DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Darthe

A Tale of Middle Earth: Game OVER

About to play catch up.

Of course they didn't kill me. Pizza put enough suspicion on me to obviously get me lynched. If they target someone and I'm protecting them, great - dead bg. If they target someone else great, who they want dead is dead. Other than that I can't exactly prove it. All I can do is try to pick the right person. I have seen nothing from WK to substantiate his claim and so will

[v] WK [/v]

I think the wolf teams were originally 3 each, and I'm not on either of them. If it's 5-3-2 (I think it more likely 4-3-2-1) we can still win this as Town. However, it only does Scum good to know the particulars of how my vote-stealing works, and Talya knows this - Scum need to know if they're losing a vote today. If it's 3-4-3, as she and AH suggest, Town cannot benefit from knowing how my Town role works. Scum simply want all Town powers gone to clear their heads in attacking the other Scum team now.

Can you show me where?

Thane already explained it to everyone, confirming Cass as Scum in the process:

So, here's what happened: 

Sooh (2/8): Dice, Thane

Eternal Phoenix (5/8): Pizza, Talya, White Knight, Andrej, Hallia

AH (3/8): EP, Sooh, Seph

Not Voting (4/14):

AH, Alannalynn, Cass, Leelou

unvote

[v]Sooh[/v]

Sooh (4/8): Dice, Thane, White Knight, Cass

Eternal Phoenix (4/8): Pizza, Talya, Andrej, Hallia

Not Voting (4/14):

AH, Alannalynn, Leelou

Official Vote Count Six:

Sooh (4/8): Dice,  Thane, White Knight, Cass

Eternal Phoenix (4/8): Pizza, Talya, AndreJ, Hallia

Not Voting (3/14):

AH, Leelou, Alannalynn

Deadline is at 9:30 AM EST on 5/22/2015.  With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

hey WK there's the vote count I see no confirmation of your claimed role #lawyered

Except my vote's on Sooh instead of you this phase and I wasn't the one to switch my top two reads for Scum...

Not sure what to make of this tbh. I'm actually happy with my vote on either at this point, so WK'S doing me a favour?

not having voted herself, but not being worried her vote was stolen.... like it was agreed to try and clear WK in his role.

Cass.... can you show me where you voted?

I'm on mobile sorry Thane.

If you're talking about the vote on Sooh, the point is I haven't voted yet but my vote is counted in the vote count against Sooh, and appeared at the same time as WK voted.

So I assume his claim is true, still no idea on alignment though given Sooh is currently 2nd on my list.

I'd be unhappy if someone would take my vote and vote someone i wouldn't want them to vote.... Cass makes it seem like she doesn't mind

I'll keep my vote on Sooh, Cass is next

guys, stop bickering... you see Cass is scum with WK, right?

yes but it disorganizes who I thought was on teams with each other I can't figure out which one is on the wrong side in my list.

here's what i think: i honestly don't give a [censored] who is on which team. A wolf is a wolf and needs to be put down

Clov you are doing an awesome job with the VC's.  Every time I get on here I discover that you've beaten me to it by a couple of hours.

Wolfy counter wagon happening right now.

It amazes me that hardly no one has been talking for the past 24 hours, but suddenly after one person votes WK he is suddenly just one vote behind the lead wagon.

Wolves are panicking, I think. I've already said WK having this voting power probably makes him town for this exactly situation where town is outnumbered / equal to the overall number of wolves left, regardless of which team their own. The ability gives town a lot of swing in this instance and hinders one of the wolf teams (preferably the larger on in this case) from being able to dog pile onto whatever wagon they want pushed through in Lylo.

Based on Pizza's actions yesterday, it's possible Hallia's on his team. Let's just go with that assumption for now. Voting her today wouldn't be smart, because the other team is the one most likely to win at this point, and Town needs to get their numbers down to be able to win.

Explain this please.

Official Vote Count Three:

Hallia (4/6): Andrej, Thane, Alannalynn, Eternal Phoenix

Aiel Heart (1/6): Seph

White Knight (3/6): Talya, Aiel Heart, Hallia

Not Voting (2/10):

White Knight, Cass

With ten alive it takes six to lynch.  Deadline is at 11 PM EST on May 24th, 2015.

Based on Pizza's actions yesterday, it's possible Hallia's on his team. Let's just go with that assumption for now. Voting her today wouldn't be smart, because the other team is the one most likely to win at this point, and Town needs to get their numbers down to be able to win.

Explain this please.

easy, AH is Pizza's teammate

Oh, I have no doubts about that I just want to hear her theorize about how Hallia fits into this situation too.

Or what actions yesterday gives her this impression.

Really I just want to know why she's avoiding Hallia now.

Thank you, I was trying to catch up on mobile. If Cass is confirmed as scum then why isn't she been voted?

Thank you, I was trying to catch up on mobile. If Cass is confirmed as scum then why isn't she been voted?

because she isn't confirmed as scum? where did that come from?

cass is a her you were right the first time

Lol you're right - idk why I saw that the second time and thought I was mistaken.

I am going to go with dice here.

There is no way both Leelou and wk voting powers are both town.

I asked people's thoughts before and was mostly ignored.

[v] wk [/v]

Official Vote Count Four:

Hallia (4/6): Andrej, Thane, Alannalynn, Eternal Phoenix

White Knight (4/6): Talya, Aiel Heart, Hallia, Seph

Not Voting (2/10):

White Knight, Cass

With ten alive it takes six to lynch.  Deadline is at 11 PM EST on May 24th, 2015.  

Wolfy counter wagon happening right now.

It amazes me that hardly no one has been talking for the past 24 hours, but suddenly after one person votes WK he is suddenly just one vote behind the lead wagon.

Wolves are panicking, I think. I've already said WK having this voting power probably makes him town for this exactly situation where town is outnumbered / equal to the overall number of wolves left, regardless of which team their own. The ability gives town a lot of swing in this instance and hinders one of the wolf teams (preferably the larger on in this case) from being able to dog pile onto whatever wagon they want pushed through in Lylo.

I still don't see how a vote thief power is town though? Honestly I'm okay with a lynch of any of my bottom three right now, though I'd prefer Hallia

WK - Thane says that Cass is mafia and are trying yo prove using his quote, but he said she was trying to clear you as town. If you are agreeing with that then are confirming you are mafia. Thst post is saying that not only is Cass mafia but you are on her team.

AJ - you think that a vote stealer that steals a vote in private, moves that vote with nothing in secret is town. It's only because of a slip that we know about. Otherwise we woukd be in the dark. That does not sound like a town aligned role. WK keeps on linking his role with Leelou's to make it sound more town . H also promised to tell us something about his role last night, come day he refused.

He is not helping town. Carry on defending him and will believe you are on his team.