A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Mass Effect II mafia

csarmi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seph you town?

Yea I am. Can I trust the zander?

I am really pumped for this game, although I haven't played the second mass effect all the way through yet.

Thank you chae for dragging me here.

Trust nobody.

I know I played the first Mass Effect, but it was so long ago, I'm pretty unsure about the second one.

Strangely enough I trust zander so far.

Alanna the 2nd is really good from what I have heard. I want to play the first one now... I think I am going to have to buy it again.

Haha, yeah. I was active here a couple of years ago, I got dragged back by Heart and Leyrann. I like your name and avi, btw.

Also, it occurs to me that this should maybe get stickied.

Last time I tried that, I accidentally locked it instead.

And that's your fault. [v] Maw [/v]

You can trust me. Look at this face. Such trustworthiness.

Ehhhhh... even the prettiest people can't be trusted. Gotta prove it first, man.

You live in Kenosha? I went to a Ren Faire there once when I lived in Rockford, IL. Also, I'm pretty sure that's where the closest Chickfila was for the longest time (before they built one outside of Chicago).

Alanna the 2nd is really good from what I have heard. I want to play the first one now... I think I am going to have to buy it again.

Why? Because his name starts with a Z?

I wish I had time for games >.<

Ehhhhh... even the prettiest people can't be trusted. Gotta prove it first, man.

You live in Kenosha? I went to a Ren Faire there once when I lived in Rockford, IL. Also, I'm pretty sure that's where the closest Chickfila was for the longest time (before they built one outside of Chicago).

Why? Because his name starts with a Z?

I wish I had time for games >.<

seems  like a town-y thought process to me.

Haha, yeah. I was active here a couple of years ago, I got dragged back by Heart and Leyrann. I like your name and avi, btw.

Again with the blaming. And I think you're a little trigger-happy there. It's not even day yet.

I suppose I should update that to say Madison. But yes, there is a Renfaire in kenosha, and it is super awesome. I need to make sure to visit it this summer.

Again with the blaming. And I think you're a little trigger-happy there. It's not even day yet.

Oh yeah, sorry, forgot about that because I was so happy I could vote you.

It gets difficult when you have 8 different quotes you reply to in one post. I sometimes forget one in such cases and then I can't change it because I tend to only make those posts in mafia games.

Do you add the color tags into every post you make?

Yes. So?

It gets difficult when you have 8 different quotes you reply to in one post. I sometimes forget one in such cases and then I can't change it because I tend to only make those posts in mafia games.

You answered my follow up question already.  I was curious.

I remember Locke doing it, and there were a couple people in the WT that did it years before that, but I don't see it much anymore.  You guys just recently return to the site or something?

Archived