DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Maria

Who comes before us as candidate for Aes Sedai? (Daruya)

Daruya...Congrats

*huggles*

The Novice quarters just won't be the same...Pop in from time to time ...please.

Woo-hoo! Thank you, Jhae, MsDanya and Tessa!

And don't worry, Tessa - I'll still stop in the Novice Quarters. After all, I can hardly leave the Celebration Feast until it's over, can I? :wink:

*composes self and waits demurely for her sponsors*

I will speak on behalf on Daruya.

When Daruya became my Minty, I knew we'd get along great and that my friendly and funny Minty would be an asset to DM. It was a real thrill for me to then find that she fitted in so wonderfully with my Ajah. However, when Daruya was raised to Accepted she told me she was interested in the Blues but that she wished to look around more. That made me really proud. Instead of following her first instinct she worked hard to make sure that she wasn't missing out, which demonstrates the maturity and consideration Dar displays across the entire boards. However, when she emailed me asking to become a member of the Blues, I literally danced in my chair. For Dar is a hardworking and incredibly likeable member of DM and the WT. I am thrilled to call myself her mentor and that she is now going to be an Aes Sedai of my Ajah!

*hugs* Congrats Dar! You deserve it! *waits with the Blue shawl*

Yay Daruya!!!

*bakes up big blue cake, with blueberry muffins, blueberry tea*

O i got you a present too, its at the end of this chain right here in my hand!!!

*dugs the chain to show handsome shirtless hot guy*

He's yours...watch out for other other ladies though, they may try to steal him!!!

Lol

Congrats my Lady Daruya Sedai!!(or soon to be)

*runs in and skids to a halt*

I will speak for her, Mia!

Since she appeared on my lists, Daruya has pestered me about getting points. She's volunteered for bouts of thread saving and project after project for other people. When I opened the Novice quarters, she appeared there, too, spreading her laughter and wonderful sense of humor all over the place and helping to make other feel at home, even when they didn't know anyone! Many food fights, long e-mails and MSN convo's later, I have come to love Daruya like a sister, so it's only fitting that she is one, complete with her own shawl!

The Blues are horribly lucky to have her (you ladies and gents keep getting everyone I want to adopt! It's a conspiracy, I say!) and I think the whole Tower will be better off having a shawl on Daruya's shoulders.

:)

*hugs Daruya and grins*

Congratulations, luv! :D

*snuggles Nia* Thank you, lovely mentor of mine!

Kepen, dear, you are SO gallant! Thank you! *snuggles*

KaraJ and Raena and Harmony, big time snuggles to you, as well.

*pounces on Arya, smothering her with smooches and snugglebites* Thank you, sister of my heart!

Lor, thank YOU! I consider you a sister of my heart, too. *snuggles the MoN*

You are ALL awesome and I love you ever so much!

And now . . .

1. I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Aes Sedai are sisters, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such.

2. I swear to always remain a member of this Community at heart, even if life might take me away from it for a time, and always strive to return to it. Once an Aes Sedai, always an Aes Sedai.

3. I swear to be a true and faithful member of the Blue Ajah and to uphold the dignity and ideals of my Ajah. I am a true member of the Blue Ajah.

Oh lord, thought I posted here :? Congrats Daruya :lol: congrats Blues.

YAYAYAYAYAY!

*grins and showers thread in confetti and wraps a pretty blue shawl on Daruya's shoulders*

*passes around a plate of raising brownies with blue sprinkles that will turn everyone's mouth blue and winks*

Congrats, Daruya! :D

*snuggletacklehuggersmoochysnibblebites!* Congratulations!!

I dunno which to congratulate more here..... Daruya or the Blues... :shock:

As you have sworn, so shall it be. From this day on you are Daruya Sedai, Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah.

Welcome home, sister, we have waited long for you.

*dances* Congratulations, Dar!!!!

*hugs everyone in the room and does a gleeful dance of her own*

Thank you all! You are all awesome!

*smooths blue shawl proudly and wipes a happy tear away*

I found it!

:)

I'm at work but this is important *lol*

Congratulations Daruya, I'm very happy for you :) You've been a great help to me and I REALLY appreciate it! you've definitely earned Sisterhood!!

*Hugs*

Sign in to follow this