DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Darthe

A Tale of Middle Earth: Game OVER

He's still able to post in thread, just can't vote or be killed again.

So Basicly a confirmed town to help solve the game? That is pretty legit.

I tried to look back at dice but I didn't see anything on why mafia would kill him.

well if we hit Tina's team again town loses, we don't have enough to lynch the other team. So Tina's team since you already lost do you mind shooting at other mafia at night? kthnx

Was anyone suspect of him ITT that's still alive?

I need to check some read lists and then look at Dice's as well, he might've been offed thinking he was mafia from the other team or he was incredibly right with his reads.

Either way, at this point it's doesn't really matter who we lynch. A wolf is more likely to be the flip.

I think the way Pizza was protecting AH yesterday means that she is a strong PR for their team and I want her gone asap.

Eh he has some conversation with ep thats interesting. and says Cass may be mafia.

I am really excited he is back, just from reading his iso town dice was just getting started.

Was anyone suspect of him ITT that's still alive?

I need to check some read lists and then look at Dice's as well, he might've been offed thinking he was mafia from the other team or he was incredibly right with his reads.

Either way, at this point it's doesn't really matter who we lynch. A wolf is more likely to be the flip.

I think the way Pizza was protecting AH yesterday means that she is a strong PR for their team and I want her gone asap.

honestly I'm surprised the mafia didn't kill me, after I proved that they couldn't lynch me.

To AJ - my Engkish is rubbish haha

and yes thst is how I read it

I think the reason they went for Dice is because they thought he was mafia

I think going after AH at the moment is daft. EP is right, if we go after Tina's team then us townies are finished. The other team has won.

Dud anyonecekse realise there was no soider kill last night. Both were knives.

WK - you were going to explain you vote thing! I cant believe that town has double vote type roles.

I also think that maybe there are 3 each team and the there is Ungoliath the giant spider or even shelob. There still has to be a doc of sorts in the game. Whether it is just Hally I or if there is another or she is mafis

and I'm bloody glad to be alive

and I hate trying to reply on my samsung tablet my iphone is easier.

I think someone was worried about Leelous vote. She had hinted she had it more than once I think. Maybe they saw it as a threat. By not killing you or me for thst matter, EP, they may dtill push a lynch on us. They would not have got one on Leelou,

I've already proven it can't be 3 teams there aren't enough NKs for that the fact that this is a thought that is being brought up again is very suspicious.

I never said 3 teams. 2 teams but with serial killer or limited kill other. Sometimes we have had a spider kill seems to be on alternate nights. It's a thought and if you think that by me bringing discussion to the table is scum in yiur eyes then so be it. Looks like yiu are waiting for a chance to pounce on me.

I'm beginning to think there won't be any sort of protective role this game.

1) The cop was bullet proof

2) There was a commuter, which basically makes them and another player unable to be targeted at Night

3) We have a tree stump which is essentially a revived townie without a vote

4) Several voting powers which I think were put in place to keep the balance towards end game so that town could still have voting majority even while outnumbered by scum

5) The only protective claim we have has yet to die. One would think both mafia teams would be licking their chops to take out Hallia under the assumption that Pizza was town - he would be a high priority NK with the sort of power he claimed. Even though Pizza turned out to be scum, his team wouldn't need to kill Hallia but the opposing faction wouldn't know that and therefore would target her a majority of the time I think.

Also - I'm pretty sure town is outnumbered at this point and probably mathematically unable to win so I would rather lynch someone I think is definitely a wolf over someone who could be a wolf.

Actually the more I think about it now I think that puts Hallia on the opposite team of Pizzaarrow-10x10.png. Pizza's team would know, working under the assumption her claim was true, that they shouldn't kill her because then there would be no one to protect Pizza and him staying alive despite that claim would be a huge red flag.

If she's on the other team, they obviously wouldn't kill her either. That's probably exactly the situation here.

[unvote]

[v]Hallia[/v]

Official Vote Count One:

Aiel Heart (1/6): Eternal Phoenix

Hallia (1/6): Andrej

Not Voting (8/10):

Hallia, Aiel Heart, Thane, Talya, White Knight, Alannalynn, Seph, Cass

With ten alive it takes six to lynch.  Deadline is at 11 PM EST on May 24th, 2015.  

Edited by Darthe

Actually the more I think about it now I think that puts Hallia on the opposite team of Pizzaarrow-10x10.png. Pizza's team would know, working under the assumption her claim was true, that they shouldn't kill her because then there would be no one to protect Pizza and him staying alive despite that claim would be a huge red flag.

If she's on the other team, they obviously wouldn't kill her either. That's probably exactly the situation here.

[unvote]

[v]Hallia[/v]

I'll follow you here.

[unvote]

[v]Hallia[/v]

well, we can either choose AH or Hallia... we have a good chances getting one of them darn wolves.

let's find out who will follow:

[v]Hallia[/v]

Dice being killed makes no sense to me.... i expect they feared Leelou was more than 1x double voter.

I think you're right AJ.... this will eventually be between the trwo mafia teams, but we shall not pass go down with a fight

WK - you were going to explain you vote thing! I cant believe that town has double vote type roles.

It's not an everyday thing - it's limited, just as was Leelou's. 

3) We have a tree stump which is essentially a revived townie without a vote

Also - I'm pretty sure town is outnumbered at this point and probably mathematically unable to win so I would rather lynch someone I think is definitely a wolf over someone who could be a wolf.

I don't know how it's done here, with parity in number of players per team or voting power per team, but it's important to note that the way I've used stumps before and seen them used by others, they do not usually count for parity. 

I don't know how it's done here, with parity in number of players per team or voting power per team, but it's important to note that the way I've used stumps before and seen them used by others, they do not usually count for parity.

You're right, though don't towards majority/parity. What I meant was that he's a sort of known commodity now and therefore gives him a bit more weight since he is confirmed town even if he doesn't technically count anymore and can't vote.

Two notes

1) I was at a wedding yesterday afternoon/night and then today my parents are coming to town and I'm spending time with them (and speed cleaning the apartment).

2) Firebird, what am I supposed to do when you call me mafia? Once your mind is made up there is no way I'd be able to convince you otherwise--the late Leelou is proof of that. So saying "I'm not mafia" and claiming  even would not do me any good when it comes to you. 

Will give updated reads and such when I get back on later.