DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gravity Falls

Netbattler11

A pair of twins spending the summer with their great uncle who lives in Gravity Falls, Oregon, a town which is full of creepy and supernatural things. Airs on the disney channel. Not aimed at children. Full of conspiracies, mysteries, and secret codes.

I really enjoyed the Game of Thrones books (and now that I think about it I can blame this site for introducing me to those), but I'm less keen on the show. Especially now that they're branching out and have a whole different canon from the books.

And every time I think of this show I'm reminded about a story from the internet which a friend played one night while we were all drinking... really messed up and not meeting of the PG-13 guidelines so sorry but can only state that much.

I really enjoyed the Game of Thrones books (and now that I think about it I can blame this site for introducing me to those), but I'm less keen on the show. Especially now that they're branching out and have a whole different canon from the books.

I haven't read the books, so it's not really a problem for me... You should really try Grimm though. It starts off good, and then it gets better.

Beware of huge cliffhangers at the end of seasons though.

Nope, haven't seen it, though I've picked up the name (as in, I was like "isn't that a tv series" when I saw this thread).

Do you know the series "Grimm"?

I watched this for a while and really enjoyed it, but I missed a few and got a bit lost and don't watch it now, but I wouldn't say better than GoT, but different.

Not even heard of Gravity Falls...although I was expecting someone to go on about apples falling or something LMAO

I'm sorry to have to tell you Ley my sweet, but a life is what you need! lol

Let me be free for a few months... I'm JUST finished with school and I don't want any obligations at the moment.

Also Dragonmount is for me quite a big part of what you'd call "a life" I guess.

Archived