DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I wonder if anyone out there remembers why I started posting in colour...

Leyrann

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't I have to do some of the OP fights too? That's the reason I didn't get promoted to Asha'man years ago; I have absolutely no interest in them.

For Asha'man

2 elements at level 8, 2 at level 12 and 1 at level 14 AND participate in 5 OP battles (or win 2 OP battles)

OR

2 elements at level 10, 1 element at level 12 and two elements at level 14. 

I was laughing at Locke, and I don't believe I have the power to give points

Two posts is barely a series though. And you don't currently have the power, but you have over a thousand points so you can get promoted whenever you want, and then you DO have the power (not to mention a new (albeit somewhat dead) board to post on).

DOVIE'ANDI SE TOVYA SAGAIN

Am I still on the tree or did someone take me off?

You'll get taken off the next time it's updated.

By the way, I believe that the OP fight requirements got removed, though you need slightly higher stats to get promoted in that case.

He signed in Roll Call, so Maw doesn't get taken off. Yay, less work for me! :tongue:

I was gonna take you off, but then I realized that it's been so long since I did any actual work around here that they've changed the website, and I don't know how to edit it anymore.

Wouldn't I have to do some of the OP fights too? That's the reason I didn't get promoted to Asha'man years ago; I have absolutely no interest in them.

For Asha'man

2 elements at level 8, 2 at level 12 and 1 at level 14 AND participate in 5 OP battles (or win 2 OP battles)

OR

2 elements at level 10, 1 element at level 12 and two elements at level 14. 

Excellent

I bet if there was a public announcement about the op requirement dropped we'd get some members back maybe.

I would've come back sooner. 

Points to anyone who points out specific posts I have to update.

I am lazy and I haven't given any points in a while

If I told you that the offsite page on rank and structure appears to be up to date, does that work :P

Two posts is barely a series though. And you don't currently have the power, but you have over a thousand points so you can get promoted whenever you want, and then you DO have the power (not to mention a new (albeit somewhat dead) board to post on).

By the way, I believe that the OP fight requirements got removed, though you need slightly higher stats to get promoted in that case.

He signed in Roll Call, so Maw doesn't get taken off. Yay, less work for me! :tongue:

Come again? I don't get taken off the tree because I signed in? I thought that signing in was how one got taken off the tree.

Do you take flying monkeys instead then?

No, not at the moment, the cages aren't ready!

I don't have the Asha'man Board neither, *sulks again*

to be corrected soon, hopefully

you are a star, but I know the hamsters in the DM wheel can take it's time, lol

*twaps Ley" I gave up school years ago and English lessons. don't give a flying monkey, lol

And yes it's colour, and not color.

5 points...thank you :wub:

but that is important...lol I never said I was consistent >.>

I was gonna take you off, but then I realized that it's been so long since I did any actual work around here that they've changed the website, and I don't know how to edit it anymore.

Ask around. I bet TMD and Nikon can help you.

Come again? I don't get taken off the tree because I signed in? I thought that signing in was how one got taken off the tree.

Oh, but you should have posted in the new and returned members thread. You didn't do that.

Ask around. I bet TMD and Nikon can help you.

Two posts is barely a series though. And you don't currently have the power, but you have over a thousand points so you can get promoted whenever you want, and then you DO have the power (not to mention a new (albeit somewhat dead) board to post on).

By the way, I believe that the OP fight requirements got removed, though you need slightly higher stats to get promoted in that case.

Oh, but you should have posted in the new and returned members thread. You didn't do that.

^^This

Now I will have to send in the request

Archived