DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
U4ea

Who comes before us as a candidate for Acceptance?

The following Novice has been raised to Accepted. She may post their Arches when ready.

Kalythase Breen

Congrats, Kalythase!

*throws blue, red, green, yellow, white, grey and brown confetti*

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Congratulations! :)

Aww, thanks, everyone. *hugs* And thanks, Danya and Cleo for all of your help!

What Was: Hm. I started reading WoT about three years ago. I was looking for a series I could stick with, and not be disappointed by. (I was also recuperating from a surgery and was bored out of my mind.) A friend of mine recommended WoT to me, and now I can’t put the books down. To spare my family and friends from all of the speculations and references and general obsessing, I decided to find comfy place online to talk about it. I drifted through several Wheel of Time sites until I found Dragonmount. Compared to all of the other sites I visited, this place felt the most interesting and welcoming - I didn’t even hesitate in joining!

What Is: Besides the White Tower, I’ve also joined the Illuminators, and the Aiel, I think, (I’m a total scatterbrain - so I‘m sorry if I haven‘t participated much) but I’m not really as active on the site as I’d like to be. I’m not really outgoing; I’m more of a lurker, actually, just posting here and there. I love the people here, though, and the variety of different things to participate in. I’ve visited the different Ajahs already, and it’s definitely going to be a tough decision when I choose my Ajah.

What Will Be: I personally promise that I’ll get around to joining in more discussions, and get to know more people. I’ll also try to help out with more activities, and actually be a part of the Orgs I joined. I’m not sure which Ajah I’d like to be a part of, yet, but I’ve narrowed it down.

Mostly, I'll just need a lot of pushing and reminders.:D

Sign in to follow this