DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I wonder if anyone out there remembers why I started posting in colour...

Leyrann

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're doing a task... but aren't the points mine for doing the necro?

I was just posting :P don't really care about the points anymore

I have been poked.

Who would dare poke you?!?! o.O

OH MY GOD MAW!!!!

YOU'RE BACK!

XD that was worth it (as if Mawth's presence were't worth enough)

Pretty good. Joined the Air National Guard, made it through basic, living in Madison now, gonna start at UW in the fall, looking for a job over the summer.

o.O

Whoa someone grew up. 

I've grown up too. Just finished my last exam today.

Pretty good. Joined the Air National Guard, made it through basic, living in Madison now, gonna start at UW in the fall, looking for a job over the summer.

What are you planning to go for?

Computer Science

You have multiple hearts?

I think she is Doctor Who...a sparkly one

The Timelord of Glittery Love?

Actually so fun story:

In the office of my church is a university yearbook from the 1970s. Some friends of mine came across it about two years ago when my hair was still very very short. 

In the year book, was a girl sitting on a ledge with short hair. She was wearing a skirt and a hat, had her legs crossed and was reading a book. They decided it was me. One argument is that I'm a Time Lord, one is that a Weeping Angel is going to get me, and then I also have a theory that I'm going to end up being a companion :P 

It'd be fun to be a Time Lord though. Hmmm... Do I have any random watches that I don't ever notice?

Doing good Talya! Just finished a wonderful first year of university and am now pumped to be heading on an 8 week mission trip for the summer! ^^

What are you planning to go for?

Computer Science

To think there's another CS major from Wisconsin on DM haha

good for you Locke, that's good going...oh you have grown up *feels old now*...it's good to see the little civies grow up and fly the nest.

Whereabouts are you going for your Mission trip? What are you doing at Uni?

good for you Locke, that's good going...oh you have grown up *feels old now*...it's good to see the little civies grow up and fly the nest.

Whereabouts are you going for your Mission trip? What are you doing at Uni?

This is so weird for me lol.

Archived