DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Hrafnhildr

Welcome BlomBesie

Welcome around our fires !!!! :biggrin:

Here is the link to your special page (= the place where will we record you progress).

Tell me, what is your favorite kind of art ?

*brings in some drinks and food*

6075da7ee80fb871f73abefd3ae46eb4.jpg

stock-photo-bottles-of-multi-color-drink

Hello Chae! 

Thank you so much!

If I have to choose... I have to say singing with my guitar, but other than that it has to be crochet. I've not been able to do much of it (currently in my second year of MSc dissertation) but I'll post some in a few minutes *goes to find pictures*

That cake looks delicious! Butter icing is my favourite!

Dissertations...Oh my ! lol what a wonderful thing to write :biggrin:

what is your fav music genre ?

i can do some drums but guitar has never worked for me lol

Oh, truly, amazing writing... :laugh:

Fav music genre atm is vocal epic, but it changes constantly. Ask me again in 6 months :laugh:

Yours?

:happy: CROCHET! :happy:

I did quite a bit of amigurumi a bit back.

(Pattern: http://www.planetjune.com/blog/free-crochet-patterns/mop-top-mascots/ )

Mop+Top+Lemming.JPG

(Pattern:http://www.crochetme.com/media/p/94683.aspx )

Baby_Dragon.JPG

And my own too! 

Lime+Lion.jpg

My most recent was a scarf I did for a friend of mine for her birthday (2 weeks ago).

It's supposed to be able to move and fold as you wish to be however you like it most.

post-33769-0-31561700-1432545580_thumb.jpg post-33769-0-18076800-1432545578_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlomBesie

Very fast, actually. 2 hours max? It's just crocheting a circle, and stuffing them, then putting them together :biggrin:

Welcome Besie! That crocheting looks amazing! I just learned how to crochet this year at my school's knitting club (I work at an elementary school). I'm still really inexperienced, but I want to improve over summer break.

Welcome Besie! That crocheting looks amazing! I just learned how to crochet this year at my school's knitting club (I work at an elementary school). I'm still really inexperienced, but I want to improve over summer break.

You will! It's really basic once you get the hang of it. Amigurumi is really easy (especially when you have a pattern) because it's just single crochet stitches.

I tried knitting... could never really get the hang of it. Every time I picked up then square I was working on, it would be either tighter or looser or... it just failed :laugh:

Knitting was just too boring, I thought. Luckily we had some teachers experienced in crochet too, and they taught me that instead. All the kids learned knitting only. I hope we continue this club next year!

I've got a book on amigurumi crocheting--it came with yarn and a tiny crochet hook too. I haven't looked at it since I've learned--I bought it on a whim a few years ago--so maybe that can be my project now. It's got a ton of very cute projects like donuts and hamburgers and cake.