DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Darthe

A Tale of Middle Earth: Game OVER

EP

Dice

Leelou

Thane

are my villagers moving forward. I have WK and Talya as an outsider but that hammer was pretty bad.

The rest of you are probably wolves and will soon find yourself skinned and lining the floor in front of my majestic fireplace.

And now it starts, if I'm not killed I'm up for the lynch tomorrow. Wondering how long it would take for someone to turn and start something off. If I am here in the morning it will be those pushing me that will be most suspicious to me.

I do agree that AH could be on Pizza's team as he didn't go for her. But the lynch on Sooh at the time was a lot bigger.

Talya I am not going try to lynch you for one bad move. I have to take into account your entire body of work and frankly I think I was right pegging you as town D1. You are not really in my crosshairs yet and tomorrow will be an important Day if town is ever going to fight their way back into the game. I would expect Pizza's team to be heavily gunning for the opposing faction to even the playing field a bit because they are now down 2.

If I'm dead come morning lynch AH for the sake of my sanity. She's a villager here never.

Sorry about Sooh, guys. I would have unvoted had I known it was close and was here - her later posts indeed looked like lost Town, but that all happened in the wee hours of the morning for me when I was asleep. 

I am Town. But I thought EP was Town too. And AH was not the only one to not trust Pizza. Read my posts. If Town had given any guidance as I asked when I subbed in we might not be in this mess, but sub-in games are hard on all - I'm subbed into two others in even worse circumstance. We're no closer to being unified here as Town, so looks to me like we've lost for sure. I have a full plate today (it's 6:30 AM for me), but will be back later. 

You quite happily voted for EP, but you thought he was town? Then you put both on Sooh, with no explanation. Not buying it

It's NOT me, Talya. I am Town. Who's vote should I steal for tomorrow?

so you have it every night?

No. But I'll explain more tomorrow if I'm alive.

Talya I am not going try to lynch you for one bad move. I have to take into account your entire body of work and frankly I think I was right pegging you as town D1. You are not really in my crosshairs yet and tomorrow will be an important Day if town is ever going to fight their way back into the game. I would expect Pizza's team to be heavily gunning for the opposing faction to even the playing field a bit because they are now down 2.

If I'm dead come morning lynch AH for the sake of my sanity. She's a villager here never.

Haha...it sounded like you were setting up for something. It had that feel, and I suppose I was expecting it.

saying someone is a villager here never is silly, each game is different and isn't a reason to vote for someone. I do think AH was on Pizza's team if that is the case I believe we should go after someone on the other team if we can, because otherwise town could end up losing easily if we don't lose someone on that team as well.

Stupid Question - What is a fatherless Godfather? It's not on wiki

I think that might have been a game flavour Bombadil Tolkien reference - Bombadil is said to be, "oldest and fatherless".

so say it now, because what you say could be important. And if you are dead (which I doubt) then we wouldn't know and information would be lost to town

they should. In no scenario will the Pizza/Tina team win with uneven numbers. However that gives the other mafia team incentive to thin the Pizza/Tina team more giving them at most 2  shots at them meaning we as town would have to find the remaining two ourselves.

Stupid Question - What is a fatherless Godfather? It's not on wiki

I think that might have been a game flavour Bombadil Tolkien reference - Bombadil is said to be, "oldest and fatherless".

I read that thing Darthe posted as well and didn't pick it up, now I see why. So has anyone else got any pets that could be evil?

they should. In no scenario will the Pizza/Tina team win with uneven numbers. However that gives the other mafia team incentive to thin the Pizza/Tina team more giving them at most 2  shots at them meaning we as town would have to find the remaining two ourselves.

we can only hope they do that. Now that would be good if they did.

so say it now, because what you say could be important. And if you are dead (which I doubt) then we wouldn't know and information would be lost to town

It's my role. I know what's important to say and not say in night phase.

UNOFFICIAL COUNT

GLADIATOR BATTLE COUNT:

VERBAL (13/11): EP, Pizza, Eldrick, Alot, Yates, Talya, Tina, Heart, Laine, Dice, Hallia, Cass, Sooh

PIZZA (4/11): Thane, Leelou (x2?), Verbal

NOT VOTING (6/20):

Krak, Taborline, Andrej, Seph

VOTES ARE LOCKED

WAITING FOR MOD CONFIRMATION.

Addressing the uncolored names from rereading the Gladiator challenge.

Thane instantly voted Pizza - I feel this move at least means they are not on the same team together. 

Heart came in with a bad, uninformed vote. 

Laine had pretty much determined she was voting Verbal from the start, said that she re-read Pizza's posts but never said if she found him townie or not.

Hallia was annoyed Verb picked Pizza out of everyone. Thought t/t and wanted to keep the JoaT around. 

Talya thought they were t/t, but went with Verb saying he was the right choice. 

Dice wanted to keep the JoaT role around. 

Cass had Verb pinging her all game. 

Non-voters - 

Taborline seemed to lean towards Verb the entire day phase, still never voted. 

Seph thought they were t/t, voted Verb after the deadline

AJ thought they were t/t

Loads of fun! Even if it's giving me a headache. I'm going to end up with one of those things with newspaper clippings and pins and strings all over my wall by the end of this.... 

WK, what are your current reads?

Honestly, I still haven't had the time to read the whole game. I read the first day and my reads seemed to line-up with yours so I've been mostly sheeping you. I knew pizza was a trickster, I though AJ's response to my sub-in was quite wolfy, I thought Sooh wasn't even trying to work with Town, I thought Hallia seemed off, and I couldn't believe (after reading Phoenix 1) that Phoenix 2 would suicide as Town - but then both he and pizza wanted Phoenix 2 dead something awful. Cass seemed like a deciding vote to me, so I wanted it for Town. I thought since Cass suspected Sooh too and Yates had Sooh as wolf earlier and you were gone and didn't seem to be fully engaged, using Cass' vote on Sooh was the most Town unity I could hope for. 

I agree the reads need a fresh look now. I'm inclined to think my outing on your mistake of a 2x claim was not Scum motivated on your part. But it still bothers me that pizza was in that same 'misread' camp.

Pizza flipping role cop puts AH's "misread" in new light imo

Considering he was protecting her misread. 

Especially that.

Thanks for being a villager this game Leelou. I'll vote whoever you want me to tomorrow if we're both alive

I kinda got creeped out by how much EP and Pizza were talking about my double vote during the end of that last phase. 

Especially that.

Thanks for being a villager this game Leelou. I'll vote whoever you want me to tomorrow if we're both alive

I thought his ability said roleblock

Especially that.

I thought his ability said roleblock

Pizzaguy - White Cat of Queen Beruthiel, Fatherless Mafia 2x Role Cop