DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

I just got the notification this had started. Stupid playing video games for work takes up all my time. There really isn't that much to go on as far as the whole Day Action lie, but it'd be good to jot it down for future reference if we ever have a read on either one. 

Whoever it was that posted the cyndaquil pic at the start rubs me as a very new player, can't be bothered to go back again to look for his name even though it's on page 1. 

For the record Darthe gave 2 lies in this thread already, he promissed only the 1 image on page one, and then later posted the Darth Batman image. 

The whole wolf terminology speculatory comments are hogwash, you know what it means, what people choose to use has no actual bearing on the game.

On that note *shoots water in everybody's face and does a happy dance* I'm off to bed.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's morning for you darthe? 11pm here, I will probably go to sleep soon.

So far I have a town read on darthe.

This is my 3rd game with zander, I usually trouble reading him at the start of games.

Turin post worries me. Seems like he was posting to show us he was here and then left.

Why is that a reason to worry? The game started when he didn't have time to play. He acknowledged that the game started.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

Looking back, surprised I missed it.  Thoughts on this?

My thoughts are to ignore it for now, but to remember that he said it. It could easily just be Darthe being Darthe.

Hi all! I'm Mashi, and this is my second Mafia game (though I did get to play Werewolf at JordanCon a few weekends ago). I'm new and don't understand a bunch, but I'll try to keep up!

So, reading through everything so far, this is the only thing that really jumped out at me.

Thanks for pinning it ley.

The first game I played in everyone was saying wolf a bunch, and it is hard to get away from. I like it because wolf just sou ds better imo.

darthe was one of them in that game though.

It seems like a throw away comment--why he used "wolf" vs "mafia"--but that last line added in to accuse Darthe just felt forced. Why should it matter if he was "wolf" then? It's pointless to bring it up.

Welcome, Mashi. Always glad to see new faces.

Yay for playing Werewolf. IRL is so much better IMO. So is Town of salem, but this is still very enjoyable. #addicted

I just got the notification this had started. Stupid playing video games for work takes up all my time. There really isn't that much to go on as far as the whole Day Action lie, but it'd be good to jot it down for future reference if we ever have a read on either one.

Whoever it was that posted the cyndaquil pic at the start rubs me as a very new player, can't be bothered to go back again to look for his name even though it's on page 1.

For the record Darthe gave 2 lies in this thread already, he promissed only the 1 image on page one, and then later posted the Darth Batman image.

The whole wolf terminology speculatory comments are hogwash, you know what it means, what people choose to use has no actual bearing on the game.

On that note *shoots water in everybody's face and does a happy dance* I'm off to bed.

That would depend on your definition of a "very new player". I played a few games several years ago. I got annoyed at something, and took a break. A long one. I finally came back recently, and have played 3 games since. All 3 times, I was mafia. I'm glad to finally be town. I am in no way an experienced player. I am a logical thinker though, and figuring out mechanics comes easily to me. Reading people, not so much.

We didn't have an N0 peek but because that's not a thing this game but it doesn't matter because I'm a day cop and got an innocent result on Ithi just now.

My thoughts are to ignore it for now, but to remember that he said it. It could easily just be Darthe being Darthe.

Now that I'm caught up, and have seen how other people addressed it, Being he's ovbiously lying about knowing Ithi is town, the question is why he would mention it.

I missed the past about all moves being Night Actions. I knew mine were, and that's all that mattered to me.

Wow I forgot how much Darthe posts during mafia.

Also mostly just checking in for now. Everything else I wanted to point out already seems to have been addressed.

*finds a mirror*

*narrows eyes at self*

You shir look surspiscious!

Hi all! I'm Mashi, and this is my second Mafia game (though I did get to play Werewolf at JordanCon a few weekends ago). I'm new and don't understand a bunch, but I'll try to keep up!

So, reading through everything so far, this is the only thing that really jumped out at me.

Thanks for pinning it ley.

The first game I played in everyone was saying wolf a bunch, and it is hard to get away from. I like it because wolf just sou ds better imo.

darthe was one of them in that game though.

It seems like a throw away comment--why he used "wolf" vs "mafia"--but that last line added in to accuse Darthe just felt forced. Why should it matter if he was "wolf" then? It's pointless to bring it up.

