DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome White Knight to BT!

Panchi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the confederate states of America was what the south called itself when it seceded from the union.

those that still call it that, and who display the confederate flag, and who refer to themselves as white knights are often klansmen.

you can look this stuff up

if you're interested but I just want to know if this person is here promoting racism or if that's an unfortunate coincidence.

let him answer for himself. you really don't get the American background here anyway.

I don't know what else someone flying the flag of the CSA would mean by calling himself a white knight.

and I don't think there's anything random about t.

I'll be happy to be wrong but a straight answer instead of riddles would be nice.

let him answer for himself. you really don't get the American background here anyway.

I don't know what else someone flying the flag of the CSA would mean by calling himself a white knight.

I'll be happy to be wrong but a straight answer instead of riddles would be nice.

Allright, whatever then.

Didn't they lose?

I mean ... If we can go for pre existences of America then all your States belong to us.

Yeah, sure. May I remind you that England has once had a Dutch king?

Yup, that's right, if we go on this way England AND the USA belong to us.

I gave you the clear answer for both straight and gay and everything inbetween, Soft Kitty, Brown Kitty, little-ball-of-fur kitty, Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, purr-purr-purr kitty. But maybe you meant ethnicicst, 'cause God made just the one human race.

Didn't they lose?

I mean ... If we can go for pre existences of America then all your States belong to us.

Yeah, sure. May I remind you that England has once had a Dutch king?

Yup, that's right, if we go on this way England AND the USA belong to us.

his Mother was English...so doesn't count :tongue:

And then he married his mother's niece...they liked to keep it in the family, a bit like Cornwall >.>

Archived