DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alanna darthe does this everygame, I assume it's from all his turbos. I don't find it has anything to do with his alignment.

yeah but I'm not really sure what he's seeing.

Then again, it generally takes me til day 2 to really get a read on people, depending on who they are

particularly not standing out to me is actually that there's nothing stading out to me. Current players in game seem very cautious, which to me could be both allignments at this point. Talk yourself into something D1 as a townie, you'll probabbly be the first one going down.

so, everybody checked in, but i doubt everybody posted... good. 

not sure if everyone checked in to be honest, but plenty of time was given and I think I've heard most of the people - the rest will catch up

particularly not standing out to me is actually that there's nothing stading out to me. Current players in game seem very cautious, which to me could be both allignments at this point. Talk yourself into something D1 as a townie, you'll probabbly be the first one going down.

I should have used full sentences lol I need to go to bed

I was just curious what you meant by players being cautious

it's ok, i'll answer that too. :happy:

Nobody is really pointing fingers yet, accusing anybody or drawing any attention to them. For me, that's cautious play. No bold moves yet. Ok, given it's early D1, sure, it might be a bit too early for things like that. But recently games have taken on very quickly. Don't get that feeling here at the moment

Archived