DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Silent Library [GAME]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 is good. Most people need less sleep than that (:wink:) so that they can choose a number at least at its beginning or end.

I'm at game right now. We're playing White Wolf's Exalted.

The die roll is...

2015-06-06%2022.01.05_zpsmona0rwp.jpg

Three! (3!)

Bloomers! You're up again!

If you were a powerful demi-god or hero like Hercules or Gilgamesh, what would you do with your powers? Write a two paragraph detailing your exploits as a mythological hero!

Others! You are welcome to participate in a challenge that isn't yours. I want to keep people active and interested.

Oh, the fair country of little on's and weak'in's. They require so much. Perhaps I should give them a means of increasing their strength and teamwork abilities by sending some of my lovely beasties to the surface. Mmmm, no, none of that soft on' - horned beasts or wee on's with their badly shaped wings. More like trolls, or, well okay, trolls. Are they not majestic? I'll have to ask my mother for permission though, she's ever been very protective of her little earth-creations.

I shall walk on the surface with the weak'in's and tell them to... what's it called... ah. Guigle. On their so called interrnett, to prepare, yes. Then when they start their puny attempts at battle, I shall be watching from afar, protecting those who are stuup'd with unseen barriers and a little magic here and there. Oh, how overjoyed the little on's will be, to have some opportunities for action in their lives!

My, my, such a cute little on'. *pet's Hiarth's head* So let's see... I believe I shall have to make some minute changes to the trolls. Oh, they are optimally adapted to rocky hills and trees over in the teeny area the little on's have named Canada. Yes, that strange old man over in the fourth department of the sixth realm sure did a whimsical job there.

The rest of the surface, however... ah, make no mistake, wee on'. My little beauties are not botherrred by the weather, altitude or amount of teeny, brightly coloured reproductice structures I shall place on their moss-covered exteriors. You weak'in's truly insult that peculiar old man's cousin by callin' the structures "flowers", but that is n'ne of my business, oh no. Her wrath, you'll have to face another time. Oh my, I hope she doesn't do anythin' to my dear majestic trolls... I shall not like that.

I got...

THE OWLBEAR.

"As you dream, you will enter into infinite wellbeing that transcends understanding. Through the akashic record, our lives are transformed into consciousness. You will soon be aligned by a power deep within yourself — a power that is angelic, angelic."

Text provided by the New Age Bullshit Generator.

http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Archived