DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice/Mash interaction is interesting. 

Mash's post felt off to me, and I don't like several of her posts yesterday.

On the other hand, I could easily see this as Dice trying to make the most of a buddy getting lynched and setting up a townie to ML tomorrow. 

I haven't got a good feel for dice this game, and that it worries me.

I had mash at town until the last interaction actually.

I could see tmd/mash

Dice as a 3rd candidate, not 100% as dice mafia yet

All right, I'm actually gonna lay it out right now because the next chance I get will be nearly 24 hours away, which could span nearly half the day.

My idea is, that we might not have a mafia at all. We're just townies vigging and lynching each other to death, and the game is that we have to figure this out before our numbers get too low. This is reïnforced by above scene, which included "Where on earth was Team Rocket? Were they even there?", and too many people turning up town. If we get through the night alive without mafia kills and with at least 1 town kill, then we are with 8 members left, of which by far most likely should be 4 mafia. If we don't lose, then, I think, it is safe to assume there is no mafia team we can lose to, and no lynch is the best option. 3 mafia CAN be too, but would seem to weak (though, if you look at how the game actually played out it would not have been).

The thing is, do we need to have more than a certain amount of people left or not? Because if we don't, we will figure out at some point and then claim victory, which makes it nearly certain that, IF this is the case, there will be a threshold higher than when we'd know for sure.

I know it's itchy, but we should at least consider it, though, depending on what happens, maybe not act on it.

I read your mind when you thought you figured something out. 

Also you're wrong. 99% sure. 

Dice/Mash interaction is interesting. 

Mash's post felt off to me, and I don't like several of her posts yesterday.

On the other hand, I could easily see this as Dice trying to make the most of a buddy getting lynched and setting up a townie to ML tomorrow. 

yeah me trying that would be a big risk. This lynch might be the first time Town has actually followed me lol. I can see someones scum but i can never get them lynched on my own.

A no lynch would cause a random lynching. I think you are waay off there Ley.

Bull****. A no lynch would cause no lynch. It's different from not getting a consensus.

Bastard games are usually advertised as such, and I don't think Heart has that reputation. But mostly I don't see Darthe or EP being vig shots.

You can't know, though, as I already said, I don't want to go this way, and I think that, for today, I won't. On Darthe and EP: I could see people shooting EP (not everyone had him town) and wasn't Darthe killed by the mirror from Thane?

The night was fraught with terror and cruelty

A wind rose from the west corridor. The wind was not the beginning

Ash fell from the sky

Charmander snored loudly

Check that. Use my own beginning.

Charmander trotted through a library. He liked libraries, though he needed to remember to mind his tail. Fire and books did not get along, but if he was careful, he would be able to look at the books and enjoy them. 

He had been looking for another pokemon, and thought he'd been on the trail, when he came across this place, and the books had drawn him in. "Just a moment" he had thought "and then I'll go look for the other pokemon."

Near a window, looking out at the night sky, was a large book on a pedestal. Next to it were a quill and some pieces of blank parchment. The book was large and heavy, with a large silver heart in the middle of the cover. Charmander hopped on to the pedestal to try to open it. As he did, his tail got a little too close to one of the pieces of parchment.

"Oops!" thought Charmander, whipping his tail away when he smelled the papers getting a little too warm. 

But wait... what was this? In the corner of one of the papers were some small numbers, that had just appeared when his tail had heated the paper. 118. What did that mean? If it was in invisible ink, it had to be important! Charmander did his best to copy the numbers onto the paper in ink that would stay. As he bent over the work, he noticed a flash in the corner of his eye.

The entire pedestal fell over, throwing the book, quill and parchment across the floor.

~~~~~

"One more has fallen" the voice said.  "One more pokemon with good in his heart. Zander, I'm sorry.

"Charmander, pokemon of Zander, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition."

Zander knelt down next to where Charmander materialized and returned him to his ball.

"It is now Day. Commence your votes. Team Rocket is still out there, and you must prove yourselves worthy by finding them"

Would it be far-fetched to say we need to reach 118 pages to win?

Either way, can't hurt to post a lot. I see I indeed counted wrong and we still have another day before we'd lose with a 4 scum team, but I'm just not sure anymore after Turin and Thane flipping town.

If I had to choose, I'd go for RTE, TMD and most likely Mash and Seph, though I'm not sure about Dice either. I trust BFG and Snow.

I think lynching TMD might indeed be the best option for tonight. Would want to wait longer with that though. Speed lyching won't increase our chances, and we got a day and 8 hours left. I'll be here tomorrow between 10 and 3 hours before deadline.

• Community Administrator

Wow mash I am not sure we're that came from mash.

He was calling you town....

He was not calling me town, he's calling me teammates with TMD because I'm not jumping on the train to lynch him without thinking it through.

• Community Administrator

I think lynching TMD might indeed be the best option for tonight. Would want to wait longer with that though. Speed lyching won't increase our chances, and we got a day and 8 hours left. I'll be here tomorrow between 10 and 3 hours before deadline.

Hey Dice, this is exactly the same thing I said. Why aren't you jumping down Ley's throat?

Wow mash I am not sure we're that came from mash.

He was calling you town....

He was not calling me town, he's calling me teammates with TMD because I'm not jumping on the train to lynch him without thinking it through.

Yea i noticed that when john spoke about it...

I have never seen any game like what ley is speaking of so I have no idea really.

We could spam to 118 and see. But I do think there is a mafia team.

What I would do for just one of my Vig shots to go through...

Same here, RTE, same here.

Hey Dice, this is exactly the same thing I said. Why aren't you jumping down Ley's throat?

Well, you gotta cut him some slack, considering he's most likely asleep right now. He's from Australia.

Yeah, speed lynching is an awful idea, don't get me wrong. 

At the same time, we don't need to push it back to the last possible second (see: Yesterday) and nearly have no lynch. 

Also, Ley, what do you think about the Mash/Dice thing?

Archived