DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I Need Ideas !

Hayl3y

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe ... i can use some of those ideas on Zander too ... you threw eels at me after all, and punished me in the band ...

this is not about me is it......

actually no ... for once

so feel free to help me :biggrin:

I used to have a poker when I first arrived at the BT...came in handy!

can i get one if black ?

where can i order one :biggrin: ?

I'll see what I can do, I know a man...and these a good special pokers, heat up as required :wink:

We start by putting Muscle relaxer cream in the loin clothes, you know the kind thats like Icy Hot, starts cold then burns like crazy, then I have this oil based spray called super fart spray, spray their clothes with that and it takes a miracle to get the scent out, its worse than getting skunk smell out. Next, replace the eels with jelly fish, their sting is very painful.  Then I will make all sorts of treats, laced with laxatives, throw a party for this individual, invite them and all their friends, and anyone you don't mind eating laxative laced treats, glue their toilet lids shut, throws their cars keys in the Alligator pits so they cant't leave to go anywhere.  Then find some cow dung put it inside their pillow case.

I know someone who had that done to he actual nether regions - deep heat it was, lets just say he was sore for a while, lol

How about earwigs in the ears

lol ithi, that's evil ! :biggrin:

*goes to check what are earwigs* LOL totally disgusting ! thanks Tal, for that wonderful idea !

@Ley, it is not Maw BUT if it was, what would you advise me to do to him ? :baalzamon:

I'm also a Lightie. Not gonna help you torturing anyone.

Except Maw.

If it's Maw I'll gladly help you.

What could I possibly have done to warrant this kind of animosity?

Existing.

lol ithi, that's evil ! :biggrin:

*goes to check what are earwigs* LOL totally disgusting ! thanks Tal, for that wonderful idea !

@Ley, it is not Maw BUT if it was, what would you advise me to do to him ? :baalzamon:

I know what you want. You want me to tell what I would want you to do to Maw so you can do it to this poor other person.

Archived