DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Seph stop being so dang reactive, I think you're town and I think you're going to get yourself killed in spite of it.  

Shad you're more confident than last game.  If that's your thing then cool but keep in mind that it's still early.

the joys of a big game with hydras right?

You're current. How do you think verb is doing so far?

Joys of hydra, right?

We'd probably curse at eachother if one or the other screws up. Been a while since i played hydra, so i'm actually enjoying this.

Verb did say that he'd save us D1 and i could basically take it from D2, but i try to be in here still.

Darthe... you have a love/hate relationship with Zander, right?

I dislike a lot when people can do what I do.

Zanders one of those. So no I don't dislike him at all though I'm still salty about someone shooting their top town read after mimicking them all D1 and them basically clearing themselves. It was beyond #fulldarthe

Full Darthe the Darthe?  Sounds amazing.

Darthe I am still re reading

but what do you make of these posts by sili

I have sili sliding down my town list

You were the only one to read me right last game?

You seem determined so at least be gentle please.

If your coming at me this early it's fine by me, but don't go say I'm big game hunting again for coming at you.

I am here to figure this game out, nothing else.

u could have responded better to aj. =/

You were the only one to read me right last game?

You seem determined so at least be gentle please.

If your coming at me this early it's fine by me, but don't go say I'm big game hunting again for coming at you.

I am here to figure this game out, nothing else.

I am determined.

I'm not going to let what should've been a solved game and easy win get stolen from me again.

Aren't you going at the wrong guy?

this one worries me

snapback.png

WWWwombat, on 17 Jun 2015 - 08:54 AM, said:snapback.png

So?  Why does any of that matter at all at this point?

Uh, because generally when someone is tunneling without a good reason they just want a lynch. =/

Sili Quirrels, on 17 Jun 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:snapback.png

csarmi, on 17 Jun 2015 - 08:58 AM, said:snapback.png

I don't think Sooh would do that pop in as mafia.

I'm not sure, but her explanation is what I expected to be the case, so I have no problems with her.

I might join the seph wagon shortly. The congenial tone is similar to his in Darthe's game I figure.

I think he was a pretty obvious wolf in that game.

Do always suspect those who question you?

I have got several dozen posts, you comment one a single one and misconstrue that too?

Nope. That post encapsulates your strategy to me this game. That's how it's coming across to me in a single read through, anyway.

Kinda have to agree with this, but it's early.

So?  Why does any of that matter at all at this point?

Uh, because generally when someone is tunneling without a good reason they just want a lynch. =/

Good point about Andrej, I don't really like that another game was being used as ammo on this thread

@ Alanna so as have as Csarmi you believe his claims?

I still dont get why he claims hated there. he was in no way shape or form in any trouble nor was there any doubts cast upon him, The char claim is fine if its part of his meta.

Zanders saying everything I do like 5 pages later.

I'm prob gonna get Vigged by him tonight

Lol! Oh no

Darthe you left Alanna off still.

I have AJ/Wombat mixed. Dice slight town on volume. Alanna slight mafia on supporting AJ's unsupportable IMO handling of Seph.

Has Maw even posted yet?

Darthe's not really a fan of mine

Second point: supporting AJ's handling? I think I commented on liking Seph's posts up until a point, then the tone of them became off to me. I think the Seph attacking is a little overkill at this point

Yates' post @ Yates, that gif is my life and Csarmi was odd before I got to him lol

I have plenty of rants about OITNB that I probably need to keep off the game thread...

page 25 I still like Shad

Sili – reactive to everything and everyone. Asks good questions. I can follow his thought process easily. I feel like this is very towny of him. He follows the game a lot in real time and asks for clarifications, which I feel is a towny thing to do.

Durin – Darthe-half: scum reads Seph and AH. Turin half: kinda scum reads AJ – not on the same page just yet in terms of reads. Need more time to peg.

Alannalynn – All over the page in terms of reads. Makes good observations and good points. No conclusion

Thaneballs – Thane: Joking, fluffy. Doesn't like Csarmi's claim. Doesn't like Sooh/Leelou/Heart/Laine thing D1. Verbal: Light hearted, soft defending Zander from Darthe.

Overall I like the light tone. I feel like the hydra confuses me, and I feel like I can't really pinpoint if this means either alignment yet.

Leelou – Comes in, guns blazing. Calls Seph awkward. Doesn't like heart. Calls my intro bland but is comfortable voting me. Mellows out after a while. Seems towny. I can't really explain it better. I like her points on Seph and Heart and I can understand her critizism of me from the way she explained she read my post.

