DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy *The Gathering Storm*

Balwer

Hello community! Ive been reading this series for about a year now. I am now on book twelve, about half way through, I must say this is the best series I have ever, or likely will ever read! I am so happy Robert Jordans wife chose Brandon Sanderson to finish it. Ive read his Mistborn trilogy and loved it. He also has a new series out, I forget the name of it but the first book is called "Return of the King" (awesomesauce by the way) there is a part two out by now. Being as all of you love WoT I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who has finished the WoT series and are looking for another epic world to plunge into!

That he would Elaida! So have you: captain general and you: Elaida finished the books?

It's Elgee *winks*

I did indeed finish all the books. Several times, in fact! I first started reading them somewhere in the 1990's, can you believe? Oh yes and New Spring is a prequel, but it's best to read it after about book 5 or so. It's much more interesting to have those flashbacks in time, so to speak.

Totally agree. I read New Spring after the 3rd book and that was perfect timing for me. It provided some background and information on my intense interest in Aes Sedai and the White Tower.

Archived