DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia IV: The Mystery of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TEAM ROCKET WIN

Aiel Heart

unvote

Weekend is over, and i'm here :happy:

Will start catching up when i can, 15 pages isn't too bad

Interesting HOW quickly after you get called out for your vote this comes. Also, it doesn't exactly happen often that people unvote before rereading. Don't like this.

All of Turin's posts, for easy reference for everyone. 

-snipped Turin's posts-

Most of his posts are just useless fluff. The few that are even remotely game related are filler.

He's here (as you can see his posts are spread throughout most of the game). 

He posts 3 opinions, and only one does he even try to back up.  He's coasting by.

[v]Turin[/v]

I like this post. I hadn't noticed myself how little Turin had actually contributed, thought he was doing pretty well, turns out not to be the case. Still happy with my vote on Hallia though. She hasn't replied since nearly 24 hours after I voted her, and I think she's trying to ignore it even more, though there is of course the possibility that she hasn't seen it yet.

Except that I haven't revealed anything about me that I don't expect to be similar with everybody else. I have a pokemon. I have moves with variable effectiveness. Nothing here paints a target on me, as it doesn't make me different than anyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone had an ability that affects someone else's effectiveness either. That's why I wanted to discuss it.

except for two facts. 1 You might be giving mafia info they dont already have! and 2 you might be mafia fishing for info. 

This was a stoopid convo to have

1. Could be the case (though I doubt it), but it does give town insight in actions too, because apparently mine and Eld's possibilities are pretty similar, and if said townie ALSO has a similar kit, it's near certain all town have it. And what advantage can mafia take from it, except that we got a lot of randomizing and that everyone can do multiple things? That's basically telling them "you can't guess what happens because everyone can do anything and then you have the gods of random deciding what works in the end, so yeah, don't bother trying".

2. In that case we found out that mafia has access to basically the same roles as town.

I do believe he looked very town in the conversation though.

I'm asking cory what he'd like to do about replacing Ithi. If he doesn't reply by the time I get home from work this evening then I'll go ahead and replace them.

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Zander (2)  -- Turin, seph

John Snow (4) -- Zander, dice, Darthe, Hallia

Darthe  (1)-- TMD

Ley (1) -- cory

Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Hallia

Turin (1) -- John Snow

Countdown

My vote is on Hallia.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was just getting in here and i knew i parked a vote on Darthe the weekend. It was not a serious vote, therefore i unvoted once i came into the thread. I didn't even read your post before posting that message. It does look iffy, i'll give you that, but it wasn't intentional. 

I had a busy morning and not a lot of time to de re-reading. Am at work now and ITT

*Roll eyes at self* 

You'll have to excuse the mod, she's crazy.

Hmmm... I'll go ahead and add in the "not voting" line now too

Day 1 -- with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Zander (2)  -- Turin, seph
John Snow (4) -- Zander, dice, Darthe, Hallia
Darthe  (1)-- TMD
Ley (1) -- cory
Hallia (3) -- Firebird, RTE, Ley
Turin (1) -- John Snow

Not voting: Mashiara, Eldrick, Thane

it's easier to catch up with a slower pace during the weekend. Whatever happened to quiet weekends anyways?

Have to agree with this. Weekends have only gotten busier for me. My best DMing probably happens when I'm at work now! 

Eldrick

EP

Dice

Seph

Ley

Ithi/Cory

Mash

Thane

Turin

TMD

RTE

Zander

John Snow

Hally

This is where I am atm.  Lows are interchangable but I don't think they're quite right yet.  Still pretty sure that one of Zander/JS is a wolf and Hally has been odd about tossing herself into that.  

DM access at work, rocks, indeed.

RTE, why should i move you up my list? SHOULD i move you up my list? For now, i don't really trust you this game....

-I have held Darthe accountable

-I have been sensible 

-My train of thought is easy to follow

-My reads are sensible

-I have used meta sparingly but let it help me decide what felt off (but not dictate my reads)

-I have been around and engaging 

-I am town

Going backwards thru the thread ATM...

Eldrick

EP

Dice

Seph

Ley

Ithi/Cory

Mash

Thane

Turin

TMD

RTE

Zander

John Snow

Hally

This is where I am atm.  Lows are interchangable but I don't think they're quite right yet.  Still pretty sure that one of Zander/JS is a wolf and Hally has been odd about tossing herself into that.  

Two things:

1. which of Snow and Zander do you think is more likely wolf? Why?

2. one line for each as to why you have people where you do.

THAT'S NOT ENTERTAINING

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY READS?  

i think they're not too bad, actually. We'll see which one of us was more accurate at enndgame and will drink a couple of beers comparing  them then *nod*

DM access at work, rocks, indeed.

RTE, why should i move you up my list? SHOULD i move you up my list? For now, i don't really trust you this game....

-I have held Darthe accountable

-I have been sensible 

-My train of thought is easy to follow

-My reads are sensible

-I have used meta sparingly but let it help me decide what felt off (but not dictate my reads)

-I have been around and engaging 

-I am town

The thing that worries me, is, when you're too sensible in a game, you might be wolf... as for you being town, we'll find out during the game, yes? :happy: (Somehow, i hope you are though, been a while since we had a game together)

THAT'S NOT ENTERTAINING

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY READS?  

Well, I think you're off about Snow. Also don't really agree with Zander and RTE, and I think Turin should be a bit lower on the list. For the rest I like it.

Also, just putting this out here - do you people think that mafia has a certain kill, or would they have to kill through moves too?

I'm expecting that they will need to kill through moves.

Oh. even though I expect it to be a move, I also believe it will have a high chance of working.

This feels like TMI. Not sure if it is more likely Ley for bringing it up or Eldrick for carrying the ball.  Especially interjecting the higher chance of success bit. like playing both sides of the street. 

I would expect the mafia team kill to be separate from any other abilities individual players have.  

Also I saw it noted about my activity level. Sometimes there are other things more important than internet games. 

3684d649ef6bad814b969b9b1f37b9c9.jpg

so, something i've been wondering while reading the thread:

- How many members would Team Rocket have? 3 or 4?  

- is a third party likely, or not?

- where is Firebird (slot3)?

after reading through everthing in one go, here's what i feel could be possible:

Darthe

Eldrick

seph

Ithi

dice

Ley

Turin

Mashiara

Firebird

Zander

Jon Snow

Hallia

TMD

RTE

It's up to down, most likely town to least likely...  

I'll follow the thread from now on, as good as i can, depending on workcharge

Notes, reasoning? 

Archived