Zander – jokey, comments on EVERYTHING. He seems interested in solving. Interested in hearing about metas from different people. Critical to Csarmi's claim. Don't have much to go on in terms of scum meta. Don't know how that would differ from regular, but this seems like free, uncensored Zander. He doesn't seem to be hindering himself in posting. I feel like that's a good sign for Town!Zander, but I don't have much to compare it to. I was mafia with him in that turbo, but that wasn't a good sample I don't think. He did sheep my reads though, so if he's doing that now that might be a sign. Somehow I doubt it though.

Eldrick – Comes in very critical to everyone and everything said. Questions Dice on his vote. Comments AH has a bad opening, but calls it typical. FOSes Wombat. Calls me buddying to AH. Votes WomboCombo. He seems very reactive to just about everything in the thread. I seem to remember him having about the same opening in his last game when he was town, but he also seems to want to throw shade on just about everyone in case they are

Talya – Doesn't like Seph being tunelled by AJ. Doesn't like Dice's vote on Durin. Hints at a WomboCombo/Seph scum team I believe. I may be reading that wrong. Not much to go on, and Talya always seems to confuse me. Don't know where to lean here.  

To sum up:

Sili - towny

Durin - null/unsure

Alannalynn - null

Thaneballs - null/slight town lean

Leelou - towny

Zander - towny

Eldrick - null/scum

Talya - null

I'll get you the rest of my reads/leans tomorrow well before EOD.

Aight, hello everybody. Most of you I have never played with, most of the rest I have only played with years ago, and anyone else I have only the one game's experience with, so this should be fun. Especially with the hydras, those are going to confuse the hell out of me.

First off: My apologies for not realizing the game was started yet. I thought the PM was just setting up the game and she would send a link to the game when everything was ready. I should probably pay attention to forums by myself.

I have a list with me so I can check who is with who.

I was going to vote joke AJ because he wanted to be JarJar, but CS has claimed him.

I saw Dice's vote and thought it was a joke. He quoted Turin's peek on Darthe, seems obvious. Null on Dice.

Tunnelling by wombyAJ - don't get this.
I think Seph is trying to do what others have done in games I've seen.
The only thing that pings slightly is that he KNOWS Durin is town...could be him still pushing his peek, but no one else has done this.

Sili - liking so far and have agreed with some of his stuff, where are the vote switches?

Alanna, heart, Sooh, Thane, Eld all at null

Shad - liking his posts more control to them (being mentored) - feeling a town lean

Durin - no bloody idea, different Darthe to last two games, but I saw boredom there last time - Darthe feels towny, Turin - null

AwombyJ - don't like the tunnelling on Seph, AJ looked like he was looking for an excuse to vote Seph w/w?

Turin and Darthe ARE Durin.....

I know, which is why I thought yours was a joke vote, because that was obviously a joke

Was it? What if it wasn't?

This kind of bothers me. It seems like it's introducing WIFOM into a situation that doesn't need it.

Sooh
Thane
Maw

Saw arguments for sooh as town and they seemed good but haven't made my own headway
Thane looked ok but I forgot him
Maw is pure neutral atm

If I was anything else I would be kind of worried considering this is my first post.

On other things that have happened that are relevant:

I feel like the whole heart thing kind of got blown out of proportion. I'm not seeing it.

I like csarmi's claim, I think that's probably how I would play that role. Could be incorrect, but I like it.

Darthe is playing very differently than he was last game I was in with him. I prefer this darthe to the other darthe, but I am suspicious on principle.

Seph is... Complicated? I think I need to go back through again and pay special attention to his interactions.

Sili, what is Seph's alignment iyo and how does it affect your read on me/AJ?

do you want total honesty or a partial truth?

I'm going to assume the latter. The partial truth is last i read he was close to null, in that sometimes he comes across as reluctant to antagonize (in interactions wtith aj), but on other occasions there's emotion in his voice. I've waffled on him. Atp I figure one of your two slots is likely to be a wolf.

VOTE COUNT! VOTE COUNT!

Seph(2): Andrej, Zander

Durin(1): Dice

Leelou(1): Aiel Heart

Aiel Heart(2): Sili, Durin

Shad(1): Seph

WomboCombo(1): Eldrick

Not Voting: The rest of yous.  With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, June 19th at 7:00pm PST

Sooh those list things you do where you sum what has happened?

