DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

I just realized we made a mistake in counting.

We either have a 3 mafia team, or TMD is town.

If we woudl have 4 mafia, then no, mafia would not have a voting majority. However, NEITHER WOULD TOWN. The ONLY way we could get TMD lynched with a 4 man mafia team with him being one, is if he gets bussed, which, in that case, surely won't happen. Therefore, a 3 man mafia team, or TMD town. I actually think it'll be the 3 man mafia team because I believe we'd have lost already otherwise.

Oh, good point. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally, I think I'd try to make the lynch fail. That said, stopping TMD's lynch wouldn't be an easy task atm so I'd buss.

Except for the fact that Im actually town. So yes they would want to buss and kill off another townie.

Wait yesterday wasn't MyLo, today is. 4 scum is still an option. So all 4 of them.

8 alive, mafia team can't be 4. 3 most likely at this stage

given all actions are night actions

Teammate detected ^^

Yeah, except we've lynched two completely innocent parties (and one halfway innocent) and lost at least four to NKs. I don't want to kill off anyone else needlessly, and if you're not seeing that, then you're scum.

The only one who gains from townie deaths is Mafia.

We've actually only mislynched once, Eldrick was modkilled

Dice/Mash interaction is interesting. 

Mash's post felt off to me, and I don't like several of her posts yesterday.

On the other hand, I could easily see this as Dice trying to make the most of a buddy getting lynched and setting up a townie to ML tomorrow.

yeah me trying that would be a big risk. This lynch might be the first time Town has actually followed me lol. I can see someones scum but i can never get them lynched on my own.

Which lynch are you talking about? TMD or Mashi?

<snip>

Bastard games are usually advertised as such, and I don't think Heart has that reputation. But mostly I don't see Darthe or EP being vig shots.

You can't know, though, as I already said, I don't want to go this way, and I think that, for today, I won't. On Darthe and EP: I could see people shooting EP (not everyone had him town) and wasn't Darthe killed by the mirror from Thane?

<snip>

"One more has fallen" the voice said.  "One more pokemon with good in his heart. Zander, I'm sorry.

"Charmander, pokemon of Zander, League Trainer, has been knocked out of the competition."

Zander knelt down next to where Charmander materialized and returned him to his ball.

"It is now Day. Commence your votes. Team Rocket is still out there, and you must prove yourselves worthy by finding them"

Would it be far-fetched to say we need to reach 118 pages to win?

Either way, can't hurt to post a lot. I see I indeed counted wrong and we still have another day before we'd lose with a 4 scum team, but I'm just not sure anymore after Turin and Thane flipping town.

If I had to choose, I'd go for RTE, TMD and most likely Mash and Seph, though I'm not sure about Dice either. I trust BFG and Snow.

True, but few mods run bastard games without notice in signups. Besides I think maybe you missed the key bit below the flip?

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

Not a cop vote. Its a no explanation bus vote

What do you mean by bus?

Generally bussing is specifically mafia bussing another teammate...

Would you, Snow?

Would you, if you were part of a 4-member mafia team (let's assume the most plausible which also happens to be the worst) at this point in the game, bus a teammate to get town cred, or would you try make a lynch fail if it would be aimed at a mafia member?

Assuming a 3 man team they'd need a mislynch a kill AND for no vig shots to go through, which means they can't risk outing themselves today at the very least. I suspect mafia would bus if it buys them sufficient town credit

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

No it is my opinion

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

so now you are saying im your teammate? you just admitted to being mafia.

Why isnt he lynched all ready.

@ BFG the lynch I was talking about was TMD. Nobody can follow me on Mashi as I have not voted her yet.

Would you, Snow?

Would you, if you were part of a 4-member mafia team (let's assume the most plausible which also happens to be the worst) at this point in the game, bus a teammate to get town cred, or would you try make a lynch fail if it would be aimed at a mafia member?

Assuming a 3 man team they'd need a mislynch a kill AND for no vig shots to go through, which means they can't risk outing themselves today at the very least. I suspect mafia would bus if it buys them sufficient town credit

Oh i thought bussing just meant to all pile on one person...

I didnt admit to being mafia.

And well looks like that is it for me then. GG mafia. Since it looks like you will be winning this game since you get a kill tonight, and im a townie which would leave only 2 or 3 townies left.

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

No it is my opinion

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

@ BFG the lynch I was talking about was TMD. Nobody can follow me on Mashi as I have not voted her yet.

Also dice admits he is mafia in this post....

If I had admitted to being your teammate that wouldn't have necessarily been admitting to being mafia, i could have said you were my townie teammate, you are the one that said I was admitting to being mafia, meaning you are mafia.

• Community Administrator

The way this is going, it seems like either TMD or Dice are mafia.

I'm mostly been against Dice because of his aggression. And his posts are quick to cast blame without adding much that's helpful. But I also agree that TMD seems to be misstepping lately.

Everyone's trying to catch others in turns of phrases and what the actual definition of things are. A lot of that is lost to me as I'm not fluent in a most of the terms.

But would it be possible that there are only two mafia players? Team Rocket comes in twos: Jesse and James, Butch and Cassidy, etc. (those are the only ones I know from the series). If there was such a low mafia number, would there be more 3p participants?

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

No it is my opinion

I probably wouldn't have believed you if you'd said it was a cop view since it would be too convenient at this stage.

But then...

Vote TMD

Is this a cop view?

Can you explain this in a way that doesn't read that your teammates are mafia?

The way this is going, it seems like either TMD or Dice are mafia.

I'm mostly been against Dice because of his aggression. And his posts are quick to cast blame without adding much that's helpful. But I also agree that TMD seems to be misstepping lately.

Everyone's trying to catch others in turns of phrases and what the actual definition of things are. A lot of that is lost to me as I'm not fluent in a most of the terms.

But would it be possible that there are only two mafia players? Team Rocket comes in twos: Jesse and James, Butch and Cassidy, etc. (those are the only ones I know from the series). If there was such a low mafia number, would there be more 3p participants?

Fwiw I'm not trying to trip people up, I'm trying to understand what they mean.

It's possible, but unlikely that there are 2 mafia. If there were then there would certainly be more 3p with independent win conditions (i.e. Can't win with town or mafia). However we've only had 1 night with 2 kills, so that seems unlikely as well.

Archived