DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think lynching TMD might indeed be the best option for tonight. Would want to wait longer with that though. Speed lyching won't increase our chances, and we got a day and 8 hours left. I'll be here tomorrow between 10 and 3 hours before deadline.

Hey Dice, this is exactly the same thing I said. Why aren't you jumping down Ley's throat?

A) I just got up and saw it

B) You arnt ley and dont have good play this game to support this statement

C) He gave REASONs for it and started by acknowledging that TMD was probably the best option. You just fence sat saying "TMD is sus to me too"

Role PMs going out.

Also, in hindsight, this game is more "experimental" than "kitchen sink"

Oh well. Whatever its label, it'll be fun :P

Bastard mod confirmed

[Vote] AH [/vote]

I'm going to choose to ignore this and the successfully tagged vote that came after this >.> 

(I hope no one noticed me locking it first instead of pinning... Anyway it's now pinned. On to read it.)

YOU LOCKED MY GAME?!?!?!?! I should give you a post restriction for that! 

Why are you being nice about me and Turin?

He's from California. He has an American accent.

There's actually many different types of American accents. Actually when I moved over ONE STATE when I was younger I was asked what country I was from o.O 

Midwestern is the "typical" American accent by many people's standards, but the northeast, north and south at least have very strong accents. Haven't been out west enough to know if there's a "western accent" though... I don't think I recall Turin having one when I skyped him before... *Ponders*

Oh yeah vote count

Post 118 by the way. Any chance something's up with this? There is a quoted vote on the mod in there (and a mention of bastard modding).

(and my accidental lock, lol)

@Ley, Darthe was confirmed to not have hit the mirror by Zander iirc. 

I think lynching TMD might indeed be the best option for tonight. Would want to wait longer with that though. Speed lyching won't increase our chances, and we got a day and 8 hours left. I'll be here tomorrow between 10 and 3 hours before deadline.

Yeah, speed lynching is an awful idea, don't get me wrong. 

At the same time, we don't need to push it back to the last possible second (see: Yesterday) and nearly have no lynch. 

Also, Ley, what do you think about the Mash/Dice thing?

I think it's typical Dice, I don't know wheter I can trust Mash though. Still think Dice is more likely town than scum, but still unsure enough I probably prefer him in null zone. Certainly not a lynch candidate for me at the moment though, except if everyone else wants.

Calling it for when im lynched & end up being town.

Mafia team:

Dice

Mash

RTE

Maybe JS

I don't like this. If TMD ends up scum, this list is most likely incorrect, but that would also mean that we actually have no idea who is scum (except if JS fooled us all, or), and if he ends up town, then we of course have most likely lost, but on top of that it would mean we just can't find scum.

Then again, if he ends up town and we don't end up losing, we probably gotta give my crazy theory another chance.

An other thing I thought about as possibility for the 118 would be post count, but that seems to not be the case except if AH made a typo (hm, maybe it actually is the case), as I was at 117 and no one else was close.

Calling it for when im lynched & end up being town.

Mafia team:

Dice

Mash

RTE

Maybe JS

Scum team = people voting him + mash. 

cool story bro. 

Lol I should go to bed.

Yeah okay that makes him a lot less credible.

Alright. Do you buy a doc would honestly not check to see if he could use his doc more than once?

And why on earth would he mirror N2? He had no pressure that I can recall.

What makes you think he doesn't know this?

I recall there being pressure on him from Darthe I think? 

So he mirrored in case the most highly read town player in the game shot him? Townie pro strats. 

If you thought you were town's only doc wouldn't you? 

DARTHE DID NOT SHOOT THANE...this I know!!!

Yep, Zander claimed that Darthe didn't hit the mirror. 

Would you, Snow?

Would you, if you were part of a 4-member mafia team (let's assume the most plausible which also happens to be the worst) at this point in the game, bus a teammate to get town cred, or would you try make a lynch fail if it would be aimed at a mafia member?

Would you, Snow?

Would you, if you were part of a 4-member mafia team (let's assume the most plausible which also happens to be the worst) at this point in the game, bus a teammate to get town cred, or would you try make a lynch fail if it would be aimed at a mafia member?

This question is for everyone else too, by the way.

I just realized we made a mistake in counting.

We either have a 3 mafia team, or TMD is town.

If we woudl have 4 mafia, then no, mafia would not have a voting majority. However, NEITHER WOULD TOWN. The ONLY way we could get TMD lynched with a 4 man mafia team with him being one, is if he gets bussed, which, in that case, surely won't happen. Therefore, a 3 man mafia team, or TMD town. I actually think it'll be the 3 man mafia team because I believe we'd have lost already otherwise.

Also, I want to see more posts, even if it's fluffy. I want that 118 pages.

Use Spam Tide. 

Was thinking about it, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. As I said, I should go to bed. It's 10 pm here, I gotta leave at 7 am and I got my most difficult exam tomorrow.

Archived