for mafia.

darn its been awhile since i played this, like years haha

hello...welcome back...not sure if we played together before...people call me NotBob...

Not Bob with numerous post and full sentences on D1...????? wolf/

There you go game solved. 

gg everyone and your welcome. 

back to my other game now.

You seem to be calling Heart a wolf solely on last game's content.

You call Notbob a wolf for having complete sentences.

Seph's comment about wanting to lunch us all is a bit of a stretch, but the only thing possibly contributing to a wolf read.

Do you still think these people are wolves? If so, why? I only bring this up because you referenced it later, meaning you meant something here.

There's also an Alanna out there >.>

So i guess you're Laine. 

Do you see how complicated this all is? haha I've sworn to thunderdome Andrej over the name eventually.

Btw: reminder that I work a night shift in the EST timezone, so don't expect me from 6-5ishAM EST Monday-Thursday. Overtime next week though because of Prime Day and Amazon's 20th anniversary so... 60 hour week.. so probably reduced activity somewhat. :rolleyes:

Zander don't you ever fool me! I'm towning, let's win this one too?

Deal th.ugh i think i may have game solved on my first post.  check it out/

The only way for this vig thing to make sense, being they aren't going at each other, is they either have a QT (maf/mason/something else) or they actually are both vig.

[unvote]

I'm actually liking the idea of them proving it at night. If we get 3 kills, we basically have 2 clear townies. Not 100%. There could be other killing roles out there. But if they are mafia, there prolly won't be 3 kills.

Sorry if double post. Last one didn't go through.

The only way for this vig thing to make sense, being they aren't going at each other, is they either have a QT (maf/mason/something else) or they actually are both vig.

[unvote]

I'm actually liking the idea of them proving it at night. If we get 3 kills, we basically have 2 clear townies. Not 100%. There could be other killing roles out there. But if they are mafia, there prolly won't be 3 kills.

@Zander Going through a reread. Went through your 'game solve' again.

AH- prolly a wolf...or a doc (we lunch all Doc's here now on DM) either way we lunch

I remember you!  I'm doing a lot better now that I'm done with school, I've actually got free time.  How've you been?

I am well.  Playing a little mafia, drinking too much beer...yes, life is good.  lol

Glad you are done with school and have some time for mafia.

darn its been awhile since i played this, like years haha

hello...welcome back...not sure if we played together before...people call me NotBob...

Not Bob with numerous post and full sentences on D1...????? wolf/

You seem to be calling Heart a wolf solely on last game's content.

You call Notbob a wolf for having complete sentences.

Seph's comment about wanting to lunch us all is a bit of a stretch, but the only thing possibly contributing to a wolf read.

Do you still think these people are wolves? If so, why? I only bring this up because you referenced it later, meaning you meant something here.

There's also an Alanna out there >.>

So i guess you're Laine. 

Do you see how complicated this all is? haha I've sworn to thunderdome Andrej over the name eventually.

Btw: reminder that I work a night shift in the EST timezone, so don't expect me from 6-5ishAM EST Monday-Thursday. Overtime next week though because of Prime Day and Amazon's 20th anniversary so... 60 hour week.. so probably reduced activity somewhat. :rolleyes:

Zander don't you ever fool me! I'm towning, let's win this one too?

Deal th.ugh i think i may have game solved on my first post.  check it out/

dude...its called a joke. lolololol  Heart posted once.  she was mislynched as Doc on an un cc'd claim in an epic town fail in SW. it was seph's 1st post maybe and Notbob only like said hello.  bringing it up to Alanna was also a running joke from SW that i hit was on every Mafia lynch that game.

Zander, didn't I see you already clear Seph for less than that? :tongue:

Call it gut combined with her play so far if you will.  I am a heavily gut/tone player.

can you show me i clear seph in this thread? because i don't.

me too!  and my gut didn't really like that tbh.

i was basically hoping someone would give me a rundown, ill read through everything if i have to, but im also in the middle of studying for an EMT exam haha. if not ill try and speed read through it, my apologies 

It's only 12 pages o.O

haha, only 12 pages, still quite a bit, reading through what i missed now though, so far, im not really seeing anything that sticks out to me really

so far? John Snow has been acting odd, claiming vig, and then throwing his vote around, it feels like he's trying to provoke something, and of course him not really defending himself all that well. im honestly leaning towards him a bit, but i'm taking a bit of a wait and see approach. get more of a feel for things you know?

so pretty safe to say something important did happen and that you need to read the thread for yourself to progressively game solve and make your reads imo.

[unvote]

and 3 possible dead townies.  and even IF they are telling the truth we also loss vig shots.  this IS NOT a good plan!!!! 

Hey JS

If Pral is the lowest poster, you gonna shoot him?

Depends. If Pral were to drop off the map right now and not show up the rest of the day, wouldn't you?

My ultimatum is to inspire activity. Most games on DM have at least 3 people with post counts under 10 at the EoD1. I'm in a position to inspire activity. I'm taking advantage of it. 

If I were in your position, no.

Even if he didn't post anything else for the rest of the day, he still claimed another vig.

IYO is he also a vig? Would you shoot another vig because he didn't post enough?

Eldrick I really feel the best way for this to be fair and give him a chance to explain is not give him ideas or scenarios but just have him explain it himself.  see how he does and if we dont like it lunch him and if we like it well fine.

I really don't like the way that Zander is going about this.  I don't know if it's just the fact that I've never played with him before or what, but I'm getting a vibe that I'm not liking.  I think that Eldrick's questions for JS here are valid - and Zander comes out with a "don't give him ideas" kind of thing.  Up to this point, JS hasn't been defending himself really at all, combined with the way he drew attention to himself for his role claim is either really ballsy as scum or a townie trying to stir up trouble.

[unvote]

and 3 possible dead townies.  and even IF they are telling the truth we also loss vig shots.  this IS NOT a good plan!!!! 

And then he's trying to sound like the voice of reason here by trying to keep them from shooting after Eldrick suggested they prove it.  I see no reason to not give them a chance to prove themselves.  Especially since JS has already said who he intends to shoot.

Not Bob with numerous post and full sentences on D1...?????wolf

Zander if we are going be in this village together, I am going to expect you to act civil.....lol

heart, I am going to wait until zander starts yelling before I judge him. 

DONT YOU JUDGE ME!!!!!!

Keep your finger off the caps lock. you caps lock this game im voting you.

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

Dumb idea. what is it with people and their insistence to read based on post counts? Dont quote cory at me either zander. here the problems with the idea

a) for someone like me I have a 12 hr delay between me posting and the person its aimed at responding. makes real time responding, which builds post counts, impossible

b) its not about QUANTITY it should be about QUALITY of what they post. sili posts towns yet people still cant clear him at times  i can post 5 times sometimnes and people can clear me. its quality you should look for.

ANYONE WHO CLAIMS MASONS DIES ASAP!!!!

i am SOOOOOO tempted lol

I'm not, it's just what I would do. 

That's fair.  I don't want to get into a discussion of what you would do in x scenario, because that's pointless at this stage.  What I am interested is that you mentioned it at all in the first place,

-snip-

I mentioned it because it's the reason that us being mafia together is a stupid play. 1 cop view would kill us both. 

WRONG and you should know its wrong.  If mafia gambit to get a view on the GF it does not kill both of you it could CLEAR one of you

[unvote]

also wrong  one could be a SK one a vig tho thats VERY unlikely that a SK claims or CCs straight up like that. All of them shooting clears NOONE

Archived