DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

You may welcome your new overlord this game

always-be-darth-batman-19327.png

Villigeary post.

That is just a darthe post, How is it villigeary.

did you just say that because he referenced batman zander...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it.  Thoughts on this?

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

Why all the mystery and explain later? Good grief. All actions are night actions and darthe was being darthe. Heart confirmed in the thread. Also Zander why you want thoughts on it. Ugh.

I got to go to work on a Saturday :sad:

lmao at Ley locking the thread.

Don't laugh at me.  :mad: Why can't "Lock" mean that it can't fall down?

[v] Ithi [/v]

Funny how AH mentioned like 5 posts above this that all actions are night actions.

(and no I'm not gonna not pos it just cuz Ithi beat me to it by 5 minutes)

Six posters, high likelihood that we already have a wolf in thread.  Not enough to go off of but IMO I'd go ahead and put Eldrick and John snow as town and might drop Seph back to null for being foppish but idk him well enough to really make that assertion yet.  

Talk to me

Would just like to point out that if the whole scum team happens to be in Europe, then none would yet even have seen the thread, because the game started at 3 AM central european time and you posted this 6 AM central european time.

Punctuation is grammAr.

I love you.

T = Town

W = Wolf

When'd you start talking about wolf instead of mafia by the way? I'm pretty sure it was always mafia for you. Also why are you this freaking active? I don't trust it.

Why all the mystery and explain later? Good grief. All actions are night actions and darthe was being darthe. Heart confirmed in the thread. Also Zander why you want thoughts on it. Ugh.

Because it didn't make sense to me because all actions are night actions.  Was looking for some reasoning. Ugh.

Thanks for pinning it ley.

The first game I played in everyone was saying wolf a bunch, and it is hard to get away from. I like it because wolf just sou ds better imo.

darthe was one of them in that game though.

Because it didn't make sense to me because all actions are night actions.  Was looking for some reasoning. Ugh.

I've never been keen on going all around the houses to say something when it's right there in the actual thread. I'm kind of like Catchphrase ... say what you see lol.

anyways I do have to go or i'll be late.

I'm taking that as a vote of confidence @ Ley. No doubt you just meant to Lock Clear the Thread :laugh:

Don't laugh at me. :mad: Why can't "Lock" mean that it can't fall down?

[v] Ithi [/v]

Funny how AH mentioned like 5 posts above this that all actions are night actions.

Hilarious.

Six posters, high likelihood that we already have a wolf in thread. Not enough to go off of but IMO I'd go ahead and put Eldrick and John snow as town and might drop Seph back to null for being foppish but idk him well enough to really make that assertion yet.

Talk to me

Would just like to point out that if the whole scum team happens to be in Europe, then none would yet even have seen the thread, because the game started at 3 AM central european time and you posted this 6 AM central european time.

Try to make pointing out dumb things less of a habit Ley, that wouldn't make much sense

Punctuation is grammAr.

I love you.

T = Town

W = Wolf

When'd you start talking about wolf instead of mafia by the way? I'm pretty sure it was always mafia for you. Also why are you this freaking active? I don't trust it.

I use them as they suit me and I'm active because I've been gone a week. Welcome to the sho!

I think Darthe loves tummy rubs

• Community Administrator

Hi all! I'm Mashi, and this is my second Mafia game (though I did get to play Werewolf at JordanCon a few weekends ago). I'm new and don't understand a bunch, but I'll try to keep up!

So, reading through everything so far, this is the only thing that really jumped out at me.

The first game I played in everyone was saying wolf a bunch, and it is hard to get away from. I like it because wolf just sou ds better imo.

It seems like a throw away comment--why he used "wolf" vs "mafia"--but that last line added in to accuse Darthe just felt forced. Why should it matter if he was "wolf" then? It's pointless to bring it up.

I've never been keen on going all around the houses to say something when it's right there in the actual thread. I'm kind of like Catchphrase ... say what you see lol.

anyways I do have to go or i'll be late.

I'm taking that as a vote of confidence @ Ley. No doubt you just meant to Lock Clear the Thread :laugh:

Well, I gotta find a reason to vote you right?

Six posters, high likelihood that we already have a wolf in thread. Not enough to go off of but IMO I'd go ahead and put Eldrick and John snow as town and might drop Seph back to null for being foppish but idk him well enough to really make that assertion yet.

