DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone

Cocaloch

Guest Emperor

Lego my EGO!!!

Wait....

I meant, Welcome to DM.

Mmmm, frozen waffles. I like to strap them on my feet and pretend I am an in Alaska.

Guest Emperor

Ignore the firework junkies and their wares newbie. Once you visit the Illuminator's board, they strap you to a chair and feed you lovely grapes while fanning you....what?...no no I meant to say they brainwash you. SEE YOU JUST SAW IT HAPPEN!

I hear a bell... I suddenly crave a visit to the Illuminator's board.

Lego my EGO!!!

Wait....

I meant, Welcome to DM.

Mmmm, frozen waffles. I like to strap them on my feet and pretend I am an in Alaska.

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Welcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Emperor

See, I took you back to your childhood when they had those commercials and the mean people tried to steal your waffles... which made it perfectly acceptable if you said "Lego" before taking it.

I tried this with stealing Candy from babies..... well.... after that I ended up here. Seems babies do not understand the word Lego and the meaning that if I say the word it is ok for me to take your candy. Instead they just cried for their mommies. Reminds me of 12th regiment actually.....

What? I didn't meant that his mommy fights his battles for him..... I only heard that he was being beaten up by midgets and he ran home to tell his mommy.

What?

Archived