DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragonmount

False Dragon

Hi, I'm new to Dragonmount, of course. I am on the ninth book of WoT, Winter's Heart, and I'm liking it so far. WoT is my favorite series and has been since my older sister hooked me on it some two years ago.

Well, just letting you all know you got one more soldeir in your ranks!

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

I'ts time to toss the dice!

Hello False Dragon :D

Thank God for older sisters *g*. You might want to avoid the book discussion boards for the time being... they are full of spoilers for you. Wait 'til you get to the end of KoD... you'll enjoy the discussions more. The rest of the board should be fairly safe.

...uhm... what exactly is Banana Nut Bread??? :?

ahh, thanks 12th, that sounds interesting. Any chance of one of you guys posting a recipe with pic for us cooks in the crafter's chapter house?

lol I dunno if its any good... Its Not my grandmum's thats for sure lol

This is a moist, buttery banana bread loaded with banana flavor.

INGREDIENTS:

1 cup butter or margarine

2 cups sugar

4 eggs

1/4 teaspoon salt

2 teaspoons soda

4 cups flour

6 large bananas, very ripe, mashed

1 cup finely chopped pecans

PREPARATION:

Cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture. Stir in bananas and chopped pecans.

Pour banana nut bread batter into 2 well-greased loaf pans; bake at 325° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. This banana nut bread recipe makes 2 loaves.

untitled.jpg

Guest Emperor

Just to be contrary, I will start the rumor that Eggy lies and will only mislead you so she can point at you and laugh.

She is going to reply and tell you that is what I do... but its LIES! And you will believe me because I said it first... and all here will tell what an upstanding DM citizen I am.

Um, guys?

Anyway, welcome to DM.

Wow, this is crazy! I didn't know i'd be so popular :P

Anyways, yeah, Bannana Nut Bread...mmm...I just need to find a place I can do a whole post of Bananna Nut Bread!

And yes, i DID spell Bananna 2 different ways, got a problem? :evil:

jk :D

I have just the place for you to post your Banana But Bread indulgences, False Dragon.... on the Crafter's Chapter House. They are part of the Illuminator's Org. If you sign up to the Illuminators usergroup, you'll be able to see their board. Maybe you guys want to get involved in our cookbook... looking for people to sign up for everything from providing recipes to testing them and doing write-ups.

Having thought about it, I shall open a thread for Banana Nut Cake and copy 12th recipe accross as well. See you there :wink:

lol... just ignore GiDo... I think he is just worried that your thread looks set to be longer than his was :wink:

...and he seems to be missing the point that I am after your Banana Nut Bread recipes *g* The thread is up, look forward to getting the biggest accumulation of Banana Nut Bread recipes ever seen on the internet

:wink:

welcome :D

I noticed you stopped by Fiddles! that is great! we always need a few more posters there :wink:

and I replied to your post, giving you some hints about whats allowed and whats now allowed, it should be in there somehwere but it got spammed away :roll: jsut make sure you look for it as it will make your time there alot more fun :D

Yay... another Fiddlesticker??!! Well, if you love randomness, you'll love it... just watch out, it is very addictive. So don't say I didn't warn you... I mean there is even a Spammers Annonymous thread there somewhere, lol.

Keep an eye on the werewolf game. It is great fun, even for observers and the sign-up for the next one is probably already on the go as the first day lynch in the current one must have been the fastest in the history of the game.

Archived