DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mothers Day!

Tarantulas are totally friendly spiders and they are safe to put on your face. It's not like putting a kitten on your face but they are soft and light and airy and they like to explore.

The tarantula I put on my face was admittedly dead, so there was no exploration time. >_>

Hiarth! How can I keep you safe if you insist on pushing Chae's panic buttons?

Speaking of spiders . . . I'm wearing Halloween socks today. They are black with pink and blue and purple and green and teal and orange spiders on them.  They're really cute.  Why am I wearing Halloween socks?  Well, you see, there's this sock monster that resides in the laundry room of my house and it has evidenced a distinct preference for MY socks out of all the socks in the house . . .

I once rescued a large brown spider from my horses' water trough. I used a stick so I wouldn't have to touch the spider with my hands (in case it decided to bite me).  After the spider grasped the stick, I lifted it out of the water . . . and the ungrateful wretch RAN up the stick and bit me on the finger.  I vowed to never rescue a spider from the water trough again.  I tried loving a spider (or at least show it compassion) and see what I got?  *grumbles*

*goes to hide behind Corvhin*

what about another topic of conversation ? chocolate ? flowers ? victorian clothing ?

O.O

does it eats spider too ? dang, i want one... or two... or more :wub:

i hope it also works with humans trollocs

Archived