DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

If Heart comes in and shows me that she is town, I will gladly move my vote. 

I probably should wait another hour or so before posting anything else. Had a *bit* too much to drink. 

Dice

Eldrick

Salami

Yates

Sili

Leelou

Is my town group so far.  Feel good about these players.

I'd add Sooh and Laine to your list. I'd like to see Dice move oout of his tunnel though. 

Mawt i am still a guy. If that was at me.

Right. You are. I'm really sorry, your name keeps sounding feminine for some reason. I'll try and remember.

I just read Seph in ISO. He very much reads flustered and defensive. I have played with Seph as wolf before, but he wasn't under much pressure so I can't really compare the two. I would like to see Seph making more reads on people if I am to believe that he is town. So far he's leaning wolf to me. I may place my vote there later after I've looked at some of the others. 

=/

Seph can spin a narrative if he's a wolf. Because so far he hasn't done that and has stuck to his principles even when feeling the pressure, I gave him some BotD.

I have Eldrick as null actually. I haven't seen him be uber villagery yet.

i feel more comfortable with only clearing eldrick, dice, and salami though.

Did your read change after I gave my explanation as to why I'm reading him as a villager?  I ask because you clearly had him as null, and now he's one of the ones you can feel comfortable clearing.

Dice

Eldrick

Salami

Yates

Sili

Leelou

I'd add Sooh and Laine to your list. I'd like to see Dice move oout of his tunnel though

Re: the bold - it still means he's a villager, though.  Do you agree?

I have Eldrick as null actually. I haven't seen him be uber villagery yet.

i feel more comfortable with only clearing eldrick, dice, and salami though.

Did your read change after I gave my explanation as to why I'm reading him as a villager?  I ask because you clearly had him as null, and now he's one of the ones you can feel comfortable clearing.

It was one of his posts.

Yates confirmed not reading thread. :sad:

Say what now?

Dice admitted that the percentage for me making that post as wolf was "pretty low". To me that is not =>51% as you stated.

Peeked Darthe N0.

Result:

:hopper:

vote Durin

@Dice Why did you vote for that?

u know what that opening was so bad I'm going to vote her and throw away the key.

[v]Heart[/v] -_-

I agree that she had a bad opening (as does Darthe, apparently) but I don't think it's wolfy. From what I've seen from Heart so far, this is typical her.

I think Seph emphasizing that his vote on page 4 was serious is a little... awkward.  That's all I've got so far, and it might have been a joke that went wooosh.

Shad I am just trying to provide cover if there is a seer. I know a lot of people don't do it, but I find it fun and I think it helps me play better.

@Seph That is not how you seer cover. If you are actually going to provide cover, you make it believable. Don't peek more than one person, and DON'T say you are providing cover. It's obvious now that you aren't.

Just checking in until after work, obviously I need to [v]Hallia[/v]

Wolfy

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

CAn we prove your claim?

this is not serious right?

Wolfy

Seph I meant your post as a whole.

I'm gonna ride you hard this game. No freebies like last time and I haven't even decided what I think your alignment is yet

Something not right about this post. I'm not sure what yet. I'm tired and will be off to sleep soon. Maybe I'll figure it out in the morning.

Wolfy

@Wombat Could we possibly get some insight as to WHY these are wolfy? I've seen you do this as wolf, and I don't like it. I also don't see anything wrong with these posts myself.

Good morning everyone. 

You were busy last night!

Going to pull a Heart and tell you I'll catch up after work. See you then!

I don't like this post. If you don't have time to read, don't check in. And I REALLY don't like the bolded. Feels like you're buddying up to her.

Wombat says

This conversation the wolf air is not it ?

Csarmi

I do not know

Thanks for making me have to look that up........

FYI, If anyone posts in non-english, expect me to ignore you. I didn't even bother looking up the translations to what you guys said.

[v]Wombo[/v]

I wanna hear what you have to say. Your post is what stuck out the most so far, so you get my vote.

re.

I probably should wait another hour or so before posting anything else. Had a *bit* too much to drink. 

No, I think you should drink post! :tongue:

Dice

Eldrick

Salami

Yates

Sili

Leelou

I'd add Sooh and Laine to your list. I'd like to see Dice move oout of his tunnel though

Re: the bold - it still means he's a villager, though.  Do you agree?

Yes, I think he's pretty much in his town range. 

No, I think you should drink post! :tongue:

:tongue:

Dice fooled me pretty bad in Mass Effect, so what I thought I knew about him and his way of playing is out the window for me. Him tunneling like this is his town game?

Dice admitted that the percentage for me making that post as wolf was "pretty low". To me that is not =>51% as you stated.

Now who's not reading the thread? What, in your opinion, was the point I was making when I questioned your rationale for quantifying that read? Because I'd still like for you to address that...

had a quick look on Dice in the last couple of games I was in and it seems to me Dice as wolf, comments more about people rather than to them, and doesn't say so much when he posts, and more fluff posts. So this would make me lean town on his posts here.

