DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

wow its been a while

Hey everybody, used to be a part of this community a long while ago, like almost 8 years ago now haha, came back because nostalgia really. its certainly impressive to see how things have changed around here, things look so new and shiny, anyways, probably no one i used to know is on here, so its just like starting new i guess, so nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too!!! We always love to see people return. I've been here about 4 years. There are some here who have been around as long as you, I think, plus lots of fun new people. Come by the Tower and say hello!

WELCOME BACK !!!!

*channels some poisonous confettis to celebrate the old days¨*  :biggrin:

il_570xN.719633057_aut5.jpg

*opens a bottle of champagne*

champagne.jpg.jpg

and i have a surprise for you ... your old siggy lol

i kept all the one i did before, and i have to say that i am quite happy that i have managed to improve my skills since then :tongue:

post-162-0-37266700-1435076066_thumb.jpg

RP board .. .active... well

it depends on their members i guess lol (my two characters are still at their lowest level, after one year *shame on me*)

now people tend to play that evil game, called mafia, AND there are plenty of new and sometimes crazy people :tongue:

eating the confettis ... not bad!  would u like me to call a healer or do u still have antidotes with u ?

new and crazy people i hear? :biggrin:

Welcome back lord of the dawn ! Looking forward to getting to know you. I'm quite the n00b compared to you, only joined 1.5 years ago (not even).

have one of these: 

1307296615965171.jpg

If you ever browse the boards again, be sure to check out The Band of the Red Hand. Awesome people, i can assure you. :happy:

awesome, you brought the party with you, your all right in my book. 

looking forward to getting to know everybody as well haha

@Chae i think i have my antidote bandolier around here somewhere, probably all gone bad by now haha

hmm, ill have to look around and see whats going on for RP stuff then. i remember mafia was thing, cool to see it still is haha at least, if its the same as i remember anyways

if i'm all right in your book, then i like what you're reading :laugh: 

if you have any questions, feel free to ask them and i will see if i can answer them. 

As for mafia: it's a thing, it's highly addictive if you're into it and would cost you MANY hours of sleep *nods*. The only experience with RP i have on DM is the story i'm (more or less) writing and modding in the Band of the Red Hand's private boards. Currently 13 players involved, it's great fun. :biggrin:

haha, haven't finished the book yet, still only a couple chapters in, well the plot isnt too bad so far haha

and thanks i appreciate it, i will most certainly come to you with any questions i have

ill have to stop by the band then and see whats up, it keeps getting mentioned, and im not sure if thats good or bad yet 

haha, hey Elgee good to see you again as well! haha, things have been busy, very busy, but im trying to make somewhat of a comeback haha. and since the old boards are gone, im making the attempt here haha. and nice siggy by the way, it makes me sad that most of those people have vanished unfortunately. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived