DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Perrin was fine until Faile entered the story. I haven't cared a wit for him since.... but then again, I last did a read-through when I was a teen about ten years back. My views have probably changed now that I'm an adult.

Oh and welcome to DM!! I hope you decide to role-play! XD

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Thank you Jagen!

I agree completely. Perrin was my favourite in book 1-3 but then Mat became awesome (and Faile happened...) :biggrin:

I finished all the books yesterday. I feel so sad. Still digesting all the details. I am going to miss Rand in my life and worrying about him. I wish I knew someone IRL who read it to discuss. :bela:

Welcome!!! I'd recommend you try the social groups. It's a good place to meet fellow fans and have fun. I'm in the White Tower and Warders, mostly. Just a heads up that you can't see all of the forums unless you become a member.

I was really sad too. I'm half way through re-reading Eye of the World. Rand will always be there, waiting for you to pick up the books again.

Did i see you have been only reading a few months and are on book 7? i think that is amazing in itself, with all the things i do it takes me more than a month to finish a book.  Though i have read them all more than once and i currently just started again.