DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Those AS Rings! (Anyone selling a gold Aes Sedai ring?)

Jagen Sedai

I've had an AS ring for several years now, bought right about the time they started selling them (I think). Actually I bought two, because I lost my first, sadly... but both are silver. And as I'm looking through the store here, I'm wondering: why is there no bronze alternative or something cheaper than $589 for that ring? Compared to that, the cheapest [gold] Asha'man pin is $472. I actually saw people on eBay selling these rings for a ridiculous $1,000!! I mean if the earring can be 309$, and I'm assuming it's about the same size as the ring, I feel they could (should) lower the price of the 10k gold AS ring >.>

So, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in selling their gold AS ring, or, does anyone know a business that can take my silver ring and plate it in gold? I think that is possible?

A color changing kit might be less expensive than taking the ring to a business; if such a kit exists.

Or if you prefer taking the ring to some business, jewelry making places might be the least expensive.  Renaissance Festivals might be one place to check; generally open during the summer months.

a number of non-Greens in the series either married or considered marriage at some point of their lives.  Though I believe love should be the main reason to marry someone.

might try sanding the ring before painting it.

Archived