DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Silent Library [GAME]

• Community Administrator

Silent Library Game

This is a game for 2+ players. However, I'm taking 6 for this current game. We can change that as time goes on.

Gameplay:

Each of the six players, when I say GO, will pick a number 1-6, only one player per number. First come, first serve with numbers, so respond quick. In the case of ninja, first post gets it.

Each number correlates to a card, with either the word SAFE (meaning you're safe for the round) or a SKULL (which means you'll have to do a challenge for the round). There will be 5 SAFE cards, awarding the player 10 points. The one SKULL card will award the player 25 points--if they successfully complete the challenge.

Challenges will range from solving a math problem, or taking a funny photo of yourself, to posting a new thread saying whatever I tell you to, or drawing a picture. It's totally up to my whims! If the player doesn't complete the challenge in a timely manner (24 hours works) or they pass because they're too embarrassed, they will not get any points.

So, who wants to play?

Current players:
1. Kaylee - 120
2. Hiarth - 135
3. Nicana - 105
4. Hallia - 105
5. BlomBesie - 90
6. Daruya - 90
7. Panchi - 50

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that means Nicana is stuck with #1. And here's the random draw:

SL%20Safe_zpskbypiinc.jpg

SL%20Skull_zpsru5nvgum.jpg

So CHALLENGE TIME!

Hiarth, your challenge is to draw a picture of your favorite WoT scene--using stick figures.

Oh my gosh!  That was perfect Hiarth!  I award you full points!  (I did say about 24 hours, didn't I?)  *giggles*

That had me laughing so hard!  I'm saving it to look at whenever I want...

Okay, next round....

GO!

Archived