They don't really work.  Meant to tell you that last game when we were teammates.  They always look like a person is trying to pass of a summary like it's analysis.

@Maw, I like your intro.  

@Wombat, you seem on the right track every time you post.  Begs the question of why don't I have a really + read of you or AJ yet?

Town Reads-

Sili- like the reasoning, not jumping on things.  seems to be driving to game solve

eldrick- liking his posts.  he's engaging and asking great questions and making good observations

alanna- still liking alanna nothings changed

shad- like his interaction with seph.  hes not afraid to post his thoughts and go for broke.

Slight Town Reads-

Durin- Were seeming to agree on a fair bit.

Yates- Coming in pretty strong and trying to help the game move along.

Null-

Thaneballs32-  need to look over these

WomboCombo- "                              "

Wolf-

seph.- already went into this

Rest

Need to work on.

One thing that jumped out to me while I was going back through: Can I get in on this 'Book of Reading Dice'? He confuses me. AJ, why is he a villager?

Take Two-  (I forgot some of the reads I had)

Town Reads-

Sili- like the reasoning, not jumping on things.  seems to be driving to game solve

eldrick- liking his posts.  he's engaging and asking great questions and making good observations

alanna- still liking alanna nothings changed

shad- like his interaction with seph.  hes not afraid to post his thoughts and go for broke.

Slight Town Reads-

Durin- Were seeming to agree on a fair bit.

Yates- Coming in pretty strong and trying to help the game move along.

Talya- Have had no probs thus far with her posts.

Dice- he's more engaging then when he was wolf in last game. 

Null-

Sooh- Been wrong on her every game thus far.  reserving judgement till later.

Csarmi- Trending up a little for me.

Thaneballs32-  need to look over these

WomboCombo-  not a fan of the early aggression but that doesn't make them scummy

Slight Wolf Lean-

Leelou- Looking back not of a big fan of the jumping AH and Sooh early.

Wolf-

seph.- already went into this

Need to see a lot more from:

Mawt

AH

@ Maw- I know your getting caught up but would like to see read list from you.

and as you mentioned your thoughts on seph.

Still working on the seph thoughts thing, that's my main goal at the moment. It may or may not get posted today, I need to leave for a thing fairly soon.

After I get that up I'll start working on a To Lynch Or Not To Lynch.

Argh. I had the whole thing together with quotes and everything but DM ate it. The gist of it is:

Seph's first few posts were really weird, and especially the hinting n0 peek thing. Then he posted a lot of fluff. Then he came off as a frustrated townie.

So I'm slightly suspicious of him, but I don't really think we should lynch him. My current read of him is slightly town, barring any more shenanigans.

That's it. I'm going back to responding to posts as I come across them. That's twice now that DM has eaten my MQ and I have no idea what I was going to respond to, except for the stuff I took notes on while reading. Sorry that nothing is quoted. Hopefully it makes sense what it's referring to.

@Wombat Thank you for responding. I disagree on your points, but I accept them. [unvote]

@Sooh I didn't understand the last part of your read on me. Could you please explain why you have me as null/scum?

@Leelou This is different than what we discussed in your dead thread. I would have left the vote on there if I had realized they were a hydra. It isn't obvious who is and isn't. I had to pull up the signup thread to check.

@Dice You were clearly aware that the post exchange you voted Durin for was made between their hydra. You still voted it. I don't see why, as it appears as harmless to me.

I don't like that Leelou keeps explaining herself about how she feels about “Sooh pulling a Heart”. Why do you keep bringing it up?

Sili, what is Seph's alignment iyo and how does it affect your read on me/AJ?

do you want total honesty or a partial truth?

I'm going to assume the latter. The partial truth is last i read he was close to null, in that sometimes he comes across as reluctant to antagonize (in interactions wtith aj), but on other occasions there's emotion in his voice. I've waffled on him. Atp I figure one of your two slots is likely to be a wolf.

Partial truth as in holding something back or partial truth as in lie?  I have no problem with the former.  If that's the case, then I suppose I can see this read.

Sooh those list things you do where you sum what has happened?

They don't really work.  Meant to tell you that last game when we were teammates.  They always look like a person is trying to pass of a summary like it's analysis.

@Maw, I like your intro.  

@Wombat, you seem on the right track every time you post.  Begs the question of why don't I have a really + read of you or AJ yet?

Prob cuz it's D1.  If the problem persists, I recommend ethyl alcohol.