Talk to me

Would just like to point out that if the whole scum team happens to be in Europe, then none would yet even have seen the thread, because the game started at 3 AM central european time and you posted this 6 AM central european time.

Try to make pointing out dumb things less of a habit Ley, that wouldn't make much sense

I'm gonna point out whatever I feel like pointing out.

Who is laya?

And yes I think they are a hydra actually?

Maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong

Pralaya. And it's actually mentor in the end I'm pretty sure.

Hi all! I'm Mashi, and this is my second Mafia game (though I did get to play Werewolf at JordanCon a few weekends ago). I'm new and don't understand a bunch, but I'll try to keep up!

So, reading through everything so far, this is the only thing that really jumped out at me.

It seems like a throw away comment--why he used "wolf" vs "mafia"--but that last line added in to accuse Darthe just felt forced. Why should it matter if he was "wolf" then? It's pointless to bring it up.

I think he meant Darthe was one of the people using the word "wolf".

Clarification on Moves

Moves are used only in a Night Phase. You will PM me telling me which one you want to use at some point before the end of the Night Phase. A Night Phase may end early if I get all moves in before time runs out.

Didn't see the 'used only in a Night Phase' bit. >.>

And @Ithi, I didn't clarify then b/c I'm at work. I'm really not "supposed" to be playing mafia at work (oddly enough, they want me to actually work. Strange huh?), so my posts from work are mobile, short, and without multiquotes. Don't expect anything that's going to take more than a sentence or two to explain. 

It was in response to the below quote.

[v] Ithi [/v]

Six posters, high likelihood that we already have a wolf in thread.  Not enough to go off of but IMO I'd go ahead and put Eldrick and John snow as town and might drop Seph back to null for being foppish but idk him well enough to really make that assertion yet.  

Talk to me

Would just like to point out that if the whole scum team happens to be in Europe, then none would yet even have seen the thread, because the game started at 3 AM central european time and you posted this 6 AM central european time.

Punctuation is grammAr.

I love you.

T = Town

W = Wolf

When'd you start talking about wolf instead of mafia by the way? I'm pretty sure it was always mafia for you. Also why are you this freaking active? I don't trust it.

With the no DA thing in mind, it doesn't mean as much. That said I still feel like Darthe's trying to lead the town.

Talk to me

Doubt that this is a T/T/T convo.

You two can thunderdome now but I'll go ahead and tell you that I am biased.

It's morning for you darthe? 11pm here, I will probably go to sleep soon.
So far I have a town read on darthe.
This is my 3rd game with zander, I usually trouble reading him at the start of games.

Turin post worries me. Seems like he was posting to show us he was here and then left.

It's 1 AM here.  Turin did exactly that but it's not atypical for some people.  Not sure if that applies to him.  Zander seems intent on not making himself look town.  John Snow looks acutely intent on making himself look town.  Both will matter more in time.

-snip-

Cool.

I'm rolling with Seph and Eldrick as town, Turin as Null and a wolf between Zander/JohnSnuu.  

See you all in the morning, try to be productive and entertaining.  

This constant posting, updating his thoughts every 30 mins with little interaction just seems off. 

Could be him trying to start the game up, but I feel like there's more to it than that. 

It's like a 60% gut thing. Unvote, vote Darthe.

.....I like Batman.....

lol

-snip-

-snip-

The right joke it that at least she Cleared the Lock on the thread  :laugh:

im liking Darthes start to the game but I have a question. Who did he replace?

Also while im giving stupid questions for 500 a go......@ Ithi  for clarity cause im confused  which game were u hydraing with AJ in? I thought it was this one.

I think JS may have jumped a little too early at darthe

vote Jon Snow

I just got the notification this had started. Stupid playing video games for work takes up all my time. There really isn't that much to go on as far as the whole Day Action lie, but it'd be good to jot it down for future reference if we ever have a read on either one.

Whoever it was that posted the cyndaquil pic at the start rubs me as a very new player, can't be bothered to go back again to look for his name even though it's on page 1.

For the record Darthe gave 2 lies in this thread already, he promissed only the 1 image on page one, and then later posted the Darth Batman image.

The whole wolf terminology speculatory comments are hogwash, you know what it means, what people choose to use has no actual bearing on the game.

On that note *shoots water in everybody's face and does a happy dance* I'm off to bed.

Archived