Mashing gets a D1 pass for thinking asinine = wolfy. Good newbie logic in this post

Looking back, surprised I missed it. Thoughts on this?
It's to back his attempt to lead town. I'll explain more on this when I get home.

With the no DA thing in mind, it doesn't mean as much. That said I still feel like Darthe's trying to lead the town.

Six posters, high likelihood that we already have a wolf in thread. Not enough to go off of but IMO I'd go ahead and put Eldrick and John snow as town and might drop Seph back to null for being foppish but idk him well enough to really make that assertion yet.

Talk to me

Doubt that this is a T/T/T convo.

You two can thunderdome now but I'll go ahead and tell you that I am biased.

This is my 3rd game with zander, I usually trouble reading him at the start of games.

Turin post worries me. Seems like he was posting to show us he was here and then left.

It's 1 AM here. Turin did exactly that but it's not atypical for some people. Not sure if that applies to him. Zander seems intent on not making himself look town. John Snow looks acutely intent on making himself look town. Both will matter more in time.

-snip-

Cool.

I'm rolling with Seph and Eldrick as town, Turin as Null and a wolf between Zander/JohnSnuu.

See you all in the morning, try to be productive and entertaining.

This constant posting, updating his thoughts every 30 mins with little interaction just seems off.

Could be him trying to start the game up, but I feel like there's more to it than that.

It's like a 60% gut thing. Unvote, vote Darthe.

.....I like Batman.....

lol

Don't laugh at me. :mad: Why can't "Lock" mean that it can't fall down?

-snip-

-snip-

I'm taking that as a vote of confidence @ Ley. No doubt you just meant to Lock Clear the Thread :laugh:

The right joke it that at least she Cleared the Lock on the thread :laugh:

I don't follow the conclusions reached in any part of this post. Js gimme your thought process cause atm you look like a wolf reacting to my vote, something you were never great at.

im liking Darthes start to the game but I have a question. Who did he replace?

Also while im giving stupid questions for 500 a go......@ Ithi for clarity cause im confused which game were u hydraing with AJ in? I thought it was this one.

I think JS may have jumped a little too early at darthe

vote Jon Snow

Too early is bugging me in this post. clarify when you see this

Greetings. and Goodnight.

It prob means nothing but I dislike the extra punctuation here.

Not extra, just incorrect.

WHICH IS EXTRA DONT MAKE ME EXPLAIN THINGS

@EP hi :blush:

Wow I forgot how much Darthe posts during mafia.

Also mostly just checking in for now. Everything else I wanted to point out already seems to have been addressed.

*finds a mirror*

*narrows eyes at self*

You shir look surspiscious!

You sir, are being hunted (by wolves, this is a townie intro, adding the to my light town pile)

I think Ithi had a slightly better than null response to it.  It's pleasant to see her not use any opportunity given by that post to move things or to react to me but instead she just refuted the point she needed to.  

yolo

[v]Darthe[/v]

also, hi all :happy:

[v]Darthe[/v]

[v]Darthe[/v]

129096851748557446_zpsdd789145.jpg

I have arrived.

And you're beautiful

tumblr_m5ak28ARCh1r0lclso1_400_zps5bcf05

Why is that a reason to worry? The game started when he didn't have time to play. He acknowledged that the game started.

Answered in these lower to posts eldrick

Well forget my excuse for being tired at 11 lol.

I know turin is busy when he is on the road, I just expected a bit more than hello, and goodbye.

@zander that is a good suggestion from cory. Last game when you were town it made it easier to read.

Also the turin question is above. It doesn't have anything to do with the sk game. However I won't forget it. I honestly feel like I am getting slowly better at reading him, but it is really difficult.

@darthe it raises a fos for me. I don't think it merits a vote though. I was wrong last game on him when I tried to read him early game. I want to wait until he gets more posts.

He is null maybe slightly under that for now.

Leyrann spends the most of his posts Sniping at Darthe. In fact he seems a bit snipey all round.

Leyrann confirms his vote on me is for no other reason than I laughed at him for locking the thread.

But Leyrann is still voting for me...

[V]Leyrann [/v]

Archived