Peeked Darthe N0.

Result:

:hopper:

vote Durin

@Dice Why did you vote for that?

u know what that opening was so bad I'm going to vote her and throw away the key.

[v]Heart[/v] -_-

I agree that she had a bad opening (as does Darthe, apparently) but I don't think it's wolfy. From what I've seen from Heart so far, this is typical her.

I think Seph emphasizing that his vote on page 4 was serious is a little... awkward.  That's all I've got so far, and it might have been a joke that went wooosh.

Shad I am just trying to provide cover if there is a seer. I know a lot of people don't do it, but I find it fun and I think it helps me play better.

@Seph That is not how you seer cover. If you are actually going to provide cover, you make it believable. Don't peek more than one person, and DON'T say you are providing cover. It's obvious now that you aren't.

Just checking in until after work, obviously I need to [v]Hallia[/v]

Wolfy

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

CAn we prove your claim?

this is not serious right?

Wolfy

Seph I meant your post as a whole.

I'm gonna ride you hard this game. No freebies like last time and I haven't even decided what I think your alignment is yet

Something not right about this post. I'm not sure what yet. I'm tired and will be off to sleep soon. Maybe I'll figure it out in the morning.

Wolfy

@Wombat Could we possibly get some insight as to WHY these are wolfy? I've seen you do this as wolf, and I don't like it. I also don't see anything wrong with these posts myself.

Good morning everyone. 

You were busy last night!

Going to pull a Heart and tell you I'll catch up after work. See you then!

I don't like this post. If you don't have time to read, don't check in. And I REALLY don't like the bolded. Feels like you're buddying up to her.

Wombat says

This conversation the wolf air is not it ?

Csarmi

I do not know

Thanks for making me have to look that up........

FYI, If anyone posts in non-english, expect me to ignore you. I didn't even bother looking up the translations to what you guys said.

[v]Wombo[/v]

I wanna hear what you have to say. Your post is what stuck out the most so far, so you get my vote.

re.

Is this the support for your switch?  If so, this Eldrick post comes before you stated he was null. 

???

Guys, I apologize for the low post count, but I'm afraid it'll continue through the weekend. I may not have picked the best of times to start a new mafia game. I am hoping to get a full read list up at the very least though.

Turdin sounds so bad.

Turdout feels so much better imo

Can we please just call them Durin.

I dont understand what you are saying. Tilted?

I still dont like Zander. Just sounds fake.

Great, something we agree on but then, I'm tilted by his excessive playing up of Dice vs us.  

Seriously. What does this mean.

@Zander - giving an opening to Thane does not equal fluff.

An opening to express his thought process on HIS HYDRA partner?

THANE: "Oh sure Csarmi Verb's a wolf!!!"

lol.

Yea nope. Try again.

This whole thing is weird to me. The fact that she asked about Verb rather than some of the other major players is odd. The fact that she defended the comment with such gusto is even more odd.

Yes this!!  ^^^^^^

I'll follow up tomorrow. Essentially I think attacking Seph like AJ has been isn't productive, and I don't really see a reason why town him or town wombat would find it acceptable to assume someone who is essentially null from what I can tell, is scum. I don't like the approach. I actually wanted to hear why AJ was reading Dice town, but AJ changed the topic and Seph didn't press AJ far as I know.

I will probably be taking seph's side in this unless I think Seph is a wolf later. Right now I'm somewhere between null and town on him.

Seph AJs little book costs $9.99 plus delivery.

i will let AJ answer this

@ Sili i think you should ISO seph again and re-evaluate him imo.

@Dice is your AJ related posts just meta stuff's or do you have a read on him?

When did Sili say he had already ISO'd him? Not sure why, but something niggles me about this line.

I'll follow up tomorrow. Essentially I think attacking Seph like AJ has been isn't productive, and I don't really see a reason why town him or town wombat would find it acceptable to assume someone who is essentially null from what I can tell, is scum. I don't like the approach. I actually wanted to hear why AJ was reading Dice town, but AJ changed the topic and Seph didn't press AJ far as I know.

I will probably be taking seph's side in this unless I think Seph is a wolf later. Right now I'm somewhere between null and town on him.

Seph AJs little book costs $9.99 plus delivery.

i will let AJ answer this

@ Sili i think you should ISO seph again and re-evaluate him imo.

@Dice is your AJ related posts just meta stuff's or do you have a read on him?

When did Sili say he had already ISO'd him? Not sure why, but something niggles me about this line.

see bold i assumed he had at least a little bit with the bold.

had a quick look on Dice in the last couple of games I was in and it seems to me Dice as wolf, comments more about people rather than to them, and doesn't say so much when he posts, and more fluff posts. So this would make me lean town on his posts here.

only going off of ME but i agree with this.  also seems more invested this game as well imo.