DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mothers Day!

Thanks Mentee !

*channels waffles and belgian beer for all present in the thread*

I promise : they are NOT poisoned (except for the ones i 'll give to Corvin ofc ^.^)

Awe isn't that darling, I Do a nice thing and my mentor wants to poison me.  Well I guess its a good thing I come prepared. *Points down at Chaelca's green feet, it would be you that, steps in the slime I created to make you look like a wookie.*  In about an hour's time you will look like Chewbacca.  That is unless you have the cure. but if you want that, you've got to play nice and put me back in my human form. Otherwise the Chebacca form will be permanent after 2 hours.  

>>

<<

oh dang ! i had not thought of that ...

now, i have to know how to bring you back to life ... can i de-balefire someone ?

*scratches head*

How is balefire an accident, do you honestly think Mother will believe balefire was accidental from you? She'd believe it would be from me, but what is the likelihood of an Aspirant shooting balefire at himself? *spends way too much time watching NCIS and Criminal Minds* perhaps I can say i stumbled on a terangreal that shoots balefire randomly when Males who can channel or have the ability to channel touch it?

*weaves an impenetrable shield around Hiarth*

Nobody is allowed to balefire the owlbear!  I get way too much enjoyment from him being here!  He makes me laugh.  He makes me think.  Sometimes he makes me laugh and then think, "what the heck did he say and why am I laughing" but it's all good!  :laugh